login
April 19, 2024, 02:42:11 pm

Author Topic: [ON]KakaroT F1  (Read 6245 times)

Tarkan

• View Profile
Re: [ON]KakaroT F1
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2016, 06:30:15 pm »
Banned, thanks for reporting.
since sony vegas crashes for me. I had to record scene with mob and upload in low quality.

And someone said that he was using phone to use internet and can't use phone for any other stuff and then posted a video from a phone.

People can differentiate between lag and hack now, sadly.

You people just don't learn, giving you all a chance at vw and still using hacks.Enjoy ban from all next vice war event and try to apply from other Nicks.
Banned from all VW events, I will be the one talking care of your ban.
Goodluck

You realise that he uploaded this after he got banned which means he didn't play VC:MP and that his internet wasn't used by it? There's no hacking at all, he gave you a video as a clear evidence. He was basically immortal for a few seconds due to the massive ping spike happened during the call he recieved.

Tho, that doesn't matter at all because personal grudges keep you away from making a rational and obvious decision. Peace, have fun.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2016, 06:52:14 pm »
Ye like it was never proved that he is a hacker and a hack distributer.
Peace, Have fun.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2016, 08:02:17 pm »
so when exactly have Pakistanis become Russians?

seem to have missed this cultural transition
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2016, 08:06:21 pm »

Gotta find new name for Paki-Russians
Let's see
1.Pakissin
2.Russian
3.Pakrus
4.Ruspak
Vote any one
Funny Funny x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2016, 11:16:08 am »

Gotta find new name for Paki-Russians
Let's see
1.Pakissin
2.Russian
3.Pakrus
4.Ruspak
Vote any one
3 ;D
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2016, 02:02:45 pm »
Banned, thanks for reporting.
since sony vegas crashes for me. I had to record scene with mob and upload in low quality.

And someone said that he was using phone to use internet and can't use phone for any other stuff and then posted a video from a phone.

People can differentiate between lag and hack now, sadly.

You people just don't learn, giving you all a chance at vw and still using hacks.Enjoy ban from all next vice war event and try to apply from other Nicks.
Banned from all VW events, I will be the one talking care of your ban.
Goodluck
So no more asskicking VU? That's sad,I enjoyed playing with you ...even with that 1600 point advantage of yours.Yes..I Say it again.
And I'll continue to say it,because VU is a failed clan and so are its events.
Wanna debate Vice War 6? #H&H.
If you do have balls,and if you truelly  know what you're talking about.
You banned Kakarot for this

Be proud to be VU, and a fucking brain donor..

I couldn't seem to get past this particular post... First of all when your screw up of a clan has surpassed 8+ years in VCMP and has accomplished what VU has please, by all means call VU a "Failed" clan. That is without having that bitch ass of a story of cheating; which you were put on blast for. If our events are such a failure, why do you even bother to join? I clearly don't see a specific invitation for you. You seen the amount of player counts each VW gets you moron? Call that a failure, and keep doing it for years if that makes you feel happy and joyful.

This was Haitians V Cubans, not VU against ON/Russians. But I totally get it when your little joke of a group has its story built upon the shadows of VU, its a little hard to digest. I'd like to see you try to host something this big in a community. And if winning 4 VW in a row is the peak of your pitiful life, I send my sincere condolences.

Merry Christmas to you to. 8)
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 9 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2016, 02:06:01 pm »
if winning 4 VW in a row is the peak of your pitiful life, I send my sincere condolences.

These words going down in VCMP history lol.
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2016, 01:38:10 pm »
Come on guys.

KaKaroT is Pakistani. xD
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2016, 09:34:13 pm »
I have to say, I'd probably be the first person to advise on not allowing [ON] to even participate on this Vicewar as they haven't really earned my trust yet, but putting that opinion aside for a moment, I don't see any hacks or cheats being used on the video above, just looks desynced to me.
Agree Agree x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2016, 10:38:40 pm »
I don't see any hacks or cheats being used on the video above, just looks desynced to me.
Winner Winner x 2 Late Late x 2 (list)