login
April 27, 2024, 01:29:34 am

Author Topic: trash talk topic  (Read 29268 times)

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
Re: trash talk topic
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2016, 08:59:50 pm »
And the winner is Milko creationzzzzz
Agree Agree x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2016, 09:01:49 pm »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 9 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2016, 09:13:40 pm »
I don't call it my individual achievement or achievement at all .Anyways you want comparison here is the actual comparison .

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2016, 09:25:52 pm »
Funny Funny x 16 Winner Winner x 4 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

#Wr#blix#

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2016, 09:53:19 pm »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 13 Winner Winner x 7 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2016, 09:57:13 pm »
yawn
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2016, 10:01:27 pm »
well man now gotta accept it , i made the mess i wanted to, just saying one thing, i wasnt even atatcking a vu member but i was doing it with the most vu asslicker out of there, kristyana, just to clear it out all of my posts witH this acc on this forum was about the same man lol, surprisingly the real one getting it was morphine ( on my other trc vs vu cw post) and charleyutton, there are some guys that love drama i just gave them it

you also asked me for it wilson i gave you what you wanted someone to insult tho youre not the most indicated to insult anyone cos you suck. about the taliban thing since youre short minded (pretty much atm) we in west world, call talibans to those pakistan afhgha irak iran guys that are retarded, hypocrite and you imagine what else more, i didnt mention pakistan itself i mentioned you since youre retarded as taliban. thats a non respectful word, doesnt mean i want to call all my clan mates talibans but since youre as retarded as those cafe guys i have to call you that,

as for krystianoo be so proud of the clan youre in a great clan with great friends i made years ago, i can assure you, the one whos bragging ss wins all around, you woulndt be there in that clan youre in kryzepam, if had accepted the numerous offers i had to join it, i can assure you that since you might know the ss main rule right? :D so dont be that proud krystianoo i could have been in the claan youre in since almost when it was born .D

(also you call trc is that trc sucks wthat, well youre about to re accept a hacker in ss arent u kryzepam? :D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:04:53 pm by JuaN. »
Winner Winner x 4 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2016, 10:03:44 pm »
pls
Agree Agree x 2 Late Late x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2016, 10:07:58 pm »
When juan is typing:

Funny Funny x 16 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2016, 10:13:09 pm »
LOL WILSON wanna me to take here all your typing like " im best in spree accept me" @ some clan forum lol my english aint perfect but i can assure you its better than yours taliban, xD. youre playing at home, also i gave you what you wanted didnt i? you asked for someone to insult i brought myself here, i wasnt planning to post anything else about the anxiolytic addict

lol even in vu might now how your english sucks even more than mine still you come up with english things lol, zero arguments,

oh yeah i remember WILSON not wils0n saying oohhh juan best fighter ohh juan  rapes stubby master ohh pllzzz sir
like most of VU members around that time admitted that, dont try to lie cos its a fact now things have changed and the best vcmp player is noori oohhh surprisingly a trc player ohhh that raped krys 1v1 ohhhhh ohhh
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2016, 10:19:08 pm »
Come on guys.. go easy on juan..
Have some compassion, I mean it's been proved by research people from Spain have the smallest penises in Europe, he's obviously just frustrated about it.
Don't worry tho juan, I'm sure your girl (or more probably a guy) will feel bad for you and tell you it's just fine. Don't get mad at her (probably him) for cheating you with a slav though, it's just her natural need.
Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2016, 10:25:49 pm »
looks like somebody is pissed off at me. ;D hey juan you know what you don't impress me one bit lol, look at you, you're pathetic, half your post making no sense, you big non sense, calling me taliban? :D why? because you think i will cry about it? lmfao look stop trying it, because i also call myself taliban, one damn proud one. ;) and now you are humiliating noori great, first you called me and your clan taliban, now you're humiliating him, its you vs me, no need to bring noori or krys, or maybe you require some help?

why you didn't reply to irc post, i was waiting for you because you thought it's a bad idea to insult me here because it's my home. why not try me in a irc pm perhaps?

your english better than me? at least i can spell correctly unlike you, you are posting like " hashkshbjsdebdsb? gsaghdsmhbdhm?hdmhlhmdshds? uesysmehseh? is that alien language in spain? or all people in spain are like you? lol
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:28:08 pm by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2016, 10:36:32 pm »
lol ferrari you always come up with the same, irl things cos you know you couldnt suck my dick even in vcmp, you never could, and as for the real life things i invite you to prove them all , facts not words, we can compare everything you want even outside vcmp i can assure you i overcome you in all of them, especially money, i dont really know why you guys try to face me in rl things seriously i get so many laughs whenever i read you, and as for you wilson since you want an irc fight i offer you a vcmp fight ec ad i dont care.

ferrari a copycat from the real vcmp ferrari btw ( another vu_t vu-r who was adoring me back in the day cos of the rapes i gave to him and now he comes with rl thing he has no clue about lol ferrari, i hope he dares to prove all those rl facts i suggested him)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:46:53 am by JuaN. »

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2016, 10:40:09 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2016, 10:47:05 pm »
i dont give a fuck about vcmp

and as for you wilson since you want an irc fight i offer you a vcmp fight ec ad i dont care.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)