login
March 28, 2024, 09:03:57 pm

Author Topic: Application - 75X  (Read 7025 times)

75X

• View Profile
Application - 75X
« on: November 23, 2016, 11:07:15 am »
Nick: 75X

Timezone/Country: EST: Eastern Standard Time -- GMT-5

Previous Nicks: I sometimes use 'ham&cheese'

Additional Comments: Had a great conversation with EvilSpiriT :)
Also played MTA VC since 2006
& played with ULK in VC-MP throughout 2009

Thanks! <3

« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:17:06 pm by Fercho »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - 75X
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 11:09:44 am »
Hello, I accepted the application out of pure curiousity.
Who are you, have you met any of our members before? You say you used to play with ULK, which nick did you use?
Have you played VCMP recently?

Apart from those points, what made you apply to our clan?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 11:14:04 am »
Good luck :P

RoyStang's Art

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 11:32:56 am »
No idea who you're. I'd suggest trying to be a bit more active here, participate in conversations, acquaint yourself with the members. You might have a chance then.

Rookie for sure.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 05:41:18 pm by MaDKilleR »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 12:20:40 pm »
Good luck  :)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 01:42:31 pm »
No, I dont know who are you, get interacted with others (including me) to get my vote. Good luck for now.

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 02:43:33 pm »
Wow, this is a surprising application!

I don't remember you very well 75X, but I seem to remember that either HeAD or Tical always spoke highly of you. (Almost) Anyone good in their books is good in mine. As I remember you went inactive but no one really knew why.  In any case, you had a reputation of being one of the better ULK members, friendly and skilled.

You're just back to the game for the first time in a while, and our family do not know you very well. However you are very experienced, you know the ropes already. In my opinion, because of this, there is no need for you to be a trainee. My vote is Rookie, so that we can get to know you and see if you fit in here.

No idea who you're.

This is why dinosaurs like me are useful :p
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 02:48:35 pm by Charley »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 02:51:46 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 15 (list)

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 03:19:38 pm »
Good luck =)

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 03:45:51 pm »
Voting Rookie. When he said he's gonna return in VCMP, i thought of inviting him to VU. He even agreed that he can help the clan out by sharing his personal experience about this game and can share his knowledge of this game which can help in better training of our trainees and rookies too. I believe he has the potential to serve the clan very well. Hop in game asap to make members familiar with you and I believe you'll get a positive result.

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 04:13:05 pm »
Your nick rings a bell as well, as Charley said. Idk if we crossed paths ingame back in those 09 days, might know me as lil, or just TheKing. But you are experienced and the only thing here is to get familiar with the chaged VCMP has had during this time you get inactive try to regroup your skills and theirs no doubt that your knowledge will help you adapt quickly. If you are willing to put in the effort to be active or play. I'm going for Rookie.

You planning to be fully active?

ITS THE BIG DOG!

75X

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 05:17:24 pm »
I will be ingame in several hours to hang with the gang... watch out for the chrome shotgun skills from MTA VC!

I took a break away in late 2009 because of studies, work, traveling, & to generally focus on my personal life as I was 21 at the time of retirement :)  my last 6 years has allowed me to become a bodybuilder & a software engineer <3

I've had many folks from VC that have added myself on Facebook & spoke about perhaps returning to the gane, yet it was really only recently when I kind of wanted to get back into it! EvilspiriT and I spoke and that's why I'm all for VU :D

I was known as *TLR*75X in MTA VC 2006-2008, then I became ULK.75X for one full year in 2009! I was an honorary member in a few others as well :)

In ULK: I knew HeAD, Prontera, Bishop, BioHzrD, and a few others including Tical ;) <3

Besides playing da game, I also ran servers & websites wuth my clan mates! :P

@Charley: Thank ypu for the reference, because I'm hoping for the return of some old school players <3

On a final note, I'm from the east coast of the United States so at lest for today I plan to hop ingame @ around 9PM but will be on again in the early morning to catch all ya VU playaz ;) feel free to ask more Q's & holla if I'm missing any thang :)

Facebook:
REMOVED BY WiLsOn!

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 05:21:36 pm by WiLsOn »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 05:22:38 pm »
Rookie won't hurt. and hey i removed your facebook id link, if anybody wants to you add they can simply pm you in forum, and the reason i removed it i don't think it's a good idea to share your personal id like that.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

aeo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 05:26:13 pm »
Rofl rookie for a legend? You got to be shitting me
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 05:26:32 pm »
Good Luck

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me