April 19, 2024, 09:14:37 am

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 7882 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2016, 05:52:12 am »
For players, no exceptions,
Ping 300 se upar jaate hi kick.
FPS 25 se neeche jaate hi kick.
Players ke liye koi agar magar nahi, har dafa kick.

Ping limit is 300
FPS threshold is 25
For players, no exceptions, instant auto-kick. Staff may stay in spawn screen and spectate players. The auto kick only works on spawned players.

If ping spike over 300 or fps low to 20 it will kick you at the moment  or after 3/5 seconds?
The check is after every few seconds seconds. It won't be an instant kick, but always less than 5 seconds.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2016, 01:16:47 pm »
interesting topic of a question.

On what specific metrics is the "time ingame" measured on? how long you are on the server for the 24 hours, or how much playtime you put in spawned?

been trying to break Newk's record for years you see :P
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2016, 02:26:04 pm »
interesting topic of a question.

On what specific metrics is the "time ingame" measured on? how long you are on the server for the 24 hours, or how much playtime you put in spawned?

been trying to break Newk's record for years you see :P
Last time, it was how much time you put on the server. It was calculated from Thijn's Activity Monitor which calculates it through the masterlist for every server. It was not very accurate though, since the time spent during beta tests was also included in.

This time there is a metric for how much time you spent spawned.

As1

• Regular
  • UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 10:02:59 am »
If whole clan is playing as yellow one of them player isn't interesting in yellow, he want to take apart in blue so, what he will do?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2016, 05:29:06 pm »
If whole clan is playing as yellow one of them player isn't interesting in yellow, he want to take apart in blue so, what he will do?
All of you will need to apply as clan less players in whatever team you want:
I am in a clan, but do not want to represent it in the event.

If your clan is officially participating in the event, then you have to apply as a member of the clan. If it is not participating, then all it's members can post their individual applications in the Clan-Less Players Applications. You are allowed to use the clan tag if playing as a clan-less player.
If I was the clan leader, I would just kick the guy out of the clan. :D
What's the point of being in a clan when he doesn't want to follow it's leaders and ethos.
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

KaRaMaT^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2016, 01:39:49 pm »
Each kill rewards:

(30 x spree) HP Addon

means if someone on 10 spree his hp will be 300? or will be restored to 100?
(30x10)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2016, 01:51:15 pm »
It will definitely be restored to full health which is 100.

Agree Agree x 2 (list)

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2016, 06:47:48 am »
en que país será a las 00:00? porque no se a qué hora sea acá en Ecuador  ::):v

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2016, 01:01:34 pm »
Where's the super, master, king of kings, machine of machines... The Securicar?
I'm waiting for it  :D

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

soulshaker

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2016, 05:15:49 pm »

This shit matters?^

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2016, 05:21:22 pm »
en que país será a las 00:00? porque no se a qué hora sea acá en Ecuador  ::):v

Tu zona horaria es -5... Eso significa que el evento comienza para ti el sabado a las 7:00 PM.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2016, 05:59:04 pm »

This shit matters?^

At the moment you can't spawn yet. It will be possible when event start. Make sure to enter the key when you will be entered and registered the first time there.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:01:30 pm by Piterus »

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

soulshaker

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 07:11:52 am »

At the moment you can't spawn yet. It will be possible when event start. Make sure to enter the key when you will be entered and registered the first time there.
I know i can't spawn, but the problem is different, there are two skins for cubans and when i registered and try to spawn with first cuban skin i got those warnings n msg like please chose your assigned team, and when i choosed the second skin i got the msg I can't spawn war is not started. I already msged this to amal, and it might be some sort of bug, thats why posted here
Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 07:28:40 am »

i tested it with a random nick, registered it and when i tried to spawn it gave me the warning message and then i changed to the other cuban skin which ddnt give me the warning message when i tried to spawn as shown in the screenshot. Then i again switched to the first skin and tried to spawn but ddnt give the warning message like it did the first time. Anyways thanks for notifying us we will fix it asap.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 07:30:21 am by Amal »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Orochi

• Fanatic
  • z0rcoholic
    • View Profile
    • Double-U
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2016, 03:50:57 am »
Application deadline date?