April 20, 2024, 12:19:58 am

Author Topic: Application - D.E.[[V]].I.L  (Read 13320 times)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - D.E.[[V]].I.L
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2016, 04:20:02 am »
Trainee won't hurt.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2016, 05:04:35 am »
T.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Give me Galletas

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2016, 06:37:51 am »
Good luck  ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Syndicate

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2016, 08:08:49 am »
Good luck

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2016, 09:32:24 am »
Best of Luck Strong Trainee  D.E.[[V]].I.L

Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2016, 10:36:18 am »
Could be wrong but trainee.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Mashreq

• Vice Underdog
  • Regular
  • VCAD Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2016, 10:59:09 am »
Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCAD Scripter

Past: EC Scripter, SvM Scripter, EvoDM Scripter, AvT Scripter, IGR Scripter

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2016, 12:09:21 pm »
Why would you like to join VU? What can you offer us? What was the reason for leaving UF,KF and VK?

I would like to join VU because, it is one of the old and professional clan, good members with best reputation. I can offer dedication and adherence to the clan. My first clan was VK, as it was my first server, I dont know much about clans those days, so I join VKs as I was playing there only, afterwards I left VK and start playing EC and LW to know about clans and other stuff like DMing. I saw UF was one of the active clan in EC so I decided to join UF. I left UF because one of my closest friend asked me to join KF as it was my first clan I made. I left KF because he stole all my powers after few months and demoted me to member. I waited 3 months but still he wasnt taking interest in the clan it was more likely dead, so I left it.
Voting no.

^^^

1)You think that you are superior then your ex clan mates which I dont like.
2)You are overconfident in a very wrong way that your application will be accepted because there are no negative votes yet.
3)as you have mentioned it already that VU is a clan with high reputation that also means that your individual reputation should be high as well, which in this case is *Not*.
Thats what I think and I don't know if it is ok to vote trainee for you.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2016, 12:17:16 pm »
Why would you like to join VU? What can you offer us? What was the reason for leaving UF,KF and VK?

I would like to join VU because, it is one of the old and professional clan, good members with best reputation. I can offer dedication and adherence to the clan. My first clan was VK, as it was my first server, I dont know much about clans those days, so I join VKs as I was playing there only, afterwards I left VK and start playing EC and LW to know about clans and other stuff like DMing. I saw UF was one of the active clan in EC so I decided to join UF. I left UF because one of my closest friend asked me to join KF as it was my first clan I made. I left KF because he stole all my powers after few months and demoted me to member. I waited 3 months but still he wasnt taking interest in the clan it was more likely dead, so I left it.
Voting no.

^^^

1)You think that you are superior then your ex clan mates which I dont like.
2)You are overconfident in a very wrong way that your application will be accepted because there are no negative votes yet.
3)as you have mentioned it already that VU is a clan with high reputation that also means that your individual reputation should be high as well, which in this case is *Not*.
Thats what I think and I don't know if it is ok to vote trainee for you.

No no, I am not thinking that I am superior, I was the founder of KF clan he stole my powers n he was not paying any attention, I appeal to get position/rank back so I can get back into the business with the clan, but still I was accepted as Global moderator, I got no rights to accept or deny or make any rule for the clan.

I am not overconfident, I am very curious to know about the clan thats why.

Thank you for the vote ^^

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2016, 09:48:51 pm »
Good guy, voting Trainee  :thumbsup:

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2016, 12:01:44 pm »
Some of our members seem to have doubts about you but the majority has voted trainee.
25 out of the 30 active members have voted and I don't see any major turns going on here. You're free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go, and welcome to the family!

Like with any other new member, I advise you to study these topics thoroughly and act accordingly:

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=3702.0
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7295.0

Congratulations!

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2016, 12:16:10 pm »
Welcome to the family!  8)

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2016, 12:18:24 pm »
Congrats! Devi  ;)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2016, 12:22:51 pm »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2016, 12:23:11 pm »
Congratulations, welcome to the family.  :D