login
April 25, 2024, 02:08:35 am

Author Topic: Application - D.E.[[V]].I.L  (Read 13340 times)

FullFilled^

• Regular
  • don't teach father how to rape your mom
    • View Profile
Re: Application - D.E.[[V]].I.L
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2016, 06:57:12 pm »
Bad guy,Bad Attitude .Today i Played With you right?

Anyway Good luck  ::) :o 8)
http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=879.0
http://kf-clan.cf/index.php?topic=97.0
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:07:03 pm by FullFilled^ »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits Pumak47

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2016, 07:02:18 pm »
Why would you like to join VU? What can you offer us? What was the reason for leaving UF,KF and VK?

I would like to join VU because, it is one of the old and professional clan, good members with best reputation. I can offer dedication and adherence to the clan. My first clan was VK, as it was my first server, I dont know much about clans those days, so I join VKs as I was playing there only, afterwards I left VK and start playing EC and LW to know about clans and other stuff like DMing. I saw UF was one of the active clan in EC so I decided to join UF. I left UF because one of my closest friend asked me to join KF as it was my first clan I made. I left KF because he stole all my powers after few months and demoted me to member. I waited 3 months but still he wasnt taking interest in the clan it was more likely dead, so I left it.
Thanks for replying. I just need so ask you few more questions.

I saw UF was one of the active clan in EC so I decided to join UF
In future if we go inactive and you see another clan active than us, what are the chances of your loyalty with us.

I left KF because he stole all my powers after few months and demoted me to member.
Anyone can be demoted in here for his/her action which can effect the reputation of clan. So, what if you get demoted here? and lost some powers?, and if it takes more than 3 months to restore you to your past position. what are the chances of your loyalty with us in this case? 

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:04:00 pm by Ryne »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2016, 07:37:03 pm »
Why would you like to join VU? What can you offer us? What was the reason for leaving UF,KF and VK?

I would like to join VU because, it is one of the old and professional clan, good members with best reputation. I can offer dedication and adherence to the clan. My first clan was VK, as it was my first server, I dont know much about clans those days, so I join VKs as I was playing there only, afterwards I left VK and start playing EC and LW to know about clans and other stuff like DMing. I saw UF was one of the active clan in EC so I decided to join UF. I left UF because one of my closest friend asked me to join KF as it was my first clan I made. I left KF because he stole all my powers after few months and demoted me to member. I waited 3 months but still he wasnt taking interest in the clan it was more likely dead, so I left it.

In future if we go inactive and you see another clan active than us, what are the chances of your loyalty with us.

I left KF because he stole all my powers after few months and demoted me to member.
Anyone can be demoted in here for his/her action which can effect the reputation of clan. So, what if you get demoted here? and lost some powers?, and if it takes more than 3 months to restore you to your past position. what are the chances of your loyalty with us in this case?

Ok let me get things very straight.

1- UF was active, I was new to vcmp as I came back from studies, so I was playing EC and VKs only I saw most of the UF members. Chances? I assure that VU will be my last clan. I am fully dedicated to VU.

2- I was demoted in KF yes I agree, but he wasnt taking interest in the clan, in those 3 months he wasnt doing nothing, no dedication to the clan. Thats why I left, if this situation shouldnt took place, I would be in KF :)

Have a nice day.

To Berkley, any tips to get your vote? If yes, reply or pm :)

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2016, 07:44:43 pm »
Trainee.

I enjoyed teaming up with you.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2016, 07:51:50 pm »
Wait some months more...
I got accepted here as trainee when in the past I was Full, and I'm still here as rookie, accepted in May 09 and got promoted as 1 month ago, just keep improving and get back when you feel ready... it's a strong no for now.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2016, 07:56:23 pm »
Wait some months more...
I got accepted here as trainee when in the past I was Full, and I'm still here as rookie, accepted in May 09 and got promoted as 1 month ago, just keep improving and get back when you feel ready... it's a strong no for now.

Okay, I will try to improve more and more, Thanks for you vote :)

BTW thank you guys.

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2016, 08:55:55 pm »
Trainee, because i need him for biker base, thx.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2016, 09:02:46 pm »

Ok let me get things very straight.

1- UF was active, I was new to vcmp as I came back from studies, so I was playing EC and VKs only I saw most of the UF members. Chances? I assure that VU will be my last clan. I am fully dedicated to VU.

2- I was demoted in KF yes I agree, but he wasnt taking interest in the clan, in those 3 months he wasnt doing nothing, no dedication to the clan. Thats why I left, if this situation shouldnt took place, I would be in KF :)

Have a nice day.

Thank you for your reply. I have seen you around hanging with VUs. I am votingTrainee for now. Don't let us regret our votes.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2016, 09:15:14 pm »
hey guys,

I am here to state that I am leaving KF clan.

PS: dont ask reason.

This is bugging me a little. Why didn't you want to give a reason to your clanmates?

Writer of excessively long posts

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2016, 09:19:55 pm »
hey guys,

I am here to state that I am leaving KF clan.

PS: dont ask reason.

This is bugging me a little. Why didn't you want to give a reason to your clanmates?

Because I dont want to get involved in that situation again, I already discussed this matter with the founder of the clan, so spreading that wont be a great idea.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2016, 09:36:14 pm »
Good Luck

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2016, 09:46:38 pm »
Good luck

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2016, 09:56:08 pm »
Good luck my Boi ;)

Bart's Work

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2016, 11:45:39 pm »

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2016, 03:19:21 am »
Friendly guy goodluck bro

Credits : KocKex