March 28, 2024, 01:29:26 pm

Author Topic: Leaving the community of VC:MP.  (Read 9119 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving the community of VC:MP.
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2016, 11:39:52 am »
Lol man focus on your own stuff, looks like you're butthurted for no reason
Joke of the century :D
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2016, 12:16:49 pm »
good luck  :(
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2016, 01:14:41 pm »
thats a very sad news Angela :'( hope u wont forget your clanmates in your life, all the best for your studies, do well and tc dea<3

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2016, 01:28:54 pm »
Angela,

So far I don't remember having mentioned your gender once, except for when telling off Phenomz for telling sexual jokes about you and I, but now I will. I think it's impressive and commendable that as a woman you've been able to accept and be accepted in this incredibly sexist community. Of course you found VU, which helps, as our members tend to have open minds and treat most people with respect. But even here there are sometimes subtle undertones of gender bias.

There is of course a lot of overt sexism in this community, but there is also a great deal of insidious, veiled sexism too. Even small, seemingly positive comments towards you have frequently been framed in the context of your gender, rather than treating you simple as a person or a regular player. Like most gaming communities, this one is both an aggressively and insipidly machismo community, and yet you've triumphed and shown others that you are truly more than a 'novelty girl', and that they ought to respect you as a person. So well done for that, and I hope you can do the same in real life, growing as you are in a country that still has huge gender issues.

It would be to perpetrate a brutal irony if I were leave my comments there, so I ought to say something about you as a person too. I didn't have much faith in you when you applied to become a part of this family. And for the first couple of months you were here, my faith in you only decreased. But soon you turned it around, and showed us all a side of you that was truly fitting to the ethos of this clan. You are friendly, you're a skilled player, you have a lot of time for newbies (something I appreciate more than most), and you are open to having discussions with people, weighing their points and giving considered, measured responses. You've been an asset to this clan, and you will be missed!

You should absolutely focus more of your time on real life things, though, and high school is far more important than VC:MP (I wish I'd spent a little less time scripting and a little more time studying for sure!). Best of luck with your studies and I'm sure that we'll see you around here every now and then.
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2016, 01:38:48 pm »

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2016, 02:35:36 pm »
Wow, this is so unexpected really and its sad to know as well Angela. It caught me a little off guard since im at work right now, I never thought I would be writing this for you but you never know how life can turn out to be. You did definitely grew a lot in our clan and grew a lot in our hearts as well. Your process has been very difficult despite the fact that I got to know you on my return when you were a saved soul by VU I got to know your story personally its sad to always see one of our members to leave this community that needs them so much to be welcoming as you are angela.

Everyone has their time though and I appluad you for focusing on your studies because those are the things that are worth it in life and are going to build you into what you want to be. I really know that you are going to slay them and im hoping that one day you can write this same topic but of welcoming you back into the community. We're all definitely going to miss you around with your "Angela is boy" lol but you've proven that gender doesn't matter to achieve what you really want. I always had fasith in you since we first fought in the private lobby and its gratifying to know that after all the hard work that we put in after that day made you a full respected member among our clan and among the community. That really made me proud, you totally deserved it and since that fight I knew you we're going to do great things with the VU tag and represented as it should.

I do expect to hear from you, on the forum and on Facebook. Hope everything goes out as you plan in real life, remmeber we're your second family and we will always be here to support you on advice and anything you need. That's what family is for!

Much love for you♥,

King

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2016, 03:18:08 pm »
Oh guys,  your words are so sweet,  I'll never forget you!
Actually,  I may join sometimes in the next summer (June 2017) but I don't think VC:MP will be alive in 2017... That's why I consider this as leaving.. OTHERWISE I WILL COME AND REPA YOU ALL WITH SPAZ  ;D
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2016, 03:37:18 pm »
VCMP will never die until i am alive, 2017 schedule: VICE WAR 2017, EAD LEAGUE 2017 OR MAYBE VCCT IN EAD.

sorry axxo all leaked. :(
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2016, 06:07:40 pm »
VCMP will never die until i am alive, 2017 schedule: VICE WAR 2017, EAD LEAGUE 2017 OR MAYBE VCCT IN EAD.

You sure? I am with ya.

Good Luck, May you prosper in your life.

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2016, 07:54:00 pm »
Good luck with your studies bro wish you all the best for your future.
Disagree Disagree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2016, 08:03:58 pm »
???
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2016, 08:52:05 pm »
???
Angelo is boy x3 no worries .. am a bro anyways... thank You my sweet cute little sister :*
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2016, 09:13:05 pm »
Good luck with the future study and other stuff Angela, hope we will be in touch.

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2016, 11:17:48 pm »
Good luck with your studies and the rest of your life Angela. Life always goes first, but know that you're always welcome here ;)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2016, 04:00:44 am »
Good luck wherever you go honey I'm sure you will return and I'll wait for it, meannwhile we'll miss you.
Take care and I wish the best of luck in your daily and future and count on me for everything I'll giving you a hand.
Never forget VU is your home and you'll be always welcome.

Give me Galletas