login
March 29, 2024, 01:50:19 pm

Author Topic: Application - Luckshya  (Read 10526 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Luckshya
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2016, 07:54:47 am »
He seems very very commited and loyal. It's true he has some hardware and net problems, but is that really the reason why we wouldn't accept nice people into the clan? I think not.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2016, 08:42:44 am »
Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2016, 07:40:31 pm »
The current vote is basically split between 9 for trainee and 8 for deny. We don't accept apps that have that kind of accept-deny vote ratio, but I'm mostly posting this as an open call for comments on why we should or shouldn't accept this app, both from you and from members of the clan and community.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 03:18:39 am »
The current vote is basically split between 9 for trainee and 8 for deny. We don't accept apps that have that kind of accept-deny vote ratio, but I'm mostly posting this as an open call for comments on why we should or shouldn't accept this app, both from you and from members of the clan and community.

Its 50/50 9 Trainee and 9 for Deny. My question is, why would we just out of nowhere deny on the poll but not give out a clear explanation of why the deny? Its important for decision making and well atleast respecting the applicant. Anybody wants to explain there deny? It would make the job easier.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 03:36:19 am »
Its 50/50 9 Trainee and 9 for Deny. My question is, why would we just out of nowhere deny on the poll but not give out a clear explanation of why the deny? Its important for decision making and well atleast respecting the applicant. Anybody wants to explain there deny? It would make the job easier.

That's pretty much what I'm saying. I don't understand where the deny votes are coming from since people aren't explaining their votes, so it'd be useless to close the app without comments.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Luckshya

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 03:37:59 am »
Yes, please, i would be glad to listen to the reasons of the ones who are voting no.

Credits to Pumak47

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 07:51:52 am »
Alright, I'm willing to give you an opportunity just because you seem like a nice guy and I believe that you can improve a lot more. I mean, you have been trying hard to show us how interested you are, you have managed to make friends here, usually you play with us and help a lot, you have a nice and polite attitude and I've never seen you being rude with other people.

I think the main reason for the negative votes you received is because they don't know you enough this aside to the young age you are. Despite this, you know how to handle yourself much in the game, and I am confident that you won't disappoint us.

You got the necessary to earn a chance but you have more potential to explode, so I have faith that you're gonna show it through the time.
Trainee, good luck.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:03:46 am by Fercho »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 11:22:46 am »
Alright i changed my mind too, fercho's post gave me tears, T.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 11:39:44 am »
Good luck young boy!

A bit info as a good friend of him:
One of the politest guys in VC:MP & he's too mature comparing with his age, great guy.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 12:10:38 pm »
Good luck young boy!

One of the politest guys in VC:MP & he's too mature comparing with his age, great guy.
I dont agree

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2016, 12:48:51 pm »
Good luck young boy!

I dont agree
Sorry if I'mg going off-topic even I'm not a member but whenever I saw his behavior I never found any bad thing, he was with me in staff team of a server that's why I know much good about him.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2016, 03:57:19 pm »
Sorry for my egoism but, do you have previous nicknames?

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Luckshya

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2016, 04:01:23 pm »
Sorry for my egoism but, do you have previous nicknames?
Yes, i do have 2 previous nicks : Paris, Lucky.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 04:03:22 pm by Luckshya »

Credits to Pumak47

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2016, 04:20:31 pm »
[nxs]lucky? O0
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2016, 04:46:52 pm »
I never saw you with that 2 names, but anyways. I can't vote

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.