login
April 18, 2024, 11:08:28 am

Author Topic: Message to all past members  (Read 1024 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Message to all past members
« on: February 08, 2016, 04:31:57 pm »
After a vote we have concluded that we will release all past leaving topics. We voted on whether or not we should ask past members individually if they feel comfortable with this, and the vote was not to. However, it was close, and so we are now offering the chance for past members to declare publicly if they do not wish their leaving topic to be released.

So, if you don't want your leaving topic released, please post in this topic and give a reason. If the reason is deemed by us to be fair, we will hold back your leaving topic. Otherwise, it will be released in due course (the older ones may take a while, as it will take some time to sort through them all). We will leave this topic open for 7 days, it will then be locked.

Edit:- The board is now public. Find it at http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?board=218.0
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:22:54 pm by Charley »
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Message to all past members
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 05:27:06 pm »
I want it public but with my 2 leaves, I mean the first posted in member board and the another posted in private :) If you can make one entire topic would be better.
Is not a problem for me.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.