April 19, 2024, 03:52:47 pm

Author Topic: New clan policy: all leaving posts to be made public  (Read 1893 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
New clan policy: all leaving posts to be made public
« on: January 25, 2016, 02:14:09 pm »
We conducted a vote on whether or not it should be mandatory that when a member leaves the clan, his or her leaving post is made public. The results were 16 yes, 3 no. All future leaving topics will be public, and we're still deciding what to do with past leaving topics.

We've noticed that in the past the reasons we've been given for leaving have frequently been incongruent with explanations made by members in other forums (mostly in clan applications); we hope that making things public will make things a little more honest. Furthermore, we've noticed that there is frequently a great deal of speculation and gossip in the community surrounding clan member departures. The new, openness policy will hopefully also go a way to eliminating that in the future, making sure everyone is well informed.

If you have any questions about past clan member departures, please post them in this topic, and I or someone who is better informed will try to answer them.
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 8 Informative Informative x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
Re: New clan policy: all leaving posts to be made public
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 05:21:11 pm »
It would help a lot to members of other clans if you share the past leaving posts to public.
Agree Agree x 8 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 03:12:34 am »
It would help a lot to members of other clans if you share the past leaving posts to public.
yes

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 02:13:57 pm »

The Golden Horde

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 03:38:09 pm »
Why did Sevrin part from your clan?

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 03:57:30 pm »
Why did Sevrin part from your clan?
Well voting's done and I guess we can give out those reasons now.
Okay guys, It is time for me to say you guys good bye, It was really really hard for me to do this but I have to leave VU, Reason is simple that: VU is not like the past.

Thank you everyone who voted for me to get in the clan & especially for those who trained me well to join VU, I will be thankful to you guys that you gave me chance to be part of the clan, One of my best moments in VC:MP was with you guys e.g fun in lobby/IRC, Thanks for helping me & being good teammates with me in the clan. Wish VU best of luck in future/world.

I hope this won't harm my best friendship with me fellow clan mates like Riders, Angela, Ras, Freak, axxo, thijn, wilson & others I missed. We are friends & will be!

Thanks again! Feel free to remove my rank! Do not think I am going in a clan because there was VU only I like but it's not the VU in past, I will be clanless & most probably clanless for life in VC:MP!

After further being questioned about his departure and what exactly ''changed'' about VU

GangstaRas, You was one the best persons I met in VC:MP & you also advised me when I applied in VU, But the reason I left is that VU is not same like it was before, Many players disrespect VU, mostly in EC when they say bullshit about VU & also say to me that "How VU accepted you"?, I was feeling uncomfortable after VW5, Take EvilSpirit as great example, votes was divided & I don't want that kind of player in VU, as he said many things to Gohan(When he was VU), And tried to hide his identity but some full members was voting yes e.g mDz, They're inactive & don't know him & they're voting yes what kind of vote is it?

GangstaRas, you are my best friend & will be.

Nothing much to say, Thanks everyone!

Anything else of interest to anyone?

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 04:30:33 pm »
brb laugh
Thanks again! Feel free to remove my rank! Do not think I am going in a clan because there was VU only I like but it's not the VU in past, I will be clanless & most probably clanless for life in VC:MP!

ok, https://trc.vicelegends.com/index.php?topic=192.0

Topic locked by Charley.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 04:35:38 pm by Charley »
Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.