login
March 29, 2024, 12:07:33 pm

Author Topic: [VU]Deadmau5 death evade /q  (Read 2656 times)

MarK.

• Likes to post
  • facebook.com/JuanEduardoZambrano666/
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/JuanEduardoZambrano666/
[VU]Deadmau5 death evade /q
« on: January 15, 2016, 03:05:49 am »

<~SkyBot> [13] FJngNU.: lo grabe
<~SkyBot> [5] [VU]Deadmau5: publicalo perra *
<~SkyBot> Admin FJngNU. Banned [VU]Deadmau5 Reason death evade Duration:[ 2 Weeks 1 Day 1 Minute ]
Winner Winner x 11 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[SS]krystianoo has reported [ MarK. ] Reason:[ so fucking laggy i honestly saw my future in his reflection
i brought an 8 ball as a weapon and my screen flashed balck and i could see myself be married with someone mark is messiah give him vmp owner status ]

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: [VU]Deadmau5 death evade /q
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 03:17:58 am »
:VU:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yes
Winner Winner x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 03:22:37 am »
Your mother would be proud.  :angel:
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 04:45:39 am »
Mal movimiento nelson.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

punketo

• Fanatic
  • K ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 06:32:26 am »
This is not necesary, want to report? or just want to look bad to a member of clan? get out of here with that shit just report it in its respective forum and ready
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 07:36:00 am »
sigh.. is this what VU has become?
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Bryce

• Fanatic
  • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 10:07:51 am »
Well got nothing to do with this but really disappointed to see a full member of VU death evading.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 10:51:02 am »
Well got nothing to do with this but really disappointed to see a full member of VU death evading.
sigh.. is this what VU has become?

Can you guys stop putting more oil to the fire?
Funny Funny x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 11:46:48 am »
Wow you guys acting like he did murder or something, thanks for letting us know about it, I am locking this topic for now to get rid of drama.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 12:37:17 pm »
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Mark. We will deal with this matter privately, and will let you know the result of our discussions when they're complete.

A note to everyone else - I would expect a bit more maturity from everyone who has posted or rated posts in this thread.

First of all from people outside of VU. Deadmau5 has clearly broken a rule here, but to forget the years of mature, rule-abiding playing of this game is unfair to him. Furthermore, to take one action of one member of this large family, and pose it as indicative of a large behavioural shift does a disservice to all of the members who never break rules, who actively contribute to the community, and who treat you and others with respect. Understand that when you attack VU, you are attacking us. Understand that by disrespecting the clan, you are disrespecting those who have done nothing wrong, and oftentimes those who have helped you personally in the past.

As for the those responding from inside VU, you are right to defend your clanmate. We do and must keep an open policy towards players reporting our members, however, and in this case Mark said nothing against Deadmau5, he simply presented facts. Understandably there's an urge to get defensive when some people vote the report 'winner', but I would suggest that responding to petty actions with further pettiness is not constructive, and I would also suggest to bear in mind the distinction between the original poster, and the people who rated his posts. Do not shoot the messenger.
Agree Agree x 9 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts