login
March 29, 2024, 12:22:12 am

Author Topic: Application - Maddy  (Read 6599 times)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
Application - Maddy
« on: September 25, 2015, 08:32:33 am »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP, SA:MP

Nick: Maddy

Previous Nicks: iPhone, Karbonn, McJohNN, RhinoX

Timezone/Country: India, GMT+ 5:30

Do you speak English? Yes.

Time you have played vcmp/samp: Well, I started of VCMP since 2012. I've been in SAMP since 2014.

Previous clans: CO: JimmySz decided to close the clan. DK(3)- I wanted to join an official clan. But actually it didn't work out well, and here I am once again :) . JH- Closed due to the lack of Members, DU- Kicked  [If I forgot something, please do remind me. I'll do some quick editing]

Do you use IRC: Yes

Why you want to join VU: Well, I've applied here before, about 2-3 times. But eventually, I got denied. So I decided to work out on my personality based things. So I guess I've reached my highest level.

Favourite weapon: Stubby Shotgun, M4, Laser Sniper, MP5, UZI, Python

Which VUs do you know: Wilson, Angela, Freak, Sk, RobinX, Dronz, Sevrin[Remind me if I left out some things.]

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:16:56 am by Fercho »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Maddy
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 11:00:59 am »
No.

I would actually quite love to know why you voted 'no'.

PS: Just because, that would help me to improve myself.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 11:12:46 am »
Jimmy closed CO i get that you don't wanted to be clanless so you applied here but you should've hanged out with VUs before applying.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 11:23:50 am »
Jimmy closed CO i get that you don't wanted to be clanless so you applied here but you should've hanged out with VUs before applying.

Maybe I do hang out with the VU's, if you haven't noticed, I've spent a lot of time with Angela. RobinX and I meet each other most of the time at CoC. But to be honest, the other VU's are very rare to be seen in the server.

http://pacommunity.co.uk/search

Type [VU] down there and search. Most of the guys are kind of actually hang out in the forums, or if you guys hang out in a particular server, let me know about it.

Another important reason for me to join this clan,

As I've seen most of the players in this clan are actually quite kind, for example Angela, Dronz, RobinX etc. Unlike other clans. Most of you might find me immature. That is human. Every human was once immature, I might be still developing myself. I'm not trying my luck out this time, I'm here to try my future out.

And yes, I don't like to be clanless. I don't care if I might be addressed as a "Clan Hopper".
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:35:09 am by MaddyV »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 11:47:20 am »
Why were you kicked from DU?
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 11:57:11 am »
Why were you kicked from DU?

The reason will actually quite insult me. A few months ago, I was looking for a clan desperately, applying in almost every clan to join one. I once applied to DU, where I had actually insulted some of the DK members. Unfortunately, due to the lack of votes, I got denied. And after a few weeks I applied in VU, and I got denied, Cola who was quite kind hearted showed sympathy towards me and accepted me into DU, for a day or so. Afterwards he came to know about my application to DK, where I had posted "I gave a random reason for DU to accept me", this I think hurt Cola's feelings and he kicked me out of the clan.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 01:40:37 pm »
Trainee  :)
if you promise me that you won't be a clanhopper, and to be loyal to VU for ever.  ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 01:42:49 pm »
Trainee  :)
if you promise me that you won't be a clanhopper, and to be loyal to VU for ever.  ;)

I promise that I won't leave this clan and be loyal forever.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 01:49:10 pm »
Hmm i am going with T we played together today in lw he seems to be improved.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 03:15:14 pm »
Yes. Trainee or Rookie, 100%.

Writer of excessively long posts

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 04:09:35 pm »
Nope
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Credits to Bart.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 04:11:59 pm »
lmai, nope.

Trainee.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2015, 04:15:37 pm »

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2015, 04:48:28 pm »
How would you contribute to the clan?

Do you plan to have high VC:MP activity or are you looking forward to be a friendly face on forum and IRC. Please elaborate with both perspectives.

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2015, 05:18:34 pm »
How would you contribute to the clan?

Do you plan to have high VC:MP activity or are you looking forward to be a friendly face on forum and IRC. Please elaborate with both perspectives.

Actually, I'll be very much active in-game and in the forums, but as for the IRC, I'm not so sure that I'll be able to be much active like in-game and the forums.

Being in-game is much more interesting than being in the forums. But hanging out with you guys at the IRC would be much more fun than being in-game. I'm actually planning to have high VC:MP activites, and be active in the forums and in the IRC.

I would actually quite like to help you guys out if you got any problem about almost anything. I would also like to say that I will be very much loyal to the clan rather than being an a** who just messes around by applying.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 05:21:25 pm by MaddyV »