March 28, 2024, 01:34:19 pm

Author Topic: Bet on ahMexican  (Read 5627 times)

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
Re: Bet on ahMexican
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 05:33:43 pm »
Wait what? why betting after match is over?
Out of topic, is it only me or anybody else also thinks that this guy likes to poke his finger every fucking where?
I mean, he could've survived even if he hadn't asked that useless question. Much attention seekers.

Back to the topic, lets just make a combined bet. Revolver has bet his money on Noori so, you can choose Fercho if you'd like to. The one to win the finals will be paid by the two losers. How about this?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 06:11:31 pm »
Out of topic, is it only me or anybody else also thinks that this guy likes to poke his finger every fucking where?
I mean, he could've survived even if he hadn't asked that useless question. Much attention seekers.

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=5643.0 Do i need permission to post in my own forum? i can poke your mum too when she go on bed at late night after chatting with me, hope you don't mind. i made you on bed respect your daddy

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 06:18:04 pm »

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=5643.0 Do i need permission to post in my own forum? i can poke your mum too when she go on bed at late night after chatting with me, hope you don't mind. i made you on bed respect your daddy
Well I had no intentions of writing this but your burqa mom said "honey our son is posting shit and annoying half the forum members please tell him to stop then we'll make another wilson."
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 06:40:58 pm »

Well I had no intentions of writing this but your burqa mom said "honey our son is posting shit and annoying half the forum members please tell him to stop then we'll make another wilson."
Get me ban plzz and come up with new insult you copycat bitch.

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 06:53:31 pm »
Both Aleksi and Wilson, grow the fuck up or gtfo please.
Agree Agree x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 06:54:59 pm »
Back to the topic, lets just make a combined bet. Revolver has bet his money on Noori so, you can choose Fercho if you'd like to. The one to win the finals will be paid by the two losers. How about this?
So you are betting on Noori as well? I can't afford both bets.

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 06:57:06 pm »
...Wait a minute, your bet didn't win initially, how can you win afterwards?
Which bet? No one officially agreed to the original bet that I posted a month ago.

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 03:59:14 pm »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Although I'm not sure if I can appear in the game anytime soon, so it will be hard for us to meet.  :'(

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2015, 02:33:07 pm »
Next time I see you, I'll send you the money. Just remind me.