March 29, 2024, 12:27:19 am

Author Topic: Application - SameerM  (Read 12918 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Application - SameerM
« on: July 23, 2015, 09:39:08 am »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: SameerM

Previous Nicks: SamXz,Severeno,Sevrin,DarK_Sho0teR,DarK_5ho0t3r,Big_B0sS,SamX,Dangerous_Boy

Timezone/Country: GMT+5/Pakistan

Do you speak English? Yes

Time you have played vcmp/samp: I'm playing vcmp from 2 years and 5 months

Previous clans: R2x: Left due to some personal problems.FZ: Left due to problem with some clan members.MLK : It was my own clan and I closed it due to some problems

Do you use IRC: Yes

Why you want to join VU: I want to join this clan because it is an old clan of vcmp with very good and friendly players,VU members are very friendly,skilled and matured.I always wanted to join Vice Underdogs.I'ill do my best to make Vice Underdogs feel proud and try my best to do everything for VU.

Favourite weapon: M4,Stubby shotgun,Pump-Action shotgun,Laser Sniper Rifle and M60.

Which VUs do you know: Riders,Deso,Angela,DronZ,Joker,WilsOn,Sk,Hotdogcat,Fercho,RobinX,Joker,Bart,Gohana,Gangstaras,Stormeus, and Freak.

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 04:44:59 pm by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Re: Application - SameerM
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 09:41:52 am »
I know most of my clanmates said to apply after the Eid but this still feels premature. I accepted the app mostly to see what everyone else has to say about it. For now I'm leaning toward a negative vote, mostly because you said you know me but I don't think we've had much more than a couple of exchanges. You still get points for dedication.

(Which, by the way, isn't an invitation to freely PM me on IRC asking for a declaration of friendship, which tends to happen. I prefer having a natural conversation to being asked about all my personal details in one conversation before signing a friendship contract. Hang out in #Miami-Dade and say a few words.)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 10:23:32 am »
Nah.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 11:20:13 am »
I voted negatively a lot of times, but I need to give you a chance to beeing a Trainee, because you look you will be loyal to our clan in future, not like others who applies to every clan to test their chances, and if they got negative votes here, they run away and never back, you always apply and that shows that you  need be a member only in VU Like Freak and Joker did before, and not other clans.
That kind of people, who doesn't give loyality to their clans, I think you're not with them  :)

you need improve your self, the first is #goodEnglish to contact the members,  and to be used to be friendly with all of them and respect them , to be mature, to make VU proud of you in future, to be loyal to this clan 4ever, to be honest with them and tell them all your problems and ask them for advices because they are your future clanmates  :)

and to improve, I think we can help you Sameer as Trainee, like they did before with me, they doesn't vote for me *Rookie* or *Fullmember*, but they voted *Trainee*, untill I get improved, and then they will promote me when I deserve it, and I completely appreciate it!

Like they gave me a chance in 15 May to be a Trainee, and accepted me in their clan, and helped me and still helping me to improve, I would like to give you a chance to became a Trainee and we will help you to improve.

My vote is Trainee, obviously, good luck with other votes  :)

P.S :
to Sameer -> I prefer Sevrin as nickname  ;)
to others   -> the words I marked as red, has relation, solve it if you're smart  :-X !
Funny Funny x 5 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 12:06:56 pm »
Thanks all for your votes
I voted negatively a lot of times, but I need to give you a chance to beeing a Trainee, because you look you will be loyal to our clan in future, not like others who applies to every clan to test their chances, and if they got negative votes here, they run away and never back, you always apply and that shows that you  need be a member only in VU Like Freak and Joker did before, and not other clans.
That kind of people, who doesn't give loyality to their clans, I think you're not with them  :)

you need improve your self, the first is #goodEnglish to contact the members,  and to be used to be friendly with all of them and respect them , to be mature, to make VU proud of you in future, to be loyal to this clan 4ever, to be honest with them and tell them all your problems and ask them for advices because they are your future clanmates  :)

and to improve, I think we can help you Sameer as Trainee, like they did before with me, they doesn't vote for me *Rookie* or *Fullmember*, but they voted *Trainee*, untill I get improved, and then they will promote me when I deserve it, and I completely appreciate it!

Like they gave me a chance in 15 May to be a Trainee, and accepted me in their clan, and helped me and still helping me to improve, I would like to give you a chance to became a Trainee and we will help you to improve.

My vote is Trainee, obviously, good luck with other votes  :)

P.S :
to Sameer -> I prefer Sevrin as nickname  ;)
to others   -> the words I marked as red, has relation, solve it if you're smart  :-X !
Thanks a lot Angela to giving me a chance to get in VU.As you know I'm only applying in VU since 2013 and I always want to be part of this clan.and also I'ill think to change my nick to Sevrin.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:09:02 pm by Sevrin »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 02:30:51 pm »
No

Credits to Bart.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 03:07:50 pm »
To those who have voted but haven't left a comment: I think that voting no to someone because they're trying too hard is a little unfair.

I have more to say, but I don't have time right now.

Voting trainee.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 04:08:39 pm »
T

bTw Gl bR0
Funny Funny x 14 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

JeanGraphics

• Likes to post
  • мσтιση ∂єѕιgη
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 05:19:02 pm »
Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Photoshop CC + Cinema 4D

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 05:20:42 pm »
Thanks all for your votes!

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 05:30:12 pm »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 12:46:36 am »

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 04:37:32 am »
To those who have voted but haven't left a comment: I think that voting no to someone because they're trying too hard is a little unfair.
I said no for some reasons, I think that guy don't have the completely maturity, to join in this clan.
From my view, it's no, because he's not ready to join.

if you applied 3 or 4 times, not ensure a positive vote.
If Freak and Joker have been accepted, it's because they showed changes about their attitudes and maturity. Not for applied 4 times... Apply 4 times is a sign of loyalty.
Anyways... SameerM, I think you need improve to join.

¬Regards and good luck in the future¬
   Gohan  :)
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 09:25:10 am »
I said no for some reasons, I think that guy don't have the completely maturity, to join in this clan.
From my view, it's no, because he's not ready to join.

if you applied 3 or 4 times, not ensure a positive vote.
If Freak and Joker have been accepted, it's because they showed changes about their attitudes and maturity. Not for applied 4 times... Apply 4 times is a sign of loyalty.
Anyways... SameerM, I think you need improve to join.

¬Regards and good luck in the future¬
   Gohan  :)
I know I'm not much matured,but trainee rank is to train members and I think VU senior members will teach me in trainee rank and I'm sure I will learn to be matured.You may forgot me but I'm applying in VU from 2013.There are only 3 guys who know my past very very well and I also learned many things from them.These guys are Riders,Deso and krystianoo.Krystianoo is not in VU and Deso is inactive,so you can ask from Riders about my past(He is my 1st friend in vcmp).
Thanks all for your votes!
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 10:03:01 am »
We don't train how to be mature, you can train yourself how to be mature, only thing we can teach you is how to fight in game & we can tell you where you are doing mistakes.
Useful Useful x 1 (list)