April 25, 2024, 04:40:32 pm

Author Topic: Extraterrestial Life  (Read 3178 times)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Extraterrestial Life
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 11:01:47 pm »
word

look at this shit, you have to be an idiot to think it's human made

and yea humans are fucking dumbass lol, we just can't fuck with them at our current stage, i think they're watching us like rats in labs

lol, those are made by men. There was an interesting documentary about that.
You think so? I saw one too. When two guys were trying to prove that they did it, it just ended by creating an huge "FAIL!" Even in the end of that decomentary they said, how is even possible for human to create such a perfect circle and at huge sizes?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 09:34:01 pm »
how is even possible for human to create such a perfect circle and at huge sizes?
.. in the dark of the night, without any directions from above, no helicopters or anything
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
  • the most interesting man in VCMP
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 10:47:31 pm »
you can plot perfect circles at any size. all you need is rope and a weight or stake to hold the center point.

some guys used this to put the micron logo on top of a factory, much larger than any circles you see plotted in these crops. still doesn't explain how they would have done this with crops though.

with modern technology, and by modern I mean 1980's.... someone can use GPS and a robotic lawnmower to effectively create a computer controlled crop plotter, using the same mathematics and vectors used by large-format vinyl cutters, commercial routers or CNC, laser engravers, waterjet cut, etc.

anyways, my point is, compters can easily control a pen, knife, router, laser, blade, or jet of water to create perfect shapes and immensely complex patterns, I see it every day at work. I am pretty sure whoever did this was using a digital aid of some sort, and able to move and create negative space without disturbing positive space.... meaning they were flying. at night. using computers to plot perfect shapes. without being seen or heard by anyone, with nobody having video of anything, except fools filming themselves making FAIL circles like someone said.

I also saw a documentary showing some crop circles that had been marked by irradiation, and all the stalks were bent at perfect angles in ways that would be impossible for humans to accomplish overnight, without there being hundreds of them to be witnessed. also the radiation... 100+ humans doing some overnight shit without being seen and while being irradiated = WTF R U SERIOUS, BRO?

all that shit aside, I work in the signage industry, and like I said people have plotted very large logos and designs visible from space and such, the only thing is they couldn't do it overnight using any technique known to man. no technology or method, manpower, nothing available is able to plot something like the pic below overnight. nothing. and if there is, they are fucking retards for not selling their shit off for billions of dollars to the sign industry.

seriously, whoever these guys are, who can plot these perfect designs at such scale within a one night period without ever being seen, they have a GIANT market available to them. not only for the technology/method but simply because they are able to do it with such a presumably small group and so fast, they can probably undercut all competition by 90%