login
April 26, 2024, 08:59:56 pm

Author Topic: Application - ToMz*  (Read 7200 times)

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
Re: Application - ToMz*
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 05:38:42 pm »
Good Luck Mate :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thankx to RebellioN

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 08:16:34 pm »
Not ready yet
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 01:11:09 am »
I don't have any problem with you being a friend i think we can forget past, but i am going with no.
Then what's the reason behind your vote, so I can improve myself.
I don't hate you, you're just too much emotional about gaming.

Code: [Select]
[19:26] <TommyZ> choro yrr i m noob+spammer
[19:26] <Alvin> yeah
[19:26] <Alvin> u r
[19:26] <Alvin> :p
[19:26] <TommyZ> +brain donar
[19:26] <Alvin> +100
[19:26] <Alvin> lol
[19:26] <TommyZ> +fucker asshole persno
[19:26] <TommyZ> asslicker++++++
[19:26] <TommyZ> i hate my gaming no respect ...
[19:26] <TommyZ> *one
[19:27] <TommyZ> *life

You hate yourself  just  for this plain retarded game? I know past few weeks i've been acting retarded but that doesn't mean i hate you all. you keep pming keep pming for no reason, you wanna talk to me talk to me in my channel or somewhere else i hate talking in pm it's kinda annoying for me now. You still need to improve a lot that is just for me this is what i think i don't know what other wants to say, peace out.
I was just trying to communicate with you, I was joking around, and that was annoying to you, I'm sorry. Thanks for your vote.

[DanisH]

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 05:53:12 am »
Goood Luck

DronZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 06:23:21 am »
Not ready yet.

You rage up at small issue's blaming the other person and then at end you say that you we're joking/checking or you say that you were angry. This happened between us many times. Better you stop that.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 10:08:01 am »
Sincerity and honesty is essential in any communication and I take that as an important factor. I already knew a little about your past. That doesn't really matters because we all make mistakes and you have improved a lot, but I still feel that there are several improvements that should be applied before joining the clan as Trainee.

I appreciate if you share all your past nicknames, those which you shared with me some days ago, just to let everyone know who you are, and there won't be hidden truth.
Neutral atm.
VCMP*TiGeR, MaXXots, VroSs I was a big noob and brain donor with these nicks. I was disrespected with these nicks and i usually got ban again and again, But I improved myself and got here where I am today. Guys I have improved myself more than before and after getting into VU i can improved my attitude (etc) more than before. I can change myself because I am very interested in VU.

EDIT:-I'm very honest and after joining VU i want to change myself, want to become much better than before. I really believe in myself that i can do something better for the clan. This is my 3rd app and if this one is rejected then there is nothing good/profit to me. I just need a chance. I will change myself totally to a new better kind of person. Please give me just 1 chance
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:11:42 am by Tomz »

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2015, 10:52:31 am »
Goodluck.

Sorry but I think you guys should give him a chance, He looks determined to me.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 11:27:13 am »
Sorry but i think you are not ready. Im going to say no for now.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 12:37:40 pm »
You have potential to contribute to the clan and be a good member.
The reason that you are getting negative votes is, that you talk a LOT. It is not necessarily a bad thing, but it exposes your weak points.

Considering, you are a 15 year old kid who has faced a lot of criticism in VCMP in the past, you are desperate for acceptance by the community. The VU tag is a short cut to be respected, but in the end you have to earn it on your own.

I'm willing to give you a chance. Trainee
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Witch^

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 01:51:23 pm »
Hai Tomz!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Bro ;)

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 03:02:17 pm »
I'll turn 16 mext month. But the age of DronZ and some others are also 16. If i get a chance, I'll respect the VU tags for everything. I request senior members to give me 1 chance. You can also give me the trial tag and check me if you want, And i'm ready for it. And i've improved myself alot unlike the previous nicks in which i was a brain donor. If i joined VU I'll promise everybody thatI'll change my attitude and also improve in skills. And i promise wilson that not only you but now onwats I'll neever spam pm. Actually the matter behind this is, I'm new to irc. Being newbie I don't know. Now you said and i got to know. I'm requesting VU members for last time that I'm ready for joining,
I need just 1 chance. :)

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 07:31:48 pm »
I can give one chance but in this opportunity i'll say no.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 08:01:01 pm »
TomZ, you know your past, it seems to me that you don't feel ready to join here, did you decide to close your previous application, if you feel you are not ready pls don't say "Give me a chance" if you not give your changes to us.
I'll turn 16 mext month. But the age of DronZ and some others are also 16. If i get a chance, I'll respect the VU tags for everything.
Dronz has improved so much, and, has been accepted for his attitudes, skills, friendly guy and others point about himself. He proved their changes.
And you don't have to be 16 years old to join here, it does not affect our vote, the age is one of the least seen to vote. Anyways, you ever need to respect the other players, even you r inside, or outside of the clan. Good luck in the future TomZ
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2015, 11:16:13 pm »
If this application gets a denied, improve your ''mistakes'', I mean this:
The reason that you are getting negative votes is, that you talk a LOT. It is not necessarily a bad thing, but it
You rage up at small issue's blaming the other person and then at end you say that you we're joking/checking or you say that you were angry. This happened between us many times. Better you stop that.

You have potential to contribute and be a good member of this clan. Do not give up. You're a good player.
The best of lucks in the future.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2015, 01:01:34 am »
Still no.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 04:30:04 am by WiLsOn »
Disagree Disagree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)