login
April 26, 2024, 02:59:53 am

Author Topic: Report - Veteran  (Read 5212 times)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Re: Report - Veteran
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 07:39:14 pm »
Fuck lw, fuck admin, fuck ruskies, fuck you. any fucking player got killed? NO maybe when vet shooted you fell down and you ran away?  this post is simply useless as you, i'd love to reply on lw but i am not doing this because i respect half of lw staff, oh and yeah MR.V said he don't give a flying fuck about that, & you posting about vet ban do you think veteran going to kick himself from VU or any other VU member gonna kick VU clan leader? screw you real hard, also you evaded your forum ban get ready for getting ban again, lucky you i don't have freakin rights for ban you.

Holy shit.

Veteran was banned from LW for a valid rule violation on that server but because of his position everyone is suddenly hopping on the "fuck you noob bandwagon." If this were any other trainee, maybe people would take this a bit more seriously.

I'd like to hear his side of the story as well; it's probably a lapse in judgement and looking at the thread so far it's obvious he wouldn't get anything more than a slap on the wrist, if anything. Still, I find it hilarious and a bit sad that the same people calling the OP a brainless noob and the LW admins shit either don't understand the intent behind this thread or don't care about having the slightest shred of civility.
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2015, 07:41:55 pm »
Dude, I'm not posting a ban appeal. I just came across the topic in Lw's forums. So I just wanted to report against Veteran, as you can clearly see, Veteran is banned in Lw's. I just wanted you guys to know that.

Correct me if i am wrong, but why i don't see veteran shooting?

ugh nobody got killed in video.

Then why in the world is he banned? http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16731.3060.html, dude seriously....

Anyways, Veteran did shoot some guy.

I did leave you a little note in that same message though :p

on a serious note though this is where you report players on LW: http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16731.0.html

anyway I'm clearing up before this drama fires away, peace out folks  :blank:
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 09:28:29 pm »
I honestly do not find this as a "serious" violation, since a small attempt to wallglitch of this type can be committed by anyone as an error or mistake (even if this one had been on purpose). However, Veteran is a player with necessary knowledge about the rules at LW server, so for me there's no reason to make him such punishment, like any other admin would have given a warning and an order to take into account that he should not do it anymore.

Also should be emphasized that guys like the "Russians" are always recording the game and 10 seconds video about a broken rule does not indicate how a player plays when having free development through the city.

Going back a bit to the main post on the forum, I do not understand what's the point of this, we will not kick away to a member for a slight infraction. Well, we have to accept that unfortunately one member was temp-banned for a valid reason raised on the server rules (which only exists on this server), but this wasn't even necessary.

I'm sure Vet has a reason or opinion to explain the fact happened.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2015, 05:24:50 am »
Okay i talk in good way, if it wasn't any VU member there was no ban at all.(some people will get my point now if not then sad for you)  :blank: now i don't mean that LW staff is not banning anyone for glitching but what i see here maybe as Fercho said Veteran did by mistake not on purpose, because video shows Veteran did once and ruskies reported it and i see a lot of player getting warn for glitching instead of ban but wait it's VU member should get ban, fine, but just remember Veteran is playing there from years he know rules of server pretty well just remember that he's not new, peace out.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Maddy.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2015, 07:32:06 am »
wall glitch = perma ban ?????????????????
no
that ban wont hurt his reputation if that's what you want matti.

I don't care and I'm not the person who banned him. Foxtrot did. And I do have a name and it's Maddy, Not Matti, Be a little matured dude.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 07:56:02 am »
man this is getting tiresome..

if it wasn't any VU member there was no ban at all.(some people will get my point now if not then sad for you)  :blank: now i don't mean that LW staff is not banning anyone for glitching but what i see here maybe as Fercho said Veteran did by mistake not on purpose, because video shows Veteran did once and ruskies reported it and i see a lot of player getting warn for glitching instead of ban but wait it's VU member should get ban, fine, but just remember Veteran is playing there from years he know rules of server pretty well just remember that he's not new, peace out.

1. we at littlewhitey's (at least the majority of us, and certainly in this case Foxtrot) do not have any bias when it comes to taking decisions on punishments. we do not pardon rule breaking by anyone, regardless of what clan, family or political bloodline the rulebreaker may be from. I would like to support my statement with evidence but that would be considered leaking confidential info off of LW's ban database. I'm pretty sure I sound convincing enough without doing the aforementioned.

2. the fact that Veteran is "playing for years" is exactly why this is a fair ban, warnings are usually given out to new players and besides, a ban is a warning too, is it not? I must say, however, that you're doing a very bad job at defending his case. in fact, you're only making it worse for yourself by justifying it. :)

yours truly,
marshal morphine

Disagree Disagree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Maddy.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2015, 08:56:00 am »
Good one, Morph   :thumbsup:
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 08:59:29 am »
I think he did that unknowingly.

Its just wall glitch.

Why is there no ban is these cases:
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16731.msg170706.html?PHPSESSID=r4re0mv8c8t4rj5810sp60a954#msg170706

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16731.msg215980.html#msg215980

This one is epic: http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16731.msg216431.html#msg216431

Mind reading the punishment given to wall glitches?

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16731.msg216686.html#msg216686

Its a good server with shitty staffs.
Topic should be locked as it was before.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:40:13 am by RobinX »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

-TomZ^ Creationz

Maddy.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 12:21:30 pm »
It's just their luck, Robin. Veteran got banned because he had some bad luck. As Morphine said. He is an EXPERIENCED player, if he was new he might have got excused. Not only 1 person reported, many others did. You guys must wait for Veteran to say something.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 12:28:30 pm »
Yes indeed you are right morphine veteran is not new player i don't have anything against LW staff if i had anything against them i would've taken care of that in irc you know what i mean :) this ban is clearly unfair, when it comes to supporting clan mates i guess nobody is better than me in that, also i'd like to show you something in irc and i hope you have good answer for it i love to post it here but i don't wanna make it more drama.  :)

your truly [VU]WiLsOn, [FS]WiLsOn.

#justiceshallbedone

P.S for now topic is locked if Veteran want to say something about it he can do it without unlocking the topic.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:04:04 pm by WiLsOn »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)