login
April 19, 2024, 08:13:24 pm

Author Topic: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies  (Read 7927 times)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2024, 10:36:57 pm »
Does anyone have fraps?
don't download fraps, dxtory, it crashes your game apparently, or triggers admins to crash you I think xD

https://streamable.com/qhd3pj
for TLA guys especially
Gohan, now let's see your defense bro xD

PS: this is related to the topic indeed, because TLA wants to get in a good relationship with GerZ after they talked bad about him previously..
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 05:05:31 pm by HacksBuster1337 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2024, 01:59:51 am »

more leaks about GerZ and Fulton's real opinion on him
ps: there's no reason for Fulton to be trolling 100 players, talking against GerZ
Fulton will probably say shit like this again, but why would he talk bad the second time around? x
it was before the leaks were happening by the way :) 2023 screenshots, from like 4 months ago (I THINK)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GerZ

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2024, 04:23:08 pm »
You lost all credibility with this recent video (not implying you had any to begin with)

however it's satisfying to know i'm living rent free in someone's head just because of a game XD said it once and will say it again, you will never ever be able to get me out of your head, especially after the humiliation I gave you in your own life aka vcmp.

PS: keep editing shit and trying to get me banned, what's hilarious is that you're the one who got banned for hacks recently in Asian city, and so did anzal for aurora, it's hilarious how you did all of this just for you to get banned in the end XD
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 04:26:30 pm by GerZ »

broly

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2024, 09:08:21 am »
Does anyone have fraps?

No one uses fraps or bandicam nowadays nab. Btw ban him thanks :)
hh you didn't get my point kid hhhh

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2024, 03:21:12 pm »
Hunting whatsup? Come on bring more evidence against gerz. lets get this topic to 1k replies.

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 31, 2024, 06:00:35 pm »
Hunting whatsup? Come on bring more evidence against gerz. lets get this topic to 1k replies.
im following :eyes:

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2024, 07:08:20 pm »
im following :eyes:
bro no one replying xD