login
April 18, 2024, 10:06:12 pm

Author Topic: Application - Laura  (Read 6367 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Laura
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 05:09:48 pm »
Well, not informing your clan about you leaving is a bad thing to do, so I have my doubts about you. Since Kelvin stepped up here, I'd like to ask him to provide some feedback on diana.
Neutral for now.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Shadow

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 04:53:11 pm »
Rookie
Cannot rate own posts

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2015, 08:38:18 am »
Well, not informing your clan about you leaving is a bad thing to do, so I have my doubts about you. Since Kelvin stepped up here, I'd like to ask him to provide some feedback on diana.
Neutral for now.

All i can tell you about him/her is that he/she is still not active enough. The same thing probably gonna happen if joins vu,too. He/she looks more like he/she plays this game just to waste the time but he/she still wants to become a member of a clan.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2015, 09:09:15 am »
him/her

the doubting is strong in this one O0 #ashay
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2015, 12:15:20 pm »
the doubting is strong in this one O0 #ashay

She left MK a very long time ago. Thats why i forgot Laura is a girl.

JeanVlogs

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 05:17:48 pm »
Good Luck Sexy ::)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2015, 05:31:08 pm »
Given what Kelvin said I'm going with no. This clan has plenty of inactive (including myself) and generally uninterested members, and I don't see the point of having another one of those in here.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 08:20:51 pm »
Do you think she would be inactive again? I know she doesn't had communication with some players but she's trying to put her effort about that. But now im pretty sure that she will be represent VU in she get accepted and play with some of them, plus im here to help her in many ways that i can. I mean in her english, skills, communication, etc. Actually i talk with her everyday and i know she won't commit again that mistake.

P.s: If she is very busy to play, this time she will inform us about her inactivity.

Diana

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2015, 10:15:44 pm »
l know about that, i was wrong by leaving of that way. l promise lt won't happen again and if i need to be inactive for some reasons i'll post my inactivity. l'm not planning to be inactive just i want to play until my fingers hurts and obviously pwning everyone :b
Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Kieth

• -Tim.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2015, 10:22:37 am »
good luck Miss.Diana  :)

Pleyo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Best Sona main ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2015, 05:44:17 pm »
Trainee. Good luck. :)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 02:23:40 pm »
Well vote says it, Accepted as Trainee  welcome to the family.  :) Hope you don't disappoint us.

Congratulation.  :)

P.S Poke Thijn for change your rank.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 03:41:00 pm »
Congratulations diana  ;D :thumbsup:

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2015, 05:28:28 pm »
Congratulation DianA.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2015, 07:16:15 pm »
Congratulations and welcome aboard!