April 25, 2024, 12:58:49 pm

Author Topic: Application - Laura  (Read 6371 times)

Diana

• View Profile
Application - Laura
« on: January 09, 2015, 05:47:44 am »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: Laura

Previous Nicks: diana. and dila.

Timezone/Country: -05:00 GTM-México

Do you speak English? Of course. My english is basic but i can understand everything.

Time you have played vcmp/samp: l've been playing this game since october 2011.

Previous clans: TZ and MK. TZ(the clan lost his reputation in 2012 and many players letf in that moment.) MK  (left by inactivity)

Do you use mIRC: l don't use IRC anymore but if it is necessary i will use it.

Why you want to join VU: This clan called my attention since i returned from my inactivity. l was inactive for almost a year so when i returned i left MK due to my inactivity plus l lost my password and my interest in MK. lt happened because l lost the communication with some member of MK for 2 years since september 2012. l would like to join this clan because my friend Anarki aka drkcrwSJL invited me to join this clan. he's one of my best friends and in these days we were playing making team with him pwning almost everyone. Few weeks ago he convinced me to join VU and l accepted.seriously, it will be a great opportunity if i get accepted and represent VU with my friend :D

Favourite weapon: Everyone use the stubby shotgun, so my favorite weapon is the M4

Which VUs do you know: Anarki/drkcrwSJL, Fercho, HexiN, Punketo, Nelson and many others with i fought in LW

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: sure, l would like it.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:37:32 am by Fercho »
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Laura
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 07:05:36 am »
omg, good luck diana.  ^-^ :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 11:51:36 am »
Good Luck Sis Laura  :thumbsup: :police:

MaST3R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 01:00:26 pm »
Good Luck!  ;D

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 01:24:11 pm »
Well you still have MKt rank and never didn't left the clan , you has been removed from the list.
http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/profile/?u=769
You should going to MK forums and post your departure first anyway good luck. :)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 03:00:22 pm »
No. We just somehow forgot removing his rank. He is not a member or MK.

Anyways, i want to talk about your inactivity.

* We have never forced you to leave MK due to your inactivity. If you look at the memberlist, you can see a bunch of inactive players. Imagine what happens if we try to kick them all out or force them to leave. Anyways we dont think these kinds of behaviours are right.

* You said you lost your interest to MK because of lack of communicating. It is not really mistake of any of the MK members. It is just your mistake because you were always inactive both ingame and forums in those "2"(!) years. You were barely showing yourself.

Please think wisely before you talk about MK.

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 07:25:57 pm »
Well, i was talking with her for months about her returning and she told me that she was removed from the list.
Dila/Diana (Left)
Plus she forgot her password so she didn't say anything and still playing without problems. Later i invited her to join VU, we were talking about that topic and finally i convinced her. She's not like other people who talks a lot in-game, just she want to have fun and pwnd some asses. She doesn't care if the opponent is very skilled just she try and try but she never give up. As im saying, the last month we were playing a lot and i knew her more as a person, she is a nice, friendly and skilled player.

It is not really mistake of any of the MK members. It is just your mistake because you were always inactive both ingame and forums in those "2"(!) years.
She got bored in these days and i know that aren't their fault, is her fault but as i said, she's not talkative. As many players know her, she just like to play and have fun with her friends.
Nowdays she is very active and ready to kick some asses. My vote is Rookie

Diana

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 08:48:26 pm »
Sorry if i didn't say anything, i forgot my account password and in these time i wasn't playing the game. But actually im playing again and i recover the interest of this game, just i would like to represent VU and if its possible i will try to be more communicative  :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 09:29:08 pm »
If you don't want to get bored, you gotta start talking to at least to your clan mates otherwise they won't talk to you either and you'll get bored, online gaming is not just for playing it's also for talking, knowing each other making friends.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Diana

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 10:43:21 pm »
Yeah, you're right u.u lm going to be more communicative this time, don't worry :3

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 12:39:19 am »
Trainee, good luck.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 05:20:02 pm by hotdogcat »

Credits to Bart.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 01:51:14 am »
Diana is actually pretty nice at communicating, of course she should focus on her english but that doesn't make any problem we can always help her to improve it.. Yes, she did wrong leaving MK by her own (I mean that way), but maybe it was not her intention. Anyways, she could contact any member of her clan for answers, register again, etc. We just hope that this won't happen again, and this time communication will become a basic point for her development within the clan.

If she considers herself clanless, then it's her own decision.. For me deserves a chance.
Trainee.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 05:12:22 am »
Trainee

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 10:54:07 am »
Aight, trainee.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 04:58:04 pm »
Trainee.

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo