login
March 28, 2024, 08:25:27 pm

Author Topic: Congrats to blue team  (Read 7181 times)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: Congrats to blue team
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2014, 03:59:49 pm »
Well played, y'all. I just wish there were more players from the red team.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

soulshaker

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 04:36:22 pm »
Well many guys are saying that red were outnumbered, but the members of red team is responsible for that not the blue team.
But why so much insecurity blue team?
During the 1st 10 hours all the blue team were camping inside the read base which is in fact not allowed. Those campers includes TRC and EAF members. Well let me say why you were doing that, its because just to increase scores? lol. And that camping was almost like spawn kill because, each time we spawn we have to get weps via command, and till that you are done. Pro insecurity!!. Thanks to Stormeus who atlast came and kicked some guys for camping.

Ok so 1 more fact, according to rules wall-glitching is allowed from places accessible via jump/sprint/walk, and the there is a wall glitch available inside the north-point mall in the music shop. So i went inside that glitch via jump and killed few blue members, and the result was

well nvm it was a nice event infact  :D
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 04:36:43 pm »
Even if no one else shows up, the hosting clan MUST have more than 2 members playing more than 1 hour in the event...
We did ;)

EDIT: Oh yes, congrats blue team!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 04:39:20 pm by Knucis »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 04:56:03 pm »
Talk War IV. 8|

Congratz.

P.S boo to those who became racist.

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

[EAF]Sorrow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 05:23:33 pm »
During the 1st 10 hours all the blue team were camping inside the read base which is in fact not allowed. Those campers includes TRC and EAF members. Well let me say why you were doing that, its because just to increase scores? lol.

After the rule was made, which was made during the event, the blue team left the garage asap, and the ones who refused to do so, got warned and even banned. So I find this reply a little, unnecessary.

You must be a real desperate guy to be ..                                                                                                                                                                                   a VU

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2014, 05:47:02 pm »
The fact is, everyone's going to find faults and mistakes from both sides, so why don't we all shut up, prevent more drama and go on with our virtual gaming "lifes".
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 06:10:36 pm »
Like I'm crying,what about using sometimes the logic Kessu?Why your brain is too obsessed to win and can't understand we were outnumbered the entire match? You didn't win because of your skills,you won because we were outnumbered.

v

stop talking shit

so why don't we all shut up, prevent more drama

You should tell that to Detonator, because he is and has been the only dramatic child in this event. Starting with this topic (http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=5343.0), until now, Sephiroth just gave the suggestion to open the server for a period of time in order to keep playing with the same modality, but detonator had to start complaining about everything, as he has done throughout the event.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2014, 06:28:47 pm »
so why don't we all shut up, prevent more drama

You should tell that to Detonator, because he is and has been the only dramatic child in this event. Starting with this topic (http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=5343.0), until now, Sephiroth just gave the suggestion to open the server for a period of time in order to keep playing with the same modality, but detonator had to start complaining about everything, as he has done throughout the event.
No. I should tell this to everyone, including you. Yes he did say shit, but you could all just ignore it and move on with your lifes.
Reds (and Blues), this is just a game ffs, stop complaining and get over it.

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2014, 07:11:31 pm »
Congrats to the blue team they played really well their teamwork was good ,we had little team work till some Vu's and MK's came but the player count was really disappointing at one time there was only me from the reds and like 13 14 blues

as for us reds we lacked team work whenever we showed team work we pushed the blues back to the alley point

any who it was my first VW experience and i had practiced in 0.3 but not in 0.4 so  it surprised me
 and i had fun playing although got raped on many occasions 

Hope to see and participate in other events as well and thanks for hosting this event
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:29:53 pm by noori »
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2014, 08:01:08 pm »
congrats:)

MarK.

• Likes to post
  • facebook.com/JuanEduardoZambrano666/
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/JuanEduardoZambrano666/
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2014, 09:06:46 pm »
Like I'm crying,what about using sometimes the logic Kessu?Why your brain is too obsessed to win and can't understand we were outnumbered the entire match? You didn't win because of your skills,you won because we were outnumbered.

Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 10 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

[SS]krystianoo has reported [ MarK. ] Reason:[ so fucking laggy i honestly saw my future in his reflection
i brought an 8 ball as a weapon and my screen flashed balck and i could see myself be married with someone mark is messiah give him vmp owner status ]

hockz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2014, 12:02:47 am »

Care to specify when did you take the first picture? Oh yes, like 10 minutes before the event ended ;)
Anyway, Gratz to the blue team, they did a good teamwork, It's not their fault they were more.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 12:05:15 am by hockz »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dev

• The easy way is always mined
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2014, 12:21:53 am »
gg wp
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2014, 08:31:30 am »
markie best :DDDDDD
Still the event should have started on Sunday e.e
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

UJIbU4

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2014, 08:37:46 am »
Ok so 1 more fact, according to rules wall-glitching is allowed from places accessible via jump/sprint/walk, and the there is a wall glitch available inside the north-point mall in the music shop. So i went inside that glitch via jump and killed few blue members,
common sense +
Ghost City

Ghost city is also prohibited and any player, that'll be caught on using it will be banned for 4 hours without any warning, player that does it again after being unbanned gets a permanent ban from the event.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)