April 25, 2024, 04:55:06 pm

Author Topic: Welcome Back to Vice War  (Read 5818 times)

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Back to Vice War
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 02:16:07 pm »
I don't complain nothing,if you didn't notice it was only a simple question.
Now, if you are not able to form a good team with good ideas... blame your team.
Why it's my team fault when other applicants could balance the teams themselves without even asking?

>This isn't the fault of the clans who decided to be on the blue team.
I'm going to answer to this one with a simple quote:
Code: [Select]
Strong:Niky please co join blue team,I don't want to loose hhhThe real reason behind most of the applicants(teams too) is that they are afraid of russians,correct me if I'm wrong.

Deal with it and play with the players that red team has, of course, if you still feel able to do it without tears and lamentations to the VW Managers.
I want to repeat myself again,I just asked ,I didn't do anything else.I want to make you a simple example :
Two soccer teams have to do a match,the first one has 11 players and the second one has 15,do you think the result would be the same if both the teams would have the same and equal players?You just don't accept a team balancing just because you are too obsessed to win,you forget totally this is a game and the most important thing over here should be the fun.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 02:19:32 pm by Detonator »
Agree Agree x 3 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 02:35:05 pm »
You just don't accept a team balancing just because you are too obsessed to win,you forget totally this is a game and the most important thing over here should be the fun.
You claim it's only a game and it's about fun, what's fun in forcing players to play on a side they do not want to play?

Players decide the team they are in and VW Administration WILL NOT force players to play for a team they did not apply for.

End of discussion.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 02:45:44 pm »
what's fun in forcing players to play on a side they do not want to play?
What's fun in playing a vice war with a huge difference of players ? :)

you are too obsessed to win

I just don't understand why you and ethan made such replies when I only asked a simple question,I didn't force anyone to do something nor I forced someone to join our team
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Tom

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 02:47:42 pm »
Actually reds are in good position.
First of all it isn't possible to make 89 vs 65. Server has only 100 slots. You can coordinate with your red team and take 65/100 slots and fight against 35 blues (in this case). It's just matter of coordination to get number supriority.
Secondary, blues have a lot of mobile frags like OSK clan members and others. I don't think they will manage to achieve ratio higher than 1 or do proper teamwork. So I consider them as cannon fodder and score delivers for reds.
Third, the key to win in team deathmatch is in being more powerfull (by tactic/skills/strength) than enemy's team in certain place and time.
Four, in case you loose you can complain about being outnumbered and claim your defeat as unfair.

So, Detonator, you have to turn on your brain, tactical and commandership skills.
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 03:02:16 pm »
If you want to make some clans move to your team (what I actually support), do have a talk with the clan-leaders of a clan you want to have on your side (if not present atm, with those who're responsible for a clan). If they agree on this, PM me, I'll make some changes.
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Avenger

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 03:20:20 pm »
Actually reds are in good position.
First of all it isn't possible to make 89 vs 65. Server has only 100 slots. You can coordinate with your red team and take 65/100 slots and fight against 35 blues (in this case). It's just matter of coordination to get number supriority.
Secondary, blues have a lot of mobile frags like OSK clan members and others. I don't think they will manage to achieve ratio higher than 1 or do proper teamwork. So I consider them as cannon fodder and score delivers for reds.
Third, the key to win in team deathmatch is in being more powerfull (by tactic/skills/strength) than enemy's team in certain place and time.
Four, in case you loose you can complain about being outnumbered and claim your defeat as unfair.

So, Detonator, you have to turn on your brain, tactical and commandership skills.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:07:35 pm by Avenger »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 08:23:12 pm »
Vice War will not be held on the 16th due to lack of notice. The August 23rd date sticks.
Agree Agree x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2014, 11:57:31 am »
Updated the link to the beta client, which was broken after it was updated.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real