April 25, 2024, 06:49:27 am

Author Topic: Let's start this freakin sh!t up. (Trash talk)  (Read 8578 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Let's start this freakin sh!t up. (Trash talk)
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 07:31:19 am »
dear criminal scum,

Congratulations, you got a reaction from the emperor. That's what you wanted, right? Well, I've decided I don't like people like you. You've messed with the city of the wrong imperial. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise criminal scum like you.

Your pitiful lock picking skills are hilarious. Picking locks on beggar's shacks and fencing stolen apples are level 1. Can you break into a jewelry case? Can you slip through the halls of the white gold tower without alerting a single guard? Your silly little "guild" of thieves won't protect you. I've fined many thieves and thwarted assassins of the Dark Brotherhood. I've caught the Gray Fox. I have been stopping criminal scum since I joined the Imperial Legion. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling. All you are is just a rag-tag assortment of thugs. Do you even know the imperial prison is like? I'll have no mercy on you, and will probably enjoy hearing the screams as you're tortured in the dungeons.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. I've got men in your guild that you don't even know about. If you have the balls to walk in broad daylight with your bounty you better fear for your life.

Hunt me down if you want to, but I am smart enough to keep the lights on and keep guards in every hall. Break into my house if you want, but it'll just make it easier for me to find you.

With an arrest warrant,

An imperial guardsman

P.S. I would stop like the criminal scum you are while you still can and just pay the fine.
P.S. Did someone stole your sweet roll?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 09:15:55 am »
dear criminal scum,

Congratulations, you got a reaction from the emperor. That's what you wanted, right? Well, I've decided I don't like people like you. You've messed with the city of the wrong imperial. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise criminal scum like you.

Your pitiful lock picking skills are hilarious. Picking locks on beggar's shacks and fencing stolen apples are level 1. Can you break into a jewelry case? Can you slip through the halls of the white gold tower without alerting a single guard? Your silly little "guild" of thieves won't protect you. I've fined many thieves and thwarted assassins of the Dark Brotherhood. I've caught the Gray Fox. I have been stopping criminal scum since I joined the Imperial Legion. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling. All you are is just a rag-tag assortment of thugs. Do you even know the imperial prison is like? I'll have no mercy on you, and will probably enjoy hearing the screams as you're tortured in the dungeons.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. I've got men in your guild that you don't even know about. If you have the balls to walk in broad daylight with your bounty you better fear for your life.

Hunt me down if you want to, but I am smart enough to keep the lights on and keep guards in every hall. Break into my house if you want, but it'll just make it easier for me to find you.

With an arrest warrant,

An imperial guardsman

P.S. I would stop like the criminal scum you are while you still can and just pay the fine.
P.S. Did someone stole your sweet roll?
Piss off, milk drinker.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2014, 11:12:45 am »
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 01:03:24 pm by Thijn »

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2014, 01:45:46 pm »
This is even worse than joining TZ.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2014, 07:54:48 pm »
hi
Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2014, 02:49:10 pm »

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2014, 05:46:23 am »
u mad br0 ?  O0 O0

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|