login
March 29, 2024, 02:03:53 pm

Author Topic: Ballon D'Or nominees.  (Read 1151 times)

Shadow

Ballon D'Or nominees.
« on: April 20, 2014, 04:46:44 pm »
I nominate Marco Reus for his flawless and consistent performances, in both midfielding and attacking, creating chances and putting them away splendidly, he's a real player.

21 goals and 20 assists in all competitions, I bet on him, if the mafia won't intervene.

Here's the justification:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 08:02:07 pm by Shadow »
Cannot rate own posts

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ballon D'Or nominees.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 02:38:34 am »
Well, obviously he's a great player and actually he could be one of the bests, but seriously (from my part) he isn't totally ready to be nominated for the Ballon D'Or.

But he has showed to the entire world about his great skills and habilities to create chances and so due to his excelent work on midfielding and attacking.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Shadow

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 12:16:26 pm »
Well, obviously he's a great player and actually he could be one of the bests, but seriously (from my part) he isn't totally ready to be nominated for the Ballon D'Or.

But he has showed to the entire world about his great skills and habilities to create chances and so due to his excelent work on midfielding and attacking.

Who do you nominate ;p ?
Cannot rate own posts

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 06:22:56 pm »
CR7 AGAIN!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-TomZ^ Creationz

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 08:06:07 pm »
Mario Mandzukic, Luka Modric, Gareth Bale, Zlatan Ibrahimovic :P

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Shadow

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 08:28:46 pm »
Mario Mandzukic, Luka Modric, Gareth Bale, Zlatan Ibrahimovic :P

These are inconsistent imo :[

CR7 AGAIN!

he's been sidelined for quite some time.
Cannot rate own posts

Shadow

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 12:20:49 am »
Absolute thrilling comment regarding Bayern's winter offer on Marco Reus:

Quote from: http://www.101greatgoals.com/
With confirmation of Robert Lewandowski’s defecting from Borussia Dortmund for all-conquering Bayern Munich last week, there’s a distinctly dystopian feel to the Bundesliga now, with many worried fans will simply lose interest.

If Bayern are simply going to hoover up every bit of rival’s talent – what’s the point of it all?

Well, fans of the Beautiful Game, don’t despair, there is one man who will never sell his soul for thirty pieces of silver.

Marco Reus has gone on record as saying,

‘I wish luck to Lewa and Gotze, but Bayern will never have me. Money is not everything.’

</doublepost>
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 02:14:57 pm »
Absolute thrilling comment regarding Bayern's winter offer on Marco Reus:

Quote from: http://www.101greatgoals.com/
With confirmation of Robert Lewandowski’s defecting from Borussia Dortmund for all-conquering Bayern Munich last week, there’s a distinctly dystopian feel to the Bundesliga now, with many worried fans will simply lose interest.

If Bayern are simply going to hoover up every bit of rival’s talent – what’s the point of it all?

Well, fans of the Beautiful Game, don’t despair, there is one man who will never sell his soul for thirty pieces of silver.

Marco Reus has gone on record as saying,

‘I wish luck to Lewa and Gotze, but Bayern will never have me. Money is not everything.’

</doublepost>
It's not like anyone forced Lewandowski and Göetze to leave, they actually wanted to go to Bayern :P

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Shadow

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 02:18:50 pm »
Yes, lewandowski wanted the 14 MILLION EUROS SALARY
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 03:44:01 pm »
Just as anyone else would, you shouldn't blame Bayern for picking up players in Borussia, you should blame the players themselves :P

Shadow

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 03:50:13 pm »
Just as anyone else would, you shouldn't blame Bayern for picking up players in Borussia, you should blame the players themselves :P

Reus said he won't go to bayern even if they gave him triple salary, glad there are players that care more about the game, it's not like lewa, gotze or reus aren't rich as fuck anyway.

Back to topic, ballon d'or nominees ?
Cannot rate own posts