March 29, 2024, 07:52:49 am

Author Topic: Faggotry  (Read 5748 times)

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Faggotry
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 08:21:32 pm »
Drama everywhere
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 08:54:15 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 10:43:08 pm »
first , say brian to grow up and not to abuse one's religion.
gtfo
You have absolutely no business here.

read the section name nab ,its general discussion . Don't rage when you are wrong ,btw you were saying yuri to manage things like grown ups , apply that to yourself.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 11:12:41 pm »
read the section name nab ,its general discussion . Don't rage when you are wrong ,btw you were saying yuri to manage things like grown ups , apply that to yourself.
Lol, you are in our forum saying bullshit about our clanmate. Please first look at yourself and later talk about of a good member of the clan. Idk if brian do not like many religions but that isn't your problem, wait for that they will end their problems. As brian explained you have nothing to do here. Get out of here please.
@Brian: You're a good guy don't do child acts (if you did it)
@Yuri: That isn't a reason for kick someone of a chat (if I'm not wrong) if he is insulting you or something similar ignore him and leave him talking alone. Be proud with your beliefs and not do things like this
you better go cry you European fag, abusing others's religions makes you the biggest gay in the world.
and
cry
Please calm down guys.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 11:14:35 pm by Fercho »

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 11:43:38 pm »
Lol, you are in our forum saying bullshit about our clanmate. Please first look at yourself and later talk about of a good member of the clan. Idk if brian do not like many religions but that isn't your problem, wait for that they will end their problems. As brian explained you have nothing to do here. Get out of here please.
First your respected clan mate used "gtfo".
Second, I was at irc when brian was abuing a religion in  VU channel. As you can see my nick there "zorrow".
Third , its General discussin and I assume that means all can participate.

So I assume if I'm replying to this thread , I'm not rule breaking , Am I?

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2013, 11:57:22 pm »
Second, I was at irc when brian was abuing a religion in  VU channel. As you can see my nick there "zorrow".

You can participate of course, but you can't play the protagonist role here, this thread was posted towards VU, right?

Though, none of us really support drama here, and since you are doing it, exactly in your 2 previous senseless posts, you can go on with your opinions but not in this forum. :)

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 03:54:50 am »

You can participate of course, but you can't play the protagonist role here, this thread was posted towards VU, right?

Though, none of us really support drama here, and since you are doing it, exactly in your 2 previous senseless posts, you can go on with your opinions but not in this forum. :)
Oh, so you mean to say that a dumb join VU channel , abuse a religion and if someone kick him , its drama?
I just told the main reason why yuri had kicked brian .
And you calling it drama making you atheist but that's not a concern, thing is a dumb joined abused almost all VU in a way in their own channel, and you were being num instead of warning him to not to comment on religion , you are calling my words as drama.
That's nice logic.
And you said you don't support drama , i doubt that.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 06:00:44 am »

Did Brian abused Religion in #VU?

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 07:01:08 am »
yup he did , after some time ryne put +m on the channel.

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 07:25:19 am »
Call it drama or whatever, i just can't tolerate this at all.

@GayBrian,

Honestly speaking, fuck you and your freedom of speech. You're not supposed to insult any of the religion, learn to respect everyone's religion. This is just a fucking 10 year old game you brain donor, what's the damn need of involving religions? Don't have the balls only to play a game?

You only get to religions, when you find yourself helpless in front of others. So use your little brain, get the balls to talk only about the person with whom you're having an argument and have the opportunity to fuck yourself. No one gives a shit about clan hoppers like you. You're just another useless, brainless, lifeless account on this forum.

It's my promise, you'll find me the worst in this case, you fucking gay.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 07:57:15 am by MaDKilleR »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2013, 07:35:17 am »
Fine then Brian banned from #VU by me.  :)

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2013, 07:47:09 am »
I'll get the logs asap, cheech have them.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2013, 07:52:28 am »
I'll get the logs asap, cheech have them.
Okay.  :thumbsup:

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2013, 09:17:49 am »
@GayBrian,
It's my promise, you'll find me the worst in this case, you fucking gay.

so if I say shit about any religion, i became homosexual? well, shit...

anyways, this is internet and its full of different people. if someone insults you or your religion whatsoever here, i think you should just simply ignore that, yuri.

about religions, i don't really respect them either because of the bullshit that has created in the past and now.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:50:44 am by mDz »

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2013, 09:26:50 am »