March 28, 2024, 11:02:01 pm

Author Topic: Clan Ranking System  (Read 17634 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Clan Ranking System
« on: June 20, 2009, 10:25:16 am »
We have 3 ranks in VU:

[VU_T] VU trainee, this is the starting rank for most applicants. It is a chance to get to know the clan better and to learn how to be more effective ingame.
[VU_R] To be accepted as a Rookie, you need to know the clan fairly well and have built up a rapport within the community.
[VU] Vice Underdog. These are the leaders of the clan. Vice underdogs instantly get moderator rights in the forum and have equal say about who is accepted into the clan, and what happens with the clan.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 09:18:15 am by Cutton »
Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

monster

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Ranking System
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 01:27:23 pm »
im [VU_t] i must be [VU_R] then [VU] thats will be cool i just need 1 more step to be [VU_R] thats will be relly cool
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

desfire97

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 03:15:27 pm »
im [VU_t] i must be [VU_R] then [VU] thats will be cool i just need 1 more step to be [VU_R] thats will be relly cool
And what is IT
Cannot rate own posts

monster

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 09:26:14 am »
what you meeen desfire

desfire97

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 04:48:05 pm »
hey i thing this think whit the ranking system is a dumb idea, why:

cuz the clan is like having three tags
And everytime you get promoted your stats disapear

No offends but it will be great if you leave only the [VU] tag

Accepted as full member or FUCK OF okay?
Cannot rate own posts

Foxtrot

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 06:03:49 pm »

Chill out dude

If u wanna get in a clan, you have to respect its rules. It is your problem to change ur money cars or props u own from a nickname to another. And it isn't actually big deal, I mean the admins do that for you, you just have to ask nicely. And watch ur language, i don't think you would like to be said that ur idea is "dumb".
Cannot rate own posts

desfire97

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 06:07:50 pm »

Chill out dude

If u wanna get in a clan, you have to respect its rules. It is your problem to change ur money cars or props u own from a nickname to another. And it isn't actually big deal, I mean the admins do that for you, you just have to ask nicely. And watch ur language, i don't think you would like to be said that ur idea is "dumb".

Hey i didnt whant to offend or be rude, just giving my thoughs  8)
Cannot rate own posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 06:23:33 pm »
Well, I see your point. But why is the stats so important? If you are a good player, YOU ARE, its not the stats that will decide. Stats is just some numbers!

desfire97

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 06:59:22 pm »
For you they are
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 08:04:52 pm »
actually desfire is right on the stats thing. Say if you were on one of the Most Deadly or Most HS killings, you would not want to start over. Other than desfire, i too also dont like getting new stats and starting over. Now you realize why i made such a big trip about [HEF]Gery erasing my stats. Anyway desfire you should consider asking or pm - ing ULK.SGB on getting your stats back. If you get unbanned....

And desfire, no matter where you go, your not always going to be named ''Full Member'' by getting accepted. First , you are going to be ''Trainee'' then ''Rookie'' .. Thats just a way of life... The only clan that you get in for free is [KTN] or [TnK].... and [DZ] ;D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 08:08:34 pm by tmavs4 »

desfire97

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 08:07:56 am »
Are you trying to piss me off tmavs?
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 10:54:18 am »
I see no problems with our clan ranking system- almost every clan has these 3 phases a new member needs to go through. Its like a standard and whats happening in this discussion is just prating.
Actually in my opinion- comparing stats is just like measuring with your penises.
Personally on my old account- Veteran i had a nice spree- 57 kills. Now i became a little more skilled and now my spree record is 98 kills. Same thing with stats- yes, i did have twice more kills on my old account, but also more deaths. The ratio is the one you need to look at. Well like 4 days ago i checked i think Tropical's stats- he had like 11 000 kills and.. 11 000 deaths. I wasn't surprised at all- actually i just loled a bit, that he has such a big experience but skills..
So theres no need to become a clan that allows anyone to be it's leader just because some guys are worried about not having their stats. Who would you respect more? A stats padding freak that makes the most lamest kills you can ever imagine or a guy who is skilled and you could learn things from him?

So that's my opinion about stats, the ranking system is great, I think there's nothing to discuss about it and, Desfire... You should really watch you language, kid.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

desfire97

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 01:12:08 pm »
LOL veteran you changed my mind
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 03:59:03 pm »
As far as I know VU were the first clan to use a 3 tiered ranking system in VC:MP (unless there were any before 2008). Since then, a fair few clans have adopted it too because it works. The whole point of the training ranks are to teach newbies about vcmp, how it works and how to use it properly. If we allowed everyone into our full member rank when we accepted them, then we would either be full of dicks, or we would be a small number of elitist pricks.

Writer of excessively long posts

desfire97

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 05:08:16 pm »
lol, now i understant, i take my words back  :-X
Cannot rate own posts