login
April 19, 2024, 05:59:30 am

Author Topic: A Traitor?  (Read 1810 times)

icy7rider

• View Profile
A Traitor?
« on: April 14, 2013, 03:00:28 pm »
I was playing in game TODAY. I saw [NYB]Akcentt ... other NYB augh! when I did subnetalias on this player. Turns out he have 3 Toxic in his name and have VU_T clan also. that caught my attention, Asked Gangsta and Farcho (Fercho) about it they said only way to find out is to be here or Talk to Thijn but knowing him, busy man. So Posting and Hoping to get answer soon. thanks!

here's the photo what I saw when I did subnetalias.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

icy7rider

• View Profile
Re: A Traitor?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 03:53:18 pm »
MY mistake .... 7 Toxic.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 04:15:34 pm »
ah, u didnt tell me it was subnet alias u did. Subnet alias collects all the nicknames of that particular subnet range/country. So if you did 72.27 which is Jamaica, you'd see my name come up, jah's name come up and maybe even Oblivion if XE has records that far for him so this was a misunderstanding on your part icy.

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 04:38:28 pm »
I don't think someone in VU will act as a traitor for just being in a clan like NYB? Just imagine, cheating VU for the sake of joining NYB. This doesn't makes sense either.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 05:32:48 pm »
omigad instant kick

nah it might be an impersonator

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 03:39:59 am »
Most of the people have same subnet in Pakistan .

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 09:02:08 pm »
Most of the people have same subnet in Pakistan .
Means easier to ban euheuheu.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 02:19:29 pm »
Like many said. Subnetalias will give you a big list of a lot of different people.

Nothing to be concerned about.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"