login
April 26, 2024, 04:30:21 am

Author Topic: Application - Hero.  (Read 10413 times)

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hero.
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2012, 06:28:49 am »
No, only for a simple reason

Ok i did not know that LuciFer is a pro sniper i think he knows how to use it like master but please don't say no i love this clan i will improve if there is anything like that i'm sorry
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2012, 08:58:01 am »
No, only for a simple reason

Hero, that newbie behavior ain't accepted in VU, to get along you need to change how you behave to other players specially to VU members.

Not quite sure about this, changing my vote to neutral.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2012, 09:15:57 am »
you need to change how you behave to other players specially to VU members.

I promise you that i will change my behavior and be good to everyone Not only to VU members but everyone and will proof to be a nice member.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2012, 09:53:48 am »
why not a chance...even his english isn't that bad....but the thing is if you are  playing since 2009 why you are unknown to everyone uh?....i doubt fake aliases here

justify if u are playing since 2009 why u are still an unknown guy for most of our members ?, to get that strikethorugh off that vote/chance
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:57:51 am by Ryne »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 10:14:58 am »
What I don't like about you is the adjustable attitude, stand up for yourself, if you're ready to change for a clan like the way you're saying, I think it's a lack of character and personality.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 11:33:20 am »
Oh come on guys, i was worse than this.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 12:17:47 pm »
[16:37] <SQCrewY> [15:32:02]  4*** Hero. has disconnected. 14(Kicked: Minigun)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2012, 01:02:47 pm »
WTF, if that's true then i'm changing to NO.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 01:20:38 pm »
I know this guy for more then 2.5 years. Quite short tempered and i'm confused about my vote as your behavior changes within seconds..

From my side, let me know what my other clan mates think about you. I'm Neutral for now...

this simplifies everthing cuz this guys really knows you A LOT but he is confuse about vote... SO COMON U NEVER GONNA CHANGE... besides as we can see had a huge record about ur BEHAVIOR......(remember this clan isnt all about KILLS)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 01:22:14 pm by capitan01 »

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2012, 02:00:44 pm »
I know this guy for more then 2.5 years. Quite short tempered and i'm confused about my vote as your behavior changes within seconds..

From my side, let me know what my other clan mates think about you. I'm Neutral for now...

this simplifies everthing cuz this guys really knows you A LOT but he is confuse about vote... SO COMON U NEVER GONNA CHANGE... besides as we can see had a huge record about ur BEHAVIOR......(remember this clan isnt all about KILLS)

Capitan, you don't need to post in huge red letters to get your point across. That's just annoying :S

Hero seems like a nice guy to me and it's obvious that he really want's to join VU.
But I'd like to hear an explanation regarding teh minigun hax ???

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2012, 04:38:34 pm »
I'm voting No.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:58:00 pm by LaS3r »

~ kyber7

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2012, 05:04:19 pm »
I'd like to hear an explanation regarding teh minigun hax ???

Skirment there is an indian guy who has hacked my account  on all the server like SvM, XE, sky-city and if you do not believe me ask bass he is admin of SvM i told him he says there are 2 ips which registered and the pass was changed to that account and bass said me to put a"." at end of my name before that i was confused for what should i do for my account if you don't believe me you can go to XE forum and see my help post about my pass and no help was provided till i lefted playing in thinking of what should i do i wanted to asked for help to any admin but never got a chance and for bass he gave me the idea i told you. I am not a hacker. It would be a guy who hates me and is trying to show i'm bad and he maybe changed my pass maybe that enemy which would be doing this against me for revenge please believe me and here my Help post on XE http://xe-servers.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a8210b8612b593ca0499d50c5390cf5c&topic=5574.0 Now please if you believe me
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:07:50 pm by Hero »

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2012, 05:14:34 pm »
Skirment there is an indian guy who has hacked my account  on all the server like SvM, XE, sky-city and if you do not believe me ask bass he is admin of SvM i told him he says there are 2 ips which registered and the pass was changed to that account and bass said me to put a"." at end of my name before that i was confused for what should i do for my account if you don't believe me you can go to XE forum and see my help post about my pass and no help was provided till i lefted playing in thinking of what should i do i wanted to asked for help to any admin but never got a chance and for bass he gave me the idea i told you. I am not a hacker. It would be a guy who hates me and is trying to show i'm bad and he maybe changed my pass maybe that enemy which would be doing this against me for revenge please believe me and here my Help post on XE http://xe-servers.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a8210b8612b593ca0499d50c5390cf5c&topic=5574.0 Now please if you believe me
Still lying:

[15:48] <SQCrewY>  *** Hero. has connected. (Pakistan) <- I guess it was you since it's your real country.

Later on ...

[16:37] <SQCrewY> [15:32:02]  *** Hero. has disconnected. (Kicked: Minigun)

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2012, 05:24:31 pm »
Still lying:

[15:48] <SQCrewY>  *** Hero. has connected. (Pakistan) <- I guess it was you since it's your real country.

Later on ...

[16:37] <SQCrewY> [15:32:02]  *** Hero. has disconnected. (Kicked: Minigun)

I am lying... and what about the subnet, proxy, multiplayer game proxies. Please what more i have to do... i can't tell you that he is a big hacker, once we were playing in little whity and another hero came his nick was only "Hero" then? all members got a shock that another hero? omg what do i do to prove that i'm innocent

justify if u are playing since 2009 why u are still an unknown guy for most of our members ?, to get that strikethorugh off that vote/chance

I know this guy for more then 2.5 years
<- By madkiller

Armando

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2012, 05:31:50 pm »
have discovered many things about yourself that you do not deserve trust
this looks like a theater
My vote not