login
April 20, 2024, 04:44:09 am

Author Topic: About LBR's  (Read 13625 times)

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: About LBR's
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 03:17:34 pm »
I just want to say this:

http://www.youtube.com/v/xzpndHtdl9A
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

~ kyber7
#makeVC-MPgreatagain

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 03:33:09 pm »
kids
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

george

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
    • LBR Clan
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 08:21:03 pm »
Why just looks the TZ side? Why don't ask: "Why hell the LBRs did this"?
So, I need come for the forum of one clan ( That had nothing  with the cw ), for discuss this crap.

I'll say the reason that the LBRs, did the spam:

LBR won the first round ( until here it's fine ), so starts the second round, some TZ did evade, then TZ won the second round, but someone removed the LBR's weapons and for fuck all, [VU]Ferrari joined in server and joined in TZ's team, wtf?
The LBRs don't liked these actions, then they lost their minds and given in this crap.

(LBR)George, XE Head Scripter, Xs Developer, LBR's founder, playing VCMP since 2009

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 08:24:34 pm »
Hello, I'm on Google translator, because I know I do not talk shit Limgua of you, (thank God) and LBR Accept Defeat yes, des that you do not cheat, and you cheated with us ... Ferari, you is not had no VU to be CW that you helped them .. Nadeem, the People Tava winning 1-0 People tried to speak, that after the 2nd Coming spam weapons was not for us, we tenou warning, we had to pick up the chao Weapons ..... Castagna, Type, the People are crazy yes, more, it does not have to do with you, just do not look fat boat ok? Midiox, but joined the People, that this does not happen again, though, we did not want War with vocêsa People tava Fixing it yet .. Clan of Abdula001 ... People do not want to be like you ... know, the trash of his countries, guess what? where that go? for Brazil, the Brazil Makes Recycling your junk useless thing, the parents you do not have capacity Doing so, RECYCLE ....
MaDKilleR .... Do you think if we're hiding? you do not see them, sinplismente are taking care of Their lives, is not equal to you being Immersed, you speak evil of Brazil, especially when coming here, has only beautiful women, unlike dai, which has only Ugly Women, All Know , the more irresistible is the Brazilian Women, whatever it is, you invejan to us because we isso.e better, we do not need money to Diser that is powerful, we have the best army of trained soldiers provide the Services to All the countries, and parents of you? so think about drinking and eating, congratulations to you .... Metalord parents ... We are not child ... Sinplismente, we are playful, if you do not have a sense of humor, then do not say anything. good, I end up here, I hope Reflite about what i said (to understand something if you know) >:D >:D

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 08:46:49 pm »
Now kids, before you start talking shit like the little ass-wipes you are, you better check what you're saying. I was spectating, not one time during the match did I spawn, so you may now fuck off with your false accusations or I'll fucking request a forum ban for you for 10 fucking years. Got that, son?

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

george

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
    • LBR Clan
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 08:57:56 pm »
Now kids, before you start talking shit like the little ass-wipes you are, you better check what you're saying. I was spectating, not one time during the match did I spawn, so you may now fuck off with your false accusations or I'll fucking request a forum ban for you for 10 fucking years. Got that, son?
wait, wait, kid? it's joke right? LMAO
I wasn't in CW, but one LBR's member said such a thing, i believe him.
About the ban... can ban me, i don't care. But will be one crap ban reason.

(LBR)George, XE Head Scripter, Xs Developer, LBR's founder, playing VCMP since 2009

Diogo

• LBR Full Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2012, 09:03:28 pm »
well I do not even know why we're discussing it here.
I know my english is horrible but try to understand me.

1° of everything -
was okay things, but i do not know why entered many TZ and one VU , they were only 7 vs 7 , but TZ ,had more players.

2° the LBR was completely, unarmed

3° only for team of TZ(nadeem) , then we are asking all the time ".. nadeem Please give us arms.." and he linger , linger. Then had to get weapons off the ground, in order to attack or defend.

4° you say that our members who are without respect? you say we were all the time, spam?
and what about that?

already has more than enough time for you to educate your children nadeem, and you have to know that for a cw, do not take children.

5° before you say something, you have to see their mistakes, some serious:
 - not us offered admin.
 - let members of other clans come, already anticipation this occurrence.
 - it was 7 vs 7 why not let the maximum of 14 players for the svr?
 - bring children to party? what they were doing? watching or helping (or giving bugs for svr).
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 09:14:27 pm by Diogo »

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2012, 09:27:59 pm »
Diego,they think just because the agent is Brazilian, we can not ... xP They are that good tea, there are some that are ... some more in Wrestling, we arraza with them, always a Clan War of shit for it>. <

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 09:29:50 pm »
Seeing the your clan's average knowledge of English, that just makes me laugh

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2012, 09:31:23 pm »
Etão, por que você nao tenta falar a nossa limgua?then why do not you try to speak our language?

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 10:00:43 pm »
For me both clan don't know how to do  cw thats all.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 10:11:35 pm »
Etão, por que você nao tenta falar a nossa limgua?then why do not you try to speak our language?
Guess what, it's an English forum.

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 12:13:14 am »
Google translator ain't helping as much as you expected man, i don't give a shit about your issue with TZ. In my point of view, both of you looks like kiddos, arguing as kiddos as well, going totally offtopic from this forum.

Voce fala portugues? ai seu ti pego ai ai seu ti pego, enough. This community handles english as main language  ::)

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 03:24:24 am »
George Ferrari wasnt even spawned how he can help us ?huh?You guys were leaving server again and again,then i was adding you guys,you guys didn't play in a/d before,you have to select your set when someone add you.Its not my mistake it was you guys who dont know english.I was saying again select your set and set.Play in a/d lbr's.You just did clanwars of lms.

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 06:30:03 am »
So it's also TZ fault , both are wrong...