April 18, 2024, 04:56:14 am

Author Topic: Application - Amenine / HaLL  (Read 8056 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Amenine / HaLL
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 04:38:53 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 05:00:33 pm »
HaLL and Ryne please stop your bs stories. No one forced you to join MK, you joined because you wanted to.
If I would have the proof of what they said to me .. I would have definately shown you ... But nah I did't got any ...
But it was right too that I was Forced by Ashay and Faf ....
Please don't make me laugh, neither Ashay or FaF pointed a gun to your head for you to apply to MK, you did it because you wanted to.

Literally they forced me to leave the VU Clan by saying that .... fuck off that white people ... c'mon join MK .. we Indians gonna rock bleh bleh .... And Ashay also said that .... remember Charley .. he himself left MK ....
This is complete bs aswell, ashay and faf are definetly not the people who would discriminate anyone.

Seriously people, everyone in this community knows how much HaLL lies and VU knows that better than anyone, and suddenly he comes and applies, tells some bs stories about MK or ashay or FaF and suddently everyone in here starts believing him. Wake up VU's you're much better than this.

I'm just trying to return the favor here, when hall aplied to MK, some VU members were interested enough to post their views there and it made me change my mind at the time. FaF and ashay accepted him even tho I didn't agreed. But I didn't really cared because I knew he would be out of the clan in a couple months and I was right.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:02:49 pm by NewK »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 05:14:20 pm »
It shows that you were forced by someone that cmon make an application ....  We will accept you in our clan ...

So what, You are/were not a kid to just run where the candy goes, You are/were not an Immature kid. As NewK said, It was Your damn decision to Join MK, You were not a damn kid who cant understand such things..

Amenine

• Regular
  • Winning isn't everything , but wanting to win is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 05:18:25 pm »
HaLL and Ryne please stop your bs stories. No one forced you to join MK, you joined because you wanted to.
If I would have the proof of what they said to me .. I would have definately shown you ... But nah I did't got any ...
But it was right too that I was Forced by Ashay and Faf ....
Please don't make me laugh, neither Ashay or FaF pointed a gun to your head for you to apply to MK, you did it because you wanted to.

Literally they forced me to leave the VU Clan by saying that .... fuck off that white people ... c'mon join MK .. we Indians gonna rock bleh bleh .... And Ashay also said that .... remember Charley .. he himself left MK ....
This is complete bs aswell, ashay and faf are definetly not the people who would discriminate anyone.

Seriously people, everyone in this community knows how much HaLL lies and VU knows that better than anyone, and suddenly he comes and applies, tells some bs stories about MK or ashay or FaF and suddently everyone in here starts believing him. Wake up VU's you're much better than this.

I'm just trying to return the favor here, when hall aplied to MK, some VU members were interested enough to post their views there and it made me change my mind at the time. FaF and ashay accepted him even tho I didn't agreed. But I didn't really cared because I knew he would be out of the clan in a couple months and I was right.
Well I know, noone wants that his clan mates would be fingered by an untrustworthy person ... but I told you that I have no ill will against anyone now .... Live and let me Live  ... pls ... ?

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

You Dont Have The Rights Still You Behave Like The Right :o

Lazee

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 05:41:30 pm »
Live and let me Live  ... pls ... ?

Now that's just Nubish..

Amenine

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 06:23:58 pm »
Live and let me Live  ... pls ... ?

Now that's just Nubish..
Nah it isn't ....
Just need to say that I dont mind what was done to me and what I did to otherz ... need to over the past .... that's it .
Need a good start again ...

HaLL

JuaN

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 06:28:33 pm »
whatever, im gonna vote trainee for VCCT purposes  you lag enough ( of course ) to be a real nightmare for future CW's, however i dont think your gonna change and i also think you will screw this chance up again.

prove me wrong thats up to you and only you.
Cannot rate own posts

Lazee

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 06:32:44 pm »
No.  :thumbsdown:

AndreX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • [VU] Member - XE - Pure dm - BF:VC - SVM <3
    • View Profile

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 08:51:36 pm »
Fuck. No. I still dont trust you Amenine.

^

Do yourself a favour and GET THE FUCK OUT

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 09:56:27 pm »
Fuck. No. I still dont trust you Amenine.

^

Do yourself a favour and GET THE FUCK OUT

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Amenine

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 06:05:00 am »

I'll .....

HaLL

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 11:07:53 am »

I'll .....

HaLL

Why do you always make a closing mark at the end of every single post of yours (HaLL)?
This ain't a letter, it's a post in a forum.

~ kyber7
#makeVC-MPgreatagain