April 19, 2024, 09:01:55 am

Author Topic: Application - Amenine / HaLL  (Read 8058 times)

Amenine

• Regular
  • Winning isn't everything , but wanting to win is.
    • View Profile
Application - Amenine / HaLL
« on: January 28, 2012, 02:10:57 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: Amenine / HaLL

Previous Nicks: UCG.HaLL / [SkT]HaLL / TLK.HaLL / [MK]HaLL** / [DUz]HaLL / [DZ*]HaLL / [VU_t]HaLL.

Timezone/Country: GMT +5.30

Do you speak English? Ye ..

Time you have played vcmp/samp: 4.5 Yearz ( Approx.. )

Previous clans: I think VU Members are aware of this ... Last time I left VU bcoz I got insisted by Ashay to leave and to apply for MK .. but this time noone gonna rule on ma brain ..

Do you use mIRC: Yes

Why you want to join VU: I think the bad which can happen to me is already been done to me .. Now I need a reputed Life in VC:MP .. enough of that shit That I was hacker before .. But now VU will be ma life If I get my chance to join this clan ....

Favourite weapon: Stubby , Uzi , m4 , m60 , Nades.

Which VUs do you know: Maybe ALL of them .... but not some Newbies ...

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Sure , I'd love to help VU in every War they compete for ..
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:52:03 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

You Dont Have The Rights Still You Behave Like The Right :o

ZeD

• Regular
  • I R0cK 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT....!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Amenine / HaLL
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 02:27:34 pm »
Rookie for sure  :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I r0Ck 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT.......!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 02:28:11 pm »
I spoke to Amenine ingame. He apologised for leaving last time and revealed some of what Ashay and Faf had said to him, which was pretty childish of them to be honest.

We all know that Amenine has had a checkered past in VC:MP, but he seems genuinely remorseful this time so I say we give him another chance. I vote trainee.

Writer of excessively long posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Brian and Zeke promoted!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 02:41:30 pm »
Though I'm not really familiar with the clan-hop story, I've seen your potential in game.

Trainee.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 02:42:01 pm »
I spoke to Amenine ingame. He apologised for leaving last time and revealed some of what Ashay and Faf had said to him, which was pretty childish of them to be honest.

We all know that Amenine has had a checkered past in VC:MP, but he seems genuinely remorseful this time so I say we give him another chance. I vote trainee.
ye even i am also the one who got insisted by those two MK's
As for u ame i am in favour of +ve vote
As far as u r skills r concerned we knw u got pretty nice skills but as charley said u have checkred past so better for u to start with trainee

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 02:46:00 pm »
Trainee for you.

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 02:48:44 pm »
Trainee.

JuaN

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 02:53:00 pm »
to put an example his vcmp past is way worse then FOR EXAMPLE(again) laser's >:D

not the same measuring dor for everyone, uh?

PS: by the way fuck no, you already did the same shit in MK and DZ
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:08:20 pm by jUan »
Cannot rate own posts

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 02:57:30 pm »
Hmm, trainee wont hurt  :)

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 03:14:06 pm »
HaLL and Ryne please stop your bs stories. No one forced you to join MK, you joined because you wanted to.

JuaN

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 03:20:29 pm »
HaLL and Ryne please stop your bs stories. No one forced you to join MK, you joined because you wanted to.

this man is totally right.
Cannot rate own posts

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 03:36:52 pm »
as for ur info bro we are not making any Bs stories, at that time MK was re-opned they just wanted new nd skilled players for MK ,so they firstly invited HaLL nd then me...as u can see we got accepted there as full members(i dont want to explain the whole story).
Nothing against anyone,NO OFFENSE

Amenine

• Regular
  • Winning isn't everything , but wanting to win is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 03:41:43 pm »

NewK,
If I would have the proof of what they said to me .. I would have definately shown you ... But nah I did't got any ...
But it was right too that I was Forced by Ashay and Faf ....
Literally they forced me to leave the VU Clan by saying that .... fuck off that white people ... c'mon join MK .. we Indians gonna rock bleh bleh .... And Ashay also said that .... remember Charley .. he himself left MK .....
And still if you people dont believe what i said ....
Go check out ma applcation at MK's Forum .. .. ( .. THEY ACCEPTED ME AS FULL MK .. ) .. which I think i dont deserve to be at that time .. as all were against me .... still they accepted me as Full MK .. what this shows .... ? .. It shows that you were forced by someone that cmon make an application ....  We will accept you in our clan ...
Never mind I don't care what it was ... heading towards future .... Please it's my humble request to all ... dont create any fus in my way .... even if you vote "No" . I gonna respect that but reminding me of ma past is just ... so please guys .. I have already been through so many hinderances .. and I can't handle anymore .. again I request to all of you ... let me enjoy the new Life in VC:MP ....

HaLL

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

You Dont Have The Rights Still You Behave Like The Right :o

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 03:49:13 pm »
Fuck. No. I still dont trust you Amenine.

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 04:35:15 pm »
I stay neutral, because i don't know you.