March 28, 2024, 08:45:50 pm

Author Topic: VCCT 2 - G1 - M2 - VU vs DZ  (Read 3699 times)

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
VCCT 2 - G1 - M2 - VU vs DZ
« on: January 15, 2012, 02:13:46 pm »
The final score ended up being the following:

Instance 1. (DZ defending, VU attacking)
0:3 to VU's advantage

Instance 2. (DZ attacking, VU defending)
1:2 to VU's advantage again

The situation was terrible in the beginning, I do not know who to blame for this. Whether it is DZ to blame or a combination of ULK and VU for commencing the argument, I've decided to enforce the following rule: no match is to be commenced without me present in it, to either avoid or see through conflicts more clearly myself next time. I'm a fair as hell referee, the only ULK referee in VCCT and the organizer of it; I do not want my gang to be discriminated because of personal bollocks. This is a friendly tournament and I want it to continue this way.

I'm glad we managed to calm down afterwards, big thanks to crossfire and the rest of DZ for putting so much effort into getting a few of your guys into the game after Tobi, Ryne and Dead_Man departing.

The /fall thing is what started it anyway but I don't want to go through it again. The next server script will have /fall disabled so we don't have to lose players because of pointless arguing next time. Good job DZ and good job VU and apologies to all members of all gangs affected by scandals again.

Men of the match:
{Share your thoughts on this!}
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:29:45 pm by Morphine »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
Re: VCCT 2 - G1 - M2 - VU vs DZ
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 02:27:07 pm »
REVENGE IS NEAR D;
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

asd

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 02:46:39 pm »
GG DZ

Man of the match should be Koray imo.
Though, I didnt get involved in close combats, but Koray was looking impressive from a 100m :D

Thanks to Crossfire for being co-operative. (Reputation ++ on VU forum :P )

But seriously, why did Dead_Man leave?
Match might have been better with him playing, but fortunately others showed up to continue the match.

EDIT: WHERE ARE RECORDINGS??? I WANNA BE ON YOUTUBE SEPH!!! 1080p UPLOAD NOW!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:48:45 pm by aXXo »

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 03:02:20 pm »
gratz VU.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 03:09:30 pm »
Gratz VU  :thumbsup:

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 03:09:48 pm »
Well I dunno what happened after I left, but it was relatively stable argument wise before that. Thanks for the congrats Ryne, shows a level of maturity missing in a lot of VC:MP players (hint).

Things to note: I couldn't connect to the Vice Legends server, but after about 10 minutes of players being in there it crashed and locked everyone out. So, for future matches it will be important to 1) test the server/script beforehand 2) set up a back-up server, just in case something goes wrong with the primary one

We had to use Stoku's script, modified by Morphine; quite a crude setup compared to the intended one.

Nevertheless, when we actually fought I had fun. Good game guys, very impressed with my VU mates.

I would say I'm impressed with DZ too, but I'm not. As aXXo said, Koray was lethal at long range but that's about all the praise I can manage really. You took fucking ages to organise yourselves and it was only minutes before Tobi started shouting about ULK failure and this and that. It's lame, old and boring.

Of course I wasn't there to see the proceeding conflicts, but if crossfire sorted them out then well done to him (I wouldn't wanna have to lead that team)

Writer of excessively long posts

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 03:12:15 pm »

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 03:24:10 pm »
That script is extremely not intended for more than 10 players online at once. After the 10th player, things fuck up badly.

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 11:10:10 pm »
why did i leave, there was 2 much shit going on, and i didnt want to get involved in any more conflicts, and as i see shit is still going on, as when me tobi and ryne left, the score was 2-2, now you are saying we only scored 1.. gg

you were blaming us for the delay. I came online 5 mins late (at 11:05) and we had no stable server, so we were hoping from server to server for an hour... but anyway, ITS OUR DAMN FAULT

you also were acting like total jerks to us. One might say thats how the new DZ members do, unfortunately i have to agree with you, and we are dealing with it, but none of us disrespected any of you during the clan war before you started to say shit about us, about tobi using fall, telling to disqualifying him without even checking.

morphine

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 02:45:45 am »
I actually ordered to stop the match because of it. :)

deviL

• ;d
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 06:47:59 am »
´Gratz VU's  :o  :D

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 12:44:27 pm »
You took fucking ages to organise yourselves and it was only minutes before Tobi started shouting about ULK failure and this and that. It's lame, old and boring.
ULK failure? what's wrong with ULK? the ones that started this conflicts is you VU with that /fall accusation..but well this discussion will lead to nothing only more fights between us , so forget about all that and have fun celebrating your victory.. gratz  :D 

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 04:40:36 pm »
no one of your own players said you were using /fall

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

JuaN

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 04:47:35 pm »
Shadow was who started all the trouble on purpose or not, i dont know
Cannot rate own posts

Marcell

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 10:50:10 pm »
Men of the match:
{Share your thoughts on this!}
your mom

sorry...i couldnt...resist..