login
March 29, 2024, 02:16:15 pm

Author Topic: Crossfire \ OutlawZ  (Read 4722 times)

Sephiroth

Re: Crossfire \ OutlawZ
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 10:37:32 am »
turns a blind eye
exactly how? add more id really like to know

Well...

In this situation, "turning a blind eye" is being used to describe the process of ignoring inconvenient facts or activities.

You're a leader of DZ, and you knew about koray being banned for fps adjusting and didn't even say anything to him after being banned several times for it. You weren't prepared to do anything about grandoiz either. When speeddemon cheated, you never said a thing. When cool5 got banned, you never stepped in. When your other members had small offences on xe and svm, you never stepped in. Just saying, if you're a leader, you need to act like one instead of allowing members to ruin DZ's once respected name. Your rules were once followed by your members, now they're just a mockery. And it doesn't help that you guys accept any chump off the block.

It's not you alone, to be fair, none of the other leaders are doing anything either.

that is what I meant by "turns a blind eye". Sorry to be so harsh.

As for you in other characteristics. you're a good guy with a sense of humor, a dedicated XE staff member who has sat through a demotion (big respect for that), and you're a decent up-close fighter.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:41:29 am by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 11:12:59 am »
Pretty much what Seph said, you've sat by and watched as DZ went down the drain pretty much.

You're a cool guy, but as Seph said you've turned a blind eye to your clan turning into CG.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 11:23:27 am »
Well I guess his inactivity can be blamed for this too, can't it?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 12:13:13 pm »
-

Well yes, i did that and i am regretting it all right now, about koray, was there any concrete evidence to it? Grandoiz, yes i wasn't aware of it (it was on 3rd november, i was totally inactive at time, just used to access XE forum for a little chat, my phone was having problems opening deathzone.smffy due to smfnew problems), thanks to juan, none took action against but i did when i found about it, there's a mirc log which proves he used fps hack. Cool5 and speeddemon, i am sorry but they were accepted the time i was inactive to forum use, guys at DZ didn't actually know about cool5 and speeddemon have been caught hacking because they *are* (still) inactive at servers.

Well i don't have anything else to add, just this, i wasn't ignoring anything, if i had known the person who had posted an apply is a hacker actually, why would i let him in? and if some member gets caught hacking, i *will* kick him, just not ignore it.

JuaN

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 01:35:52 pm »
sadly cutton and seph are right, as a past dz member who has been two times in that clan, i gotta say its a lil bit ridiculous what DZ clan has turned out to be, its neither that new good clan that was made around september 09 nor
the clan who beat the shit out of ULK @VCCT (7-4), its like the new CG, im not happy to say it, DZ is lowering its standars/reputation month by month, hope someone will do anything about it, because i appreciate DZ thats why i dont like to see the way it is nowadays, pretty much of a shame man.
Cannot rate own posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 10:03:07 pm »
oh hey outlawz and here's another one, maybe you will actually do something about this one:

http://www.xfire.com/video/503d74/

fucking hypocrite, he actually kicked grandoiz out for what he's doing in this video.
Cannot rate own posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 10:15:27 pm »
>reporting hacker
>shows his FL is off in his report video

GENIUS

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 01:27:57 pm »
Xfire's fault, i have checked it and i got 60 fps too.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2011, 06:52:15 pm »
Xfire's fault, i have checked it and i got 60 fps too.

Load of crap. Tested Xfire, got this:

cool5

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2011, 10:15:52 am »

DZ didn't actually know about cool5 and speeddemon have been caught hacking because they *are* (still) inactive at servers.

When I started playing vcmp I first visited xe-servers forum and I got the message there that 'Sorry guest you are banned from posting. Forum ban vasion by creating multiple accounts ' How can I create two accounts if I visited that webpage  first time and didn't even registered there . At that time i was newbie but i didn't hacked and after that someone subnet banned me.
Then after 1-2 months I applied for DZ clan and I told Tobi that I'm banned from forums of xe he says that he will talk to Outlawz about that and finally my subnet was unbanned. So again I started playing on xe and now my subnet is banned due to Ray.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 10:20:13 am by cool5 »

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2011, 12:42:15 pm »
Good leader, stepped in when players suspected me of FPS hax. I cant say anything bad bout u bro.

asd

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2011, 03:11:22 pm »
How can I create two accounts if I visited that webpage  first time and didn't even registered there . At that time i was newbie but i didn't hacked and after that someone subnet banned me.

If you have a dynamic IP or got caught in a subnet ban, that's the reason.

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2011, 12:20:47 pm »
bro, been online friends since god knows when. don't know who you are now after 6 months, but before that you were awesome brotha!

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2011, 12:30:25 pm »
bro, been online friends since god knows when. don't know who you are now after 6 months, but before that you were awesome brotha!
Missed ya bro <3

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2011, 03:04:18 pm »
i remeber you outlawz, you are great/awsome guy also friendly :)

i know i did noobish things in xe, but you know all i wanna forget everything i did in past!

but who things i m still suck/noob please post here so i improve my self again ::)