login
April 25, 2024, 11:53:30 am

Author Topic: Application - LaS3r  (Read 13440 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - LaS3r
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 01:43:05 pm »
what the sense give you a chance when we all know that you will fuck it up?
We also gave a chance to Meta, but he sure as hell didn't fuck up.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Aleksandr

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • http://vkontakte.ru
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 06:52:15 pm »
what the sense give you a chance when we all know that you will fuck it up?
We also gave a chance to Meta, but he sure as hell didn't fuck up.
Meta wasn't kicked out of the clan two times.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 07:21:35 pm »
Not yet, I don't think you have grown up, because smart people wouldn't say that sentence: "Such newbe as you shouldn't be an admin"

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 07:40:20 pm »
because smart people wouldn't say that sentence: "Such newbe as you shouldn't be an admin"

In other words, talking / wondering off about an admins level (demotion and such)

Would have expected better from you, LaS3r.

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2011, 07:42:19 pm »
I don't do this so often until these days but SO he has changed right?

[14:19] <&jizzBotz>  [16] LaS3r:  Kevin, umad bro?
[14:19] <&jizzBotz>  [16] LaS3r:  eaither learn how to fight or get demoted to lvl 0
[14:20] <&jizzBotz>  [16] LaS3r:  and I'm gonna report you 

Then, [14:20] <&jizzBotz>  * Admin Prontera kicked:[ LaS3r ] Reason:[ Hi, please don't threaten admins that they will be demoted thanks ]

EAITHER!

Are you thinking or really sure that you want to insult your clan's name, with these kind of people? I can't take decisions here or either vote, I don't do it in any case, but just as an advice, do you think he deserves the chance of represent this respected clan after such kind of melodramatic acts? in my own opinion I don't think so.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 08:02:02 pm »
Oh c'mon now, some of you ULK guys are abusing. Admit it! Everytime I play in XE some of you just find a false-stupid reason to kick me or get me banned. Btw, why didn't you post everything that happend, Kevin? (Clicky)
Like last time when I asked Tical if modding was allowed, and he just banned me like that (Clicky2).
Oh and a few months ago when I had armour in XE (Clicky3)... Well isn't it a bit obvious that someone actually gave armour to me? I mean, the same time that happend, there was an admin in there with rcon access, the one who took pictures of me, the one who reported me.... and all this time I tryed to join VU..

Act professional with the staff? Nig please...

Now, please leave my app before you harm your reputation even futher.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 08:04:07 pm by LaS3r »

~ kyber7

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 08:02:54 pm »

Well, no from me.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2011, 08:07:07 pm »

:(

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2011, 08:55:46 pm »
See what I'm talking about? Zero intelligence, stupid as fuck.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2011, 09:19:04 pm »
Dudes, I really believe this clan can change everyone's personality, and help them mature up. This is worth for Las3r too, and I'd really like to see how he would do if we gave him another chance. Everyone deserves a chance, no matter how rude and impolite they are, because chances change people for the better.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 09:30:33 pm »
Everyone deserves a chance

He had a chance, and got kicked for a valid reason. He got another chance, got kicked for an invalid reason, but still showed disgusting attitude. We try giving him another chance, and he rages in his app.

Three strikes, you're out.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Sephiroth

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 02:18:13 am »
Oh c'mon now, some of you ULK guys are abusing. Admit it! Everytime I play in XE some of you just find a false-stupid reason to kick me or get me banned. Btw, why didn't you post everything that happend, Kevin? (Clicky)
Like last time when I asked Tical if modding was allowed, and he just banned me like that (Clicky2).
Oh and a few months ago when I had armour in XE (Clicky3)... Well isn't it a bit obvious that someone actually gave armour to me? I mean, the same time that happend, there was an admin in there with rcon access, the one who took pictures of me, the one who reported me.... and all this time I tryed to join VU..

I'm only here to defend myself because this is heavy slander and defamation of character.
I never gave you armor, we already tried to discuss it with you a few times but all you did was say umadbro and ignore us when we were trying to get to the bottom of it and see if it might have been the armor bug or some kind of unbeknownst glitch. Also the report video itself was created and filmed by outlawz on his own behalf.

Let's be completely honest here. Me being a server manager, and you being heavily disliked amongst the ENTIRE xe staff. I don't need to falsify cheats to ban you, I could ban you with no reason at all if I so desired and there would really be barely anything of a quarrel. We could permanently ban you if we wanted to. That was not my motive, or else you would have been banned a long time before your little armor debacle. Now swallow that little fact before you continue your pointless accusations.

This application is none of my business or concern because whenever i try to help other clans it ends in me being persecuted and accused of foul play.
Cannot rate own posts

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 03:05:10 am »

I'm only here to defend myself because this is heavy slander and defamation of character.
I never gave you armor, we already tried to discuss it with you a few times but all you did was say umadbro and ignore us when we were trying to get to the bottom of it and see if it might have been the armor bug or some kind of unbeknownst glitch. Also the report video itself was created and filmed by outlawz on his own behalf.

Let's be completely honest here. Me being a server manager, and you being heavily disliked amongst the ENTIRE xe staff. I don't need to falsify cheats to ban you, I could ban you with no reason at all if I so desired and there would really be barely anything of a quarrel. We could permanently ban you if we wanted to. That was not my motive, or else you would have been banned a long time before your little armor debacle. Now swallow that little fact before you continue your pointless accusations.

This application is none of my business or concern because whenever i try to help other clans it ends in me being persecuted and accused of foul play.
Ban me plz ;]

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 04:35:58 am »
Sorry Ferrari, i am going to have to disagree with you because if you are that sure about people whoever joines us will change then why shouldn't we accept everybody who applies? Don't you think it would be unfairness towards other players too? In addition, many players application were denied because there was no hope for them and LaS3r is a different case he always messes up with us and almost nobody likes him because of his disgusting attitude or whatever he does. If we were to give him another chance after that i think it will be insult to the name of VU like Kevin mentioned.

I am also changing my vote to "NO" after reading all other posts about him, i think i made a mistake acknowledging LaS3r earlier, and i also think now there is no hope left for LaS3r since he has always destroyed our faith for him to change. If we give another chance it will be like giving him another chance to fuck it up.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 12:27:24 pm »
Sorry Ferrari, i am going to have to disagree with you because if you are that sure about people whoever joines us will change then why shouldn't we accept everybody who applies? Don't you think it would be unfairness towards other players too? In addition, many players application were denied because there was no hope for them and LaS3r is a different case he always messes up with us and almost nobody likes him because of his disgusting attitude or whatever he does. If we were to give him another chance after that i think it will be insult to the name of VU like Kevin mentioned.

I am also changing my vote to "NO" after reading all other posts about him, i think i made a mistake acknowledging LaS3r earlier, and i also think now there is no hope left for LaS3r since he has always destroyed our faith for him to change. If we give another chance it will be like giving him another chance to fuck it up.
Half of the guys that apply don't know english, and the other half lies about living in california...