April 25, 2024, 12:42:17 pm

Author Topic: Application - ToXic  (Read 7607 times)

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ToXic
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 08:27:00 pm »
As much i know him, he's a nice guy.

Rookie from me.

Good Luck Toxic.
??? ??? ???

Trainee from me :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 08:43:56 pm »
Well, at least it sounds that you left DZ with some self-respect:
cuz i dont want to be a part of that clan who dont beleive their members.
Good.
ahahaha keep up that positive attitude about him, he might dissapoint you in many ways... in DZ, i gave him more chances than anyone would ever do, but he still blew all of the off...

but if you want to try and recruit him, go ahead... just dont come around complaining after he pisses everyone in the clan off

well it was a big conspiring against toxic cux they made fake irc qoutes chat of toxic and xGranDIoz talking about Private
section of DZ
some one did that (idk who) to kick or demote him
cuz of personal enmity....
OH THE CONSPIRACY!!!... who would care so much about him to make a fake chat and kick him from DZ?... jesus, if the quotes came from an untrusted member or player, but for real, it came from one of the most trusted players in VCMP, wont reveal who tho as its private DZ admens
I don't think VU will ever complain to DZ but okay if you say so.
Don't really care about what you said, because he has a nice attitude towards me ingame, and he didn't piss me off once, so I'm keeping to my vote.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 09:04:01 pm »
Not sure where to go with this. Not voting. Not yet, anyways.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2011, 04:06:21 am »
NewK i was demoted for this ...

revealing stuff about DZ's private forums to the public.

That wasn't the only reason you were demoted and you know it, you had some attitude problems and the fact that sky-city's administration might not be the best, it still doesn't invalidate the fact that you abused some admin comands for personal enjoyment. And sure some might say he's changed now it was a long time a ago but really it was 2 months ago. http://sky-city.info/forum/index.php?topic=806.msg3668#msg3668

ToXic

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • U BaD AsS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2011, 09:30:44 am »
From the start of Sky City my problem with Club America remains ...

Due to this

http://sky-city.info/forum/index.php?topic=707.0

and After this If you guys have any complain about my attitude then ii will try to Improve it ..

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2011, 01:56:53 pm »
we can give you a chance to improve your attitude we did the same with Meta and he did improve his attitude
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 01:06:47 pm by brian »

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

JuaN

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2011, 05:29:36 pm »
I have been thinking about this app and as we gave meta a change another chance should be given to toxic.

This doesn't mean that I don't still think that you're 19(apparently) but you look like 12-13
Cannot rate own posts

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2011, 08:34:50 pm »
Don't really care about what you said, because he has a nice attitude towards me ingame, and he didn't piss me off once, so I'm keeping to my vote.
he never pissed me off too, in fact, he was quite nice to me, but almost every other members of DZ were complaining about his attitude, even ppl who i trust more than who might think like tobi, daren

I have been thinking about this app and as we gave meta a change another chance should be given to toxic.

This doesn't mean that I don't still think that you're 19(apparently) but you look like 12-13
im not saying that you shouldn't give him a chance, i'm just warning you about the things he has done in the past which i think might be important to his app.

and yes, he is realy 19 years old.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2011, 10:11:21 pm »
Whatever the case with DZ was, I think he should be given a chance just for the fact that he took the leap into applying for VU.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2011, 11:02:11 am »
I appreciate the sentiment in your applying for VU, however on this occasion I'm sorry to say your application is going to be denied.

The show of attitude on sky-city is appalling, people can change but I don't think you have changed enough yet.

Change your attitude some more, show some more involvement with the clan and then we'll give you a chance.

Denied.

Writer of excessively long posts