login
April 18, 2024, 01:21:53 am

Author Topic: Please read this.  (Read 6264 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Please read this.
« on: August 14, 2011, 09:19:58 am »
I'm still sick to the stomach with the repeated whining and accusations made at the whole administration team in this event. I have a set up a board in which you can report admins (as long as you have evidence) here, if you don't have evidence you have only yourself to blame. The repeated slandering of the admin team as a whole due to the acts of one or two individuals was not only woefully juvenile but was tantamount to chat box spam. It was not only insulting to me, but to all the other admins who were working hard in the team also. I encouraged people to apply for admin, however we had no applications from the blue team members that were complaining about how this event is/was run. If you want things to change then do something, don't just complain about it and expect us to listen to your nonsensical unintelligible chatbox babblings.

If anyone is found to be attacking the administration of this server outside of the admin reports section from now on, the post will be removed and they will receive a 2 week ban from posting in this forum.

As for the 2 accusations of my admin abuse:

First off, [DZ]Knife. I banned him for lagging and I still stand by my choice to do so. On 3 seperate occasions I observed as he stumbled very slowly through the red base with nothing short of 10 guys shooting the fuck out of him, not taking a single hit, whilst he could still fire off potshots. I decided (like I would in any other server) that his lag provided advantage comparable to cheating and so I banned him. In a normal situation I would have tempbanned him, but as this event only lasted 24 hours, it would have been over before he'd have been unbanned. The only reason I unbanned him is because I weighed up the blues incessent whining and chatbox spam against his presence in the game and concluded that the former would play a more significant detriment to the game and people's enjoyment than the latter.

Secondly, [DZ]T's muting. I muted Tobi because he was saying over and over again 'Admin team are shit kick sam kick UJIBU4' 'admins are noobs' 'this event sucks it would be good if admin team were good'. It was spam through and through, and if he thought the game was so shit then he should have left anyway.

One last thing I'll say is that I'm completely disheartened at some peoples lack of appreciation and gratitude of something that I put hours and hours in to make. You blue guys make me wanna stop making any events in VC:MP and just leave you to wallow in your own delusions that VC:MP is dying and you can't do anything about it. You are the fucking reason people turn away from this game. You act like children yet still try to claim the moral highground. You add nothing to this community in the way of getting others involved and you feel above any of those who do. Now grow up or fuck off.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Please read this.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 12:23:09 pm »
I already said this to Knucis and also posted here on this forum and i'll say it again: I didn't ever said the whole administration team was abusing, i said some admins were abusing. I can't talk for the whole blue team, but that's the way I think. So please don't say that all blue team members insulted the whole administration team, because that didn't happen like that, some people may have said it but not all, don't generalize.

As anty already said in the beta testing of the script, this event compared to last vice war was more organized and it was definetly a major improvement comparing to the other one and i congratulate [VU] for making such successful events specially this last one because it was much more stable, crash free and nearly flawless, sure there was some stuff i didn't like but i still played it and I had fun playing it like the previous one.

As for the admin apps i didn't apply because there was 26 admins already, it didn't crossed my mind that more admins were needed.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 01:49:04 pm »
Secondly, [DZ]T's muting. I muted Tobi because he was saying over and over again 'Admin team are shit kick sam kick UJIBU4' 'admins are noobs' 'this event sucks it would be good if admin team were good'. It was spam through and through, and if he thought the game was so shit then he should have left anyway.
First of all , i didn't said ""admin team are shit kick sam kick UJIBU4" lol who's sam? i told you to ban UJIBU4 like you did to [DZ]Knife cuz they both were lagging..but you didn't you just ignored me + plus i wasn't spamming though and tough . for some reason admins didn't kick reds who were lagging  only blues why??
Second i didn't said that the whole adminstration team are noobs ONLY SOME of them like that [VU]Stormeus who kicked a guy reason "stop camping " is that a reason ? first time i hear about it. the event was good i personally played it for 15 houres it wasn't a shit it was fun , the only shit is that the admins didn't organized it like the past ViceWar.
As for the admin apps i didn't apply because there was 26 admins already, it didn't crossed my mind that more admins were needed.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:51:12 pm by Tobi »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 02:09:01 pm »
First of all , i didn't said ""admin team are shit kick sam kick UJIBU4"

[15:33] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[16] [DZ]T: 14 lmao you guys sucks if you don't kick ujibu4

[14:14] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[21] [DZ]T: 14 they won't lazy admins
[19:56] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: unmute me you fucking abuser
[19:56] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: admins of shit raging and abusing
[19:58] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: again abusing
[19:58] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: fucking noobs
[19:58] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: unmute me fucktard
[19:59] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: abusers you ruined your fucking event
[23:50] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: VW2 is screwed due to the perfect admin team
[23:51] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: this event deserved a good admin team not noobs
[23:52] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: if you guys choosed a good admin team this was gonna be awesome

I couldn't be bothered to paste all the times you spammed about wanting UJ kicked, but it's nearing 20. The echo was switched off from about 1PM onwards, I wish it weren't as you actually spammed a hell of a lot more and ranted on about the admin team even more. I'm in 2 minds whether to allow you to compete in the next event.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:10:35 pm by Cutton »

Writer of excessively long posts

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 03:38:09 pm »
rofl [14:14] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[21] [DZ]T: 14 they won't lazy admins
[19:56] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: unmute me you fucking abuser
[19:56] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: admins of shit raging and abusing
[19:58] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: again abusing
[19:58] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: fucking noobs
[19:58] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: unmute me fucktard
[19:59] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: abusers you ruined your fucking event
[23:50] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: VW2 is screwed due to the perfect admin team
[23:51] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: this event deserved a good admin team not noobs
[23:52] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** Tobi: if you guys choosed a good admin team this was gonna be awesome

where is others ppl chat? i didn't spammed like that you just copied all my words and pasted'em removing others chat to make it look like a spam. and yeah you unfairly banned Knife and didn't do the same on UJIBU4 who were lagging badly. just ask other blues they also saw SOME admins abusing when we report reds for lag we get muted/kicked do you think this is fair? and im not going to play on this event untill you remove the admins who were abusing (NOT WHOLE ADMIN TEAM ) , end of discussion.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 03:46:10 pm by Tobi »

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 03:47:44 pm »
Not at all Tobi
Veteran( ADMIN RED TEAM MEMBER) was kicking red and blue idler's and laggers too as well.

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 03:49:56 pm »
Not at all Tobi
Veteran( ADMIN RED TEAM MEMBER) was kicking red and blue idler's and laggers too as well.
i said SOME admins not all of them.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 03:54:47 pm »
just ask other blues they also saw SOME admins abusing when we report reds for lag we get muted/kicked do you think this is fair?

What reports? I don't recall you making a single report the entire time -- just joining the mob mentality and whining about admin aboozer, kicker, banneron, omg this sux i dont play anymore until you remove teh abuse admins oneoneoneone

Please, get the fuck out.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 04:03:48 pm »
just ask other blues they also saw SOME admins abusing when we report reds for lag we get muted/kicked do you think this is fair?

What reports? I don't recall you making a single report the entire time -- just joining the mob mentality and whining about admin aboozer, kicker, banneron, omg this sux i dont play anymore until you remove teh abuse admins oneoneoneone

you're the one who should fuck out you kicked a player for reason "STOP CAMPING" how can an admin be that stupid , blues were reporting and no one cared about their reports..total bullshit.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 04:05:57 pm »
i am not sure but in an event like this it is even hard to notice a report.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 04:20:01 pm »
Storm kicked some blue guy (i forgot name) because he repeatedly threw molotovs right on our spawn point.
I myself raided the blue DT base, but i never spawn killed anyone...so it was allowed :)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 08:39:07 pm »
Dead Admins.

I'd like to thank Kevinzito for the massive abuse of admin powers that ruined most of the event.

I'd also ned to congratulate Cutton, Helix, aXXo, Venkat, Veteran and Gu1k for ignoring all blue players report of red team's hackers, laggers and abusers.

Now... Cutton, you deleted my post in Kevin's report... i wont post any evidence or follow any of your forms because you didn't do that when you ignored my reports about Ujibu4(w/e). I wont play in this event again if the whole rules for admins and abuses dont stop. (yes, now you will answer with the lame "oh we dont care about you we no need you gtfo umad bro").

Also, Kevin, remember when I told you ULK made people change their attitude to complete jerks... with some exeptions as HeAD and Hazz... You just confirmed that with your attitude in the event.

Now, i just want to say that most of DZs (as well on the other clan's, i bet) are on our forum saying that this event was tottaly bullshit and how they will also not sign up for it again (ADMIN ABUSE).
Gluck playing alone REDS vs NOONE

Now ban me if you want as you did with tobi in this forum... i said what got to be said.

User banned from posting for 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:12:07 am by Cutton »

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 08:47:51 pm »

you're the one who should fuck out
You must be wrong son. This is VU forum not your forum. So YOU gtfo.

Dead Admins.

I'd like to thank Kevinzito for the massive abuse of admin powers that ruined most of the event.

I'd also ned to congratulate Cutton, Helix, aXXo, Venkat, Veteran and Gu1k for ignoring all blue players report of red team's hackers, laggers and abusers.

Now... Cutton, you deleted my post in Kevin's report... i wont post any evidence or follow any of your forms because you didn't do that when you ignored my reports about Ujibu4(w/e). I wont play in this event again if the whole rules for admins and abuses dont stop. (yes, now you will answer with the lame "oh we dont care about you we no need you gtfo umad bro").

Also, Kevin, remember when I told you ULK made people change their attitude to complete jerks... with some exeptions as HeAD and Hazz... You just confirmed that with your attitude in the event.

Now, i just want to say that most of DZs (as well on the other clan's, i bet) are on our forum saying that this event was tottaly bullshit and how they will also not sign up for it again (ADMIN ABUSE).
Gluck playing alone REDS vs NOONE

Now ban me if you want as you did with tobi in this forum... i said what got to be said.

Bye. I hope I dont see you again in another "pointless event".
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:52:07 pm by Knucis »

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 08:52:02 pm »

He most probably doesn't "meant" him to get the hell out of this forum, just thread, doh

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 08:52:53 pm »

He most probably doesn't "meant" him to get the hell out of this forum, just thread, doh
Charley made the thread for what. Leave?