login
April 19, 2024, 10:14:06 am

Author Topic: Reporting Admin ULK.Kevinsito (Vice War) <Accepted>  (Read 7630 times)

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting Admin ULK.Kevinsito (Vice War)
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 06:24:15 am »
During the war i recived many reports from different players. They told me that kevinsito was abusing a lot and they send me some images and logs.

**  [DZ^]Rodrigo2 [3] killed ULK.Kevinsito [5] (Stubby) (Right Arm)
[19:28] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito banned [STK]SpeedyX. Reason: none

Why is kevin kicking for ping? I though we had auto ping kicker ...

12Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [DZ^]Rodrigo. Reason: ping
12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [DZ^]Rodrigo. Reason: yeah I saw your ping 500+
12Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [DZ^]Rodrigo. Reason: fix your lag

To be sure, i joined with other nickname and starting saying things like "kevin gay" when i was killed by him.
Right after that i was banned by him.

THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN BLUE TEAM? HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THE PASSWORD?

yep red admins were mostly concerned with blue team laggers..
ohwait, out of all staff, two are in blue, and both of them haven't played.. :d
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:40:18 am by Crossfire|OutlawZ »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 06:45:11 am »
One of the main things here i'd like to point out is that there where a handful of other admins online during the time Kevin was on. But most of them wouldn't repeatedly kick players because they killed him and he decided they had morrid lag and where to be surely kicked. Seriously i could understand where the blue team was coming from. They had little to no response from most admins when they asked the specific reasons of a kick. You can pinpoint alot of shit on Kevin, no doubt. There where legitimately players with almost unplayable lag, but kicking all of LBR (lmao) isn't really reasonable. Maybe for future events the ping limit should go down a bit for the sake of arguing.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 08:37:58 am »
THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN BLUE TEAM? HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THE PASSWORD?

LOOOOOOOL

UJIbU4

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 08:49:00 am »
this, and how we are suppose to check our own team? Join blue or teamattack? Also the server had been lagging a lot (like prev. vice war) till afaik 10-9 hours left to the end, then it was fixed so whining about lags of non-LBR's before this point was normal, past it some peeps still were bitching and repeating the same sentence about "ban him or them for lags" every fucking 20 seconds while they really didn't fight those laggers after the fix (who even before fix could be killed anyway) while several LBRs were almost immortal, walking near a pickup (or running circles in a hangar) and holding a fire from 10 peeps during 1-2 minutes. If you guys want a good multiplayer without glitches, bugs, lags and other bullshit there are plenty other games with build-in mp, vc-mp is yet one of the shittest made from technical side.
P.S. you can't blame people for lag (if they didn't force it ofc.), but you always can for glitches :)

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2011, 09:23:34 am »
Wherever the fault lies, I just want to point out that I'm kinda fucking annoyed at how the two Vice Wars produced in anyway of bad admin-ship.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2011, 09:36:35 am »
this, and how we are suppose to check our own team?
You can check them by simply looking at them and see them lagging and warping like hell, i fought a couple of red laggers before the "the fix" and after and they were same, also i don't know what's this fix you talk about i didn't lagged the whole the whole time. So yea even if red admins couldn't check their own team, that's why blue players were reporting and still our reports were being ignored.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2011, 09:53:36 am »
Admins do not have eyes everywhere, they also can't spend their entire time looking out for laggers on both teams.

I only kick/ban people for lagging if I personally fight them and they are impossible to hit down, when I know for certain that I've got a normally valid shot on them at least 3 or 4 times. I could not make these judgements on my own team, as I would have to be fighting them for a good 30 seconds. I didn't fight my own team at all, let alone for 30 seconds. The real problem in the lag kicks was not that red admins were abusing, it was that there was a serious deficit of blue admins to clean up our laggers. That is not our fault.

As for any other type of lag kick, it should only be if people's ping exceeds 400. The auto-ping kicker is only called when a player spawns, so it is possible for players to have a ping low spike and avoid the auto, in which case it's the admins job to manually remove them.

As for Kevin, did he really kick all of LBR? I want some evidence on that accusation before I move any further with this report.

Writer of excessively long posts

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2011, 10:07:26 am »
Code: [Select]
[06:48] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 * Admin Kevin kicked:[ [DZ^]tmavs4 ] Reason:[ go fuck anywhere else please ]
[06:48] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 3** [5] [DZ^]tmavs4 left the server. (Kicked - go fuck anywhere else please)
heh

seriously though why .-.

Zer0K

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2011, 10:41:36 am »
[00:48] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [MK]Zer0K. Reason: horrible warp
[00:49] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [LBR]Rockz.. Reason: horrible lag

he kicked me and [LBR]Rockz at the same time.
anyways dont try to hide him self accept that u do wrong and abuse your powers. all r saying that not only one or two players r reporting about u.

Marcell

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2011, 10:56:16 am »
The auto ping kicker was failing ... just telling, kicking rodrigo was legit. His ping was hanging around 600.

<jaajjaa, insert a complaint here, another one, and another one>
/c report
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:31:36 am by [IT]Marcell »

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2011, 11:17:42 am »
Cutton i know that the red admins don't fight their teamates to find out if they lagg, that's why we(blue players) were reporting the red laggers but we were all ignored.

Now for the proofs of kevinsito's kicking rampage:

[07:33] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked (LBR)GUANGUE7. Reason: ping
[18:25] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [LBR]Rockz.. Reason: horrible lag
[19:17] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [LBR]Rockz.. Reason: horrible lag
[19:48] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked (LBR_T)Anta171. Reason: horrible lag
[19:54] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [LBR]Rockz.. Reason: you gotta fix that lag
[19:59] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked (LBR_T)Anta171. Reason:
terrible lag
[20:50] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [LBR]Rockz.. Reason: horrible
lag
[21:07] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [LBR]Rockz.. Reason: ping/lag/warp
[02:35] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked (LBR)EDERSON. Reason: lag

These following kicks only happened whenever kevinsito was killed, have a look:

[19:04] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** 12 LK.Neji2 [16]14 killed 4 ULK.Kevinsito2 [9]4 (Flamethrower) (Body)
[19:04] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 4** LK.Neji died.
[19:04] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 [DZ]B scored a defensive 4 point kill.
[19:04] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** 12 [DZ]B2 [44]14 killed 4 [VU_R]XGamer1002 [7]4 (Stubby) (Body)
[19:04] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** 4 *USA*WachiiTurr02 [24]14 killed 12
Lance_Wilson2 [0]4 (Stubby) (Right Leg)
[19:04] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** 12 [DZ^]Rodrigo2 [8]14 killed 4 *USA*Man_Fart2 [15]4 (M60) (Head)
[19:04] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked LK.Neji. Reason: lag
[20:50] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** 12 [MK]Zer0K2 [10]14 killed 4 ULK.Kevinsito2 [12]4 (Stubby) (Left Leg)
[20:50] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7** [VU_R]Inferno sprints away!
[20:50] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 4** TKz.DriikZ died.
[20:50] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Time Remaining: 8 hours, 10 minutes and 55 seconds.
[20:50] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Blue: 106474 Red: 12724
[20:50] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [MK]Zer0K. Reason: horrible warp

This one is quite interesting too:
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** 12 [DZ^]darkSider2 [0]14 killed 4 ULK.Kevin2 [15]4 (Spaz) (Torso)
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[15] ULK.Kevin: 14 grrr
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[16] TLKr.Manas: 14 fuck the dead man
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ULK.HeAD scored a defensive 3 point kill.
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 ** 4 ULK.HeAD2 [27]14 killed 12 [MK]NewK2 [31]4 (M60) (Torso)
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[15] ULK.Kevin: 14 I will kick that guy once I get my level
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[15] ULK.Kevin: 14 if I get it
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[21] UJIbU4.: 14 nice
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Time Remaining: 21 hours, 39 minutes and 36 seconds.
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Blue: 13104 Red: 1444
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[15] ULK.Kevin: 14 and people will sya
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[19] TLK.Ajeet: 14 ye some of them are pausing the game 
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Reds failed to attack the blue base.
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[19] TLK.Ajeet: 14 bastards
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[15] ULK.Kevin: 14 no you abuse
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 4** [TZ]Nilz died.
03[07:21] * SaM (vcmp@lu-hfk.kmr.197.117.IP) has joined #Vice-War
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[26] [DUr]Evil_Knight: 14 my stats es 10 kills 20 deaths D
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[2] [AsS]Icarus: 14 88
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[21] UJIbU4.: 14 but give a fuck
[07:21] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[15] ULK.Kevin: 14 then I will really abuse!

And this one is just plain admin abuse without even questioning, if he was idling i would've understand but that's not what the ban "reason" says:

[03:43] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked tmavs4. Reason: slot reserved to new comers

Seriously wtf....

PS: Marcell fix your quote lol, i never said "Jajajaj complaint, another complaint, jajaja whining" ._.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:22:08 am by NewK »

Marcell

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2011, 11:35:42 am »
lol

have you even saw those LBR guys? they were literally sprinting/standing in our base pickup, without losing any HP from 10 guys with M60s (no im not over-exxegegera ffffffff, exaggareatin....whatever you spell it like lol) and no, they weren't AFKing, it was like they were totally desynched from the server, other's shots did nothing to them and they didn't had epic warp or something as well.

in next vicewar (if there will be a one) just apply for admins too instead of 'LOL LETS LEAVE THIZ SHITTY EVENT COZ ALL ADMINS ARE FROM RED ADMIN ABUSE!!!!!' I agree Kevin went too far with kicking laggers, if you ask me, in next VW we gotta have auto-kick for lower ping than current auto-kick, and leave the admin-kicks-for-lag only to certain HARDCORE situations (when someone has epic lag and his ping ain't that big)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2011, 11:49:39 am »
aha! So it was Kevin, not the WHOLE administration. Seriously, the way you were reporting in-game looked like everyone in the adminstration was abusive. "Oh I shouldn't have trusted VU, they are always giving us bad administration." <- Seriously this was annoying as fuck and I was pissed off. Apply for fuck's sake. And lets see if that happens again.

I know I didn't kick some red laggers, because I couldn't really see (as Charley pointed out) and I didn't want to make an unfair kick. Everyone I kicked from the blue team WERE LAGGING LIKE FUCK. And I only kicked LBR guys. Seriously, as Marcell mentioned it was impossible to shoot them.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2011, 12:28:13 pm »
"Oh I shouldn't have trusted VU, they are always giving us bad administration."
When did i ever said that?
I told you already ingame that only some admins were abusing, not all.
man, I seriously don't understand why do you always think im talking about the whole administration. When i specifically said only some admins where abusing.

And marcell i believe you when you say those LBR guys lagged but those LBR guys are the equivalent of those [AsS] guys.

As for the admin apps i didn't apply because there was 26 admins already, it didn't crossed my mind that more admins were needed.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 12:45:22 pm by NewK »

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2011, 02:13:06 pm »
The most annoying thing in VW2 is that admins kicked blues and didn't give a fuck about us blue who were reporting reds for their lag..
I am hearing complaints from red team members even... I guess kevin has some explaining to do..

for future vice wars I propose a new rule that we actually work to enforce:
no whining, no complaining, and no admin actions without a fraps video and report to match

of course there would need to be some specifications for the admin part of that.. but I think you guys can understand what I'm getting at
+1 agree with HeAD