April 19, 2024, 12:03:29 pm

Author Topic: Reporting Admin ULK.Kevinsito (Vice War) <Accepted>  (Read 7631 times)

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Reporting Admin ULK.Kevinsito (Vice War) <Accepted>
« on: August 14, 2011, 04:02:31 am »
During the war i recived many reports from different players. They told me that kevinsito was abusing a lot and they send me some images and logs.

**  [DZ^]Rodrigo2 [3] killed ULK.Kevinsito [5] (Stubby) (Right Arm)
[19:28] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito banned [STK]SpeedyX. Reason: none

Why is kevin kicking for ping? I though we had auto ping kicker ...

12Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [DZ^]Rodrigo. Reason: ping
12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [DZ^]Rodrigo. Reason: yeah I saw your ping 500+
12Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked [DZ^]Rodrigo. Reason: fix your lag

To be sure, i joined with other nickname and starting saying things like "kevin gay" when i was killed by him.
Right after that i was banned by him.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:52:59 pm by Cutton »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting Admin ULK.Kevinsito (Vice War)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 04:07:07 am »
Nico if u dont mind then listen me that dont kill me:d was abusing him and sliding alot thats why he got bann and kick ;D
Regards

Nilz

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 04:11:10 am »
Nico if u dont mind then listen me that dont kill me:d was abusing him and sliding alot thats why he got bann and kick ;D
Regards
i never slide, dont lie please, he banned me because i called him "lagger", "admin abuser"
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 04:15:17 am »
sorry nilz i am not telling about yo >:(

john

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 04:19:02 am »
yeah he kicked me after i killed him  reason:fix your lag  lol  and in vice war 1 he kicked a player for no reason also

Avinash

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 04:21:45 am »
maybe he kicked them because they are not registered
http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=1851.0

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 04:46:50 am »
Hey what's up guys  well just. . . .

I don't consider an unfair kick for sliding, or rocket glitching, and massively lagging, right terrorist and some others? unfair ban from the event to nilz, and nico for trolling me with nilz's nick well I would only consider nico's ban as my mistake about nilz's ban I would never consider it unfair, after all the times he was sliding, his massive lag, and horrible insult against my person ( I guess on my video log is when he was sliding I will look for it there are 65GB of video on my HD).

I would consider this thread: Totally Pathetic, I was the only admin online when the event was about to finish, so who would take most of blue lagging with 400+ pings I don't see the "unfair" point for the kicks, I only see the unfair point for banning nico, and if you feel hurt or insulted by it I'm so sorry for you and your thought :)

Any comment is welcome.

Edit: And the most important thing I would liek to add, I expect pathetic comments and a big bullshit drama about me, I would like to personally talk with charley about this since he is the main brain of the event.

PS: You guys are reporting me, I should have reported you all for spamming the vice war echo :)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:50:51 am by kevinsito »

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

NicoArin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 05:00:05 am »
PS: You guys are reporting me, I should have reported you all for spamming the vice war echo :)
But you didn`t, so now please shut up.
I was the only admin online when the event was about to finish, so who would take most of blue lagging with 400+ pings.
That is not your job, we have auto ping kick system for that.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:09:50 am by NicoArin »

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 05:00:51 am »
so I'm not able to tlak and defend myself? good mister :)

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

john

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 05:02:03 am »
Code: [Select]
[06:48] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 * Admin Kevin kicked:[ [DZ^]tmavs4 ] Reason:[ go fuck anywhere else please ]
[06:48] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 3** [5] [DZ^]tmavs4 left the server. (Kicked - go fuck anywhere else please)
heh

NicoArin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 05:07:07 am »
so I'm not able to tlak and defend myself? good mister :)
I`m just telling you to stop saying unnecessary things.

venkat

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 05:12:32 am »
The auto ping kicker was failing ... just telling, kicking rodrigo was legit. His ping was hanging around 600.

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 05:20:16 am »
Post removed, please back up accusations with evidence. You are not helping anyone. - Charley
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:44:59 am by Cutton »

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 05:29:46 am »
The auto ping kicker was failing ... just telling, kicking rodrigo was legit. His ping was hanging around 600.

If kicking rodrigo was legit, the whole [AsS] Clan should have been kicked with all the other red laggers and they weren't. As i said ingame they had really heavy lagg, and when i asked why wouldn't they be kicked and blue players would, i never got a serious response from any admin, and some admins didn't even said anything. I remember kevin and some other admins kicked nearly all LBR's until they were completely extinct. But most of the red laggers were still there.

Im not saying that all admins acted like this, but some did.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:32:44 am by NewK »

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
  • the most interesting man in VCMP
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 05:55:42 am »
I am hearing complaints from red team members even... I guess kevin has some explaining to do..

for future vice wars I propose a new rule that we actually work to enforce:
no whining, no complaining, and no admin actions without a fraps video and report to match

of course there would need to be some specifications for the admin part of that.. but I think you guys can understand what I'm getting at
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:18:53 am by ULK.HeAD »