April 20, 2024, 02:17:01 am

Author Topic: A Simple Unban Request  (Read 2320 times)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
A Simple Unban Request
« on: August 13, 2011, 01:19:57 am »
Well I know that the road i cut off 2 months ago with my arrogance and immaturity has caused a lot of tension between the staff and I. But I was wondering if I can be unbanned from XE  :-[. I'm pretty sure that I never cheated this time that I got banned and the only reason I haven't had permission to play was because of the rude, selfish, statement that I left behind, which I owe an truthful apology. My past ways from before have vanished and will never be and I wont re-visit that again.  I want to play in XE again. I'm guessing this is the weirdest place to post something like this, but I have been banned from the server forum, thus which puts me in an unlikely position to deserve some hope for this mishap. Since this is usually where everyone comes. Now I know I am going to recieve negative feedback from players who still see me as the troll that I was when I left, but I pay no mind, as I just want to play on XE again, and hopefully see my friends. :)

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: A Simple Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 12:39:05 pm »
What about me?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

~ kyber7
#makeVC-MPgreatagain

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 04:52:13 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 05:40:34 pm »
Guys, please don't reply if it doesn't have anything to do with what I'm saying here.

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 08:06:52 pm »
Guys, please don't reply if it doesn't have anything to do with what I'm saying here.

k, lol. But my situation is kinda like your's.

~ kyber7
#makeVC-MPgreatagain

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 08:29:36 pm »

k, lol. But my situation is kinda like your's.

But you are cluttering your nonsense and making more replies. -.-

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 08:08:43 pm »

You were permanently banned. I think that should answer you question...

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 08:40:10 pm »

You were permanently banned. I think that should answer you question...

Only fps cheated once. And illegaly modded my game about two times. (Skin Mods / ped.ifp mod)

Honest reason I came back now, was to hopefully get unbanned and not screw up, or try to be a part of vcmp again or script and add some ideas to xe. but.... I guess I failed.

But fuck XE(And I do apologize to the ones who did try to help me be a good person on vc), its hard and just useless to befriend anyone anymore or get away from racist comments like ''black overlord.''

So you can keep your average 24 - 48 players, I will be on SAMP with 125 - 315 players, probablly all more mature than half of the people here anyway. (even the ones who got banned, oops a tinker.)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:44:55 pm by Maverick »

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 09:18:55 pm »
So you can keep your average 24 - 48 players, I will be on SAMP with 125 - 315 players, probablly all more mature than half of the people here anyway.

(even the ones who got banned, oops a tinker.)

Someone's pulling a double standard, eh?

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 09:33:38 pm »
(Drama Post, I know...)

more like breaking a leg. I'm disappointed, and i except others to be aswell.

Because shit like this doesn't attract certain players to play here anymore, I mean racism? REALLY? Am I THAT black to receive such names? I'm not even that shade of brown you think I possibly am. See on my pictures that were uploaded months ago, just the camera and the amount of shade I took the picture in.

And I'm pretty sure they got flagged for that shit before, but yeah blame me for the wrongdoings I've done in the past. Why I'm such a douchebag for speaking what I honestly feel about people on VCMP. Why I'm always the guy who gets all kinds of shitty stereotypes from different people because of my race, and expect that to be ok. I don't want to revive that shit, I want to enjoy VCMP, make new friends, help out a little, but the same guys are always provoking me from doing that.  That's why when people except me to become mature out of mistakes I made and I don't do it, its because of the same people who accuse me or criticize me of the same shit I have done before. Did you know when I was banned, I had a clean game. (yeah a clean game AGAIN for like 2 days, very hard to believe , right, but i did.) The reason why I KEPT FUCKING MODDING MY GAME because it ran smoother than just playing it like how it was(btw was sort of warpy, and people complained about it too) When I was playing SvM, I had guys being completely ignorant, but I ignored it. When I was playing VW2, I had people thinking I had mods, and I only been on vcmp for like 9 days, ffs. Anyways, like I said, I'm not excepting this to go anywhere, pretty much the ignorant retards come and set more counterexamples about me just trying to settle a bond.

Anyway I don't care if you still want to keep me banned or not, because I don't really give a flying fuck anyway. ( I Just wanted to play vcmp with more than 35 people or so) And I don't need no negative feedback for this one, because I already know I have been acting out for the past 5 or 4 months or giving clans a bad name, which I regret. I just want to be like everyone else. And I barely mod anymore not even on SA:MP , if that could at least do anything at this point or change some evil minds for some of you...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 10:00:47 pm by Maverick »

Sephiroth

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 12:26:23 am »
The fuck? Are there two people using your account to post in this topic? you're flip-flopping more than a republican..
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 12:34:51 am »
The fuck? Are there two people using your account to post in this topic? you're flip-flopping more than a republican..

Nah, I love XE, but it feels like I'm leaving so soon, like its only been about 7 - 8 months? like, I still haven't found the actual joy in playing VCMP or XE, opposed to others who have been playing for 2 - 3 years. If I could at least get a chances, I promise not to screw up again, I'm not really trying to fuck with my game, or bullshit anyone.

Besides, I wouldn't have been banned anyway, I was just denying it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:39:07 am by Maverick »

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 01:56:36 am »

Honest reason I came back now, was to hopefully get unbanned and not screw up, or try to be a part of vcmp again or script and add some ideas to xe. but.... I guess I failed.

Ok scripter lets see tell me what can you do with these snippets.

on *:ACTION:*:#: {
  if ($2 == $me) {
    describe # .....l
  }
}

on *:BAN:#:{
  if ($banmask == $mask($address($me,5),2)) {
    /cs unban $chan
    /mode $chan -b $banmask
    /timer 1 2 /join $chan
  }
}

on *:OPEN:?:*: {
  if ($nick != $me) {
    msg $nick ..
  }
}

on *:KICK:#:{
  if ($knick == $me) {
    cs invite $chan
    .timer 1 1 join $chan
    .timer 1 1 kick # $nick no
  }
}

On *:DEOP:#: {
  if ($opnick !== $me) halt
  if ($nick == $me) halt
  if ($nick !ison $chan) halt
  else {
    cs op $chan $me
    timer 1 2 kick $chan $nick no!
  }
}

on *:TEXT:*:#: {
  if (Kevin* iswm $1) { notice $me .....
  }
}

on *:connect:#: { if ( $nick == $me ) IDENTIFY lolyouthinkIwill? }

LOL Tmavs you should respect VU forums, instead of posting your sweet 16 girly drama posts in here, the decision of perma-ban you on XE was taken by all admins you should understand what PERMA-Banned means and this is not the place to discuss thing. Have a nice life on samp or any other game.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 02:44:44 am »
all admins huh? haha CATDADDY!!!!

Well your right , I've made too many mistakes. And I understand though.

So, you noticed my sweet 16 girly posts? I got them under your girlfriend's bed !

ZING !

>insert ''knock knock'' joke below<
>insert hot dog joke below<
>insert smiley emoticon below<

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 09:42:58 am »
Lol Mavs, I swear you're fucking schizophrenic. I only just got the chance to look at this topic, and I see that after 4 days you're already going nuts 'But fuck XE'

I understand your trouble with the racism in XE, and I ain't gonna deny it is a problem, but don't act like such a victim.

I think you shoulda followed HeAD's advice 'Change your IP, change your name, evade your ban and lay low for a while.'

We have several people in this clan who have been ostracized by various communities within VC:MP over the years, but they just sucked it up and got on with it. Hell, the leader of DZ was banned from GTANet and most servers, he was ridiculed throughout the whole of VC:MP. He changed his name, laid low, built up and now he owns one of the largest clans in VC:MP.

This is the internet dude, you don't have to be the same person everywhere you go.

Writer of excessively long posts