login
March 29, 2024, 11:39:21 am

Author Topic: Trash Talk  (Read 36733 times)

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
Re: Trash Talk
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 05:47:17 pm »
unfortunately(jk), yes, his new internet gives him 200 ping on euro servers, (BUT I AM FUCKING 170 MS YOU ARE STILL A LAGGER COLA TAKE THAT RED NOOB)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 05:59:38 pm »
unfortunately(jk), yes, his new internet gives him 200 ping on euro servers, (BUT I AM FUCKING 170 MS YOU ARE STILL A LAGGER COLA TAKE THAT RED NOOB)
No Shi....  :o
Last I saw you were at 240 (Decent for an Indian :D )
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 06:50:09 pm »
le proof

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 07:17:08 pm »
me jelly  :(
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 07:45:34 pm »
In any case if Cola can't rocket you all guys, I will ;)

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 09:51:51 pm »
65 ping here :D

Oh yes I have also almost mastered the rocket hax. :>

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 10:54:48 pm »
so it will be:

GOOD PLAYERS vs GLITCHERS

sry, i chose pink color over red because it suits better in you :) hehehe you sily little girls :)

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 11:06:47 pm »
so it will be:

sry, i chose pink color over red because it suits better in you :) hehehe you sily little girls :)

And hoow the fck  would you define a "good player?"

(Sucks to see your favorite glitch of all time- sliding, being disallowed, huh? )

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2011, 11:10:11 pm »
(Sucks to see your favorite glitch of all time- sliding, being disallowed, huh? )

aaah so babies got their lolipops atlast... :D

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 11:12:48 pm »
Yo momma so ugly... wait, am I doing this right?

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 11:21:27 pm »
how the fuck would you define a good admin/mod? kicking players by "reported by a trusted player"?

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 11:24:58 pm »
so it will be:

Red used it too, plus i'd like to know where are the rules for the event. I'd like to know what is allowed and what isn't, including the slide glitch. If it's disallowed, fine by me. Anyways we only used it because reds were using the sliding rocket shit + seasparrow + drive-by so it was totally fair.

While the normal slide glitch doesn't desync the players, i can't say the same about red's favorite tactic: Rocket Sliding
It causes major desync with the other players and when it's done by laggers, even worse.

One thing that was not fair is that:

-Reds complained about slide glitch which doesn't cause any desync and suddently it's not allowed

-Blue complains about rocket sliding which causes heavy desync, and yet it's still included.

*Claps* For how biased this event is.

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 11:55:53 pm »
how the fuck would you define a good admin/mod? kicking players by "reported by a trusted player"?

I asked you a question you should answer. You're a big boy, you know what you are saying and who are you calling silly, girly, pathetic glitchers. Since I can't call the blue team "GOOD PLAYERS", then maybe I have a wrong opinion about what a good player is, eh? That's why I'm asking you to explain what you said, ye mug.

And if you're asking if a good admin trusts experienced, known, trustworthy players who could swear they caught a player using cheat programs, then yes, there's nothing wrong with that. There are mugs, who respect nothing but are aware of admins. Example from today: I always trust Gudio's reports, and 90% I don't even waste time for checking the one he has reported, cause I know that Gudio knows what he's saying. Well today he reported a player for HP refill, but I would never expect the goon would actually be using HP hacks, since he didn't seem like a one would hack. I checked him, he didn't even move and acted totally clean. What happens later? He turns on his hacks when I've logged out and then Gudio makes some evidence and the player is banned.

So yes, Dead Man, admins do such things and that is nothing wrong. (Since we were talking about a player who had also been banned from xe before.)
Capiche?

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 12:08:26 am »
I FUCK TITTY BALLSACK MOTHER OF ALL BLUE FAGGOT BITCH ASS JIGABOO
I HAD SEX WITH BLUE MOM AND I CAM ON HER BRA
THE CUM RUINED HER BRA
SO WE WENT TO THE STORE
AND I BOUGHT HER
A
COOL
STARRY
BRA

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 12:12:12 am »
yes, Dead Man, admins do such things and that is nothing wrong. (Since we were talking about a player who had also been banned from xe before.)
Capiche?
yes Cpt. I banned some1 for no reason  :police:
i wounder how you still admin on vice war after the abuses you've done in the last one ;)

I asked you a question you should answer.