login
April 26, 2024, 08:35:20 am

Author Topic: Base Suggestions  (Read 5282 times)

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Base Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 11:38:32 am »
No roofs please.
People would keep guarding the (loading) door shooting with spaz and stubby (crouch glitch).
the only way we can raid the base is by heli wich are easly shoted down with m60. Plus there arent that many helis.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 12:29:44 pm »
which one's the guardian angels carpark? The one in the south of east island?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 11:15:48 am »
i think he meant Piers Car park, where Cortez's boat is

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:23 pm »
I think he means the one near that office..

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 02:58:45 pm »
i think junkyard and film studio will be two cool bases to defend coz there are lot places to hide so snipingcan be easily done

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 01:46:44 am »
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:52:40 am by kevinsito »

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 07:57:22 am »
Hmm I think you're right SaM, junkyard and Film Studio would be cool. I think we'd have to block off the sea-side entrance to the Film Studio though, as there would be too many points of entry, which would be an unfair advantage.

We could perhaps block off one of the road side entries as well. (It's easily done with a couple of barracks OLs)

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 08:26:49 am »
yea i forgot seaside way, block it anyways  :)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 09:51:54 am »
We could perhaps block off one of the road side entries as well. (It's easily done with a couple of barracks OLs)
Barracks after a while, starts respawning in their orginal spawn, unless you put them to spawn there from the begining, but they're still not that hard to get rid of and it will have sync issues for some ppl for example: i can see the barracks on my screen but theres someone else that can't, so that person can just pass trough it, I have seen it happen in this last vice war.  :-X

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011, 10:11:19 am »
Barracks after a while, starts respawning in their orginal spawn, unless you put them to spawn there from the begining, but they're still not that hard to get rid of and it will have sync issues for some ppl for example: i can see the barracks on my screen but theres someone else that can't, so that person can just pass trough it, I have seen it happen in this last vice war.  :-X

The barracks would be set to spawn there, it would be stuck inside the walls so no one can move it.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2011, 12:59:14 pm »
How about we let both teams choose their own base, vehicle spawns and player spawns.
They can select whatever suits them.
With simple rules: like, no place selection that is non-accessible etc.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2011, 01:11:47 pm »
Junkyard and Film studio are the most balanced bases, if we let teams choose their own they'd choose ones that aren't balanced so as to try and give themselves advantage. A couple of us on irc have discussed it and decided Film Studio and Junkyard are they two most balanced and suitable bases.

Edit- As Junkyard has 2 entrances, 1 of which you can get a car through and Film Studio has 3, 2 of which you can get a car through, we are going to block off the far road entrance of the film studio.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:55:53 pm by Cutton »