login
April 23, 2024, 05:16:44 pm

Author Topic: Match Results  (Read 9877 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Match Results
« on: June 12, 2011, 02:30:24 am »
<@ViceWar-Bots>  Event is over. Final scores: Blue - 7166, Red: 6781
<@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Thanks for competing.

Here goes the final score after the 24 hours (with over 9000 crashes) everyone's played for each team. Both teams were outnumbered at times and both managed to lead each other by quite a lot of points but the blue boys took lead in the end. The crashes were quite annoying but gladly everyone was dedicated enough to stay until the end. Only about 2 players were banned from the server for various reasons which is quite a low number and it should stay that way next time.

I think the Sea Sparrows shouldn't be included in the next times (if there will be any) either since Red had quite the advantage in the beginning. Drive-by should have been disabled too since there was some complaints.

Anyway, I thank everyone who participated in the event because this was probably the best event VC:MP has had so far. Good job Team Red and of course Team Blue. :)
P.S. I'll upload a short video I took from ViceWar soon.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 02:33:16 am by Morphine »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

venkat

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Match Results
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 02:39:27 am »
Good game.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Desert_Eagle

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 03:35:39 am »
" :thumbsup: " for the BLUE team  :D

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 03:55:04 am »
No-One Banned Hanney?  :o

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 05:54:55 am »
GG :d

asd

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 06:08:56 am »
Cool  ;D

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 07:33:19 am »
Yeah, but Both Teams Rocked For Sure...

This Match Was Soo00o Good And s000 Funny Too  :laugh:

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 07:39:07 am »
Too bad i when i was free the server was just crashing all the time :( later i got no time to play.

Marcell

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 07:44:41 am »
We pretty much demolished blue at the end, the only reason why they kept their points was cause of camping in our HQ.

I mean. We were stupid enough to defend our HQ all the time, and our HQ sucked cause someone was smart enough **duh** to set the CP in a fucking open area. You can just land a heli and take the point, even if we kill you we only get 3 points instead of 4, and often cause of the bugs if you die in a vehicle we'll get no points.

So yeah, we were sitting ducks in our base, overnumbered - like, 8 reds, 20 blues. you guys just stood in our marker and started blazing M60 in all sides and always sniped using the helis.

The points difference was like, nearly one thousand. I think it was about 950.

Then Zegro is a genius and says:
Ey yo guys we dumb, I just realised if we stay at our base and defend it we get less points. I mean, if there's no dudes in our base who will protect it, those blues can just take our point and get the 4 points all the time - but if we attack and success, we get 4 points+points for the killed guys. So yeh, for about few hours, at 3:00 AM, me, Klaus, Zegro and Gulk tried to get the score back while overnumbered by you fun laggers like tmavs. I still classify that as a win for us - I mean cmon, in less than few hours from 1000 points loss we dropped to only 400 points loss.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 07:51:52 am »
Good game all, I'll release some more match statistics later.

Writer of excessively long posts

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 08:10:59 am »
Red team did good job, blue had 385 points more than red due to Hanney who sniped us in our base.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2011, 08:49:26 am »
Yea we realized a few things very late.  ;D

First, if the whole team attacks they would definitely win.
Offensive bonus: 3 and 4 point > Defensive bonus: 2 and 3 Points.
Pickup Bonus: +4 points.

But pickup was so easy to pick...no-one was failing at it.
Just send a lagger to sprint up to it  :D
And once you take the pickup, run a small dist away from their base....So they wont get defensive bonus either.

Our base was advantageous when the sea sparrow was present.
Blue were getting raped by sea sparrow because Uji was defending with it.
In open base, Sea sparrow has big advantage.

But we stuck to same strategy even after sea sparrow was removed....we were defending like nubs xD.

And OMGOKMGOMG Hanney's aim is better than sea sparrow! FOR REAL!
Once I was sprinting around in my base with my 250 ping....He killed me with sniper in 3 consecutive shots!! OMG HAX!

Also, we realized very late that Spaz was free LOL.

Anyway, Blue were way better than us. Both in quantity and quality.
We took only a 100 point lead in start. They overtook us and took 200 more points when I left...

DZ haz so many guys :(
MK NewK was pro. FaF was pro...lifeless fags were playing like 10 hours in stretch xD
Hittler was pro with rockets
Even manas managed to kill 4 guys with heli blades sooo many times.
Sometimes he killed his own guy....but thats only a kick...No point deduction :(
Some LBR Dude was impossible to kill due to lag....he kept taking pickups while we were busy shooting him....then we got backstabbed by some1. Same with BKS undercover.
Hanney is obviously pro....You guys deserve it :)

Our team missed many guys...I missed SanDisk :(
So many ULKs didnt show up....SaM and Ajeet played only like an hour :(

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 08:51:43 am »
I must say the red base was a big big big disadvantage compared to the blue base.
Should be a whole different place next time (?)
Other then that I had a very very very fun time, too bad I had to go so fast (Work...)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 08:54:06 am »
Aye, I was annoyed that I didn't get to play for longer too, I had an unexpectedly busy day. Next time we will have to balance the defending/offending point bonuses more and of course the pickup system will be different.

Writer of excessively long posts

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 09:19:05 am »
Was super fun and congratulations blue team  :P.

Really fun part of it was watching blue instigate a 400 point turn around and then watching red cry and come up with every excuse under the sun  ;D like so.
We pretty much demolished blue at the end, the only reason why they kept their points was cause of camping in our HQ.

I mean. We were stupid enough to defend our HQ all the time, and our HQ sucked cause someone was smart enough **duh** to set the CP in a fucking open area. You can just land a heli and take the point, even if we kill you we only get 3 points instead of 4, and often cause of the bugs if you die in a vehicle we'll get no points.

So yeah, we were sitting ducks in our base, overnumbered - like, 8 reds, 20 blues. you guys just stood in our marker and started blazing M60 in all sides and always sniped using the helis.

The points difference was like, nearly one thousand. I think it was about 950.

Then Zegro is a genius and says:
Ey yo guys we dumb, I just realised if we stay at our base and defend it we get less points. I mean, if there's no dudes in our base who will protect it, those blues can just take our point and get the 4 points all the time - but if we attack and success, we get 4 points+points for the killed guys. So yeh, for about few hours, at 3:00 AM, me, Klaus, Zegro and Gulk tried to get the score back while overnumbered by you fun laggers like tmavs. I still classify that as a win for us - I mean cmon, in less than few hours from 1000 points loss we dropped to only 400 points loss.

Was crazy only managed to get on to play at 2am (my time) ended up playing till 5am didn't even realise lol.