April 20, 2024, 02:47:23 am

Author Topic: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP  (Read 31221 times)

Juan_Gun

Re: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 04:32:31 pm »
I started to play this aroung august 08, because my old pov pc couldnt run samp D: . I joined LW and at that time all i wanted was to be chased by others, to be chased i provoked them to do it fucking up their 1vs1s, [SkT]Alice chased me like 40 times and got me LIKE 39 times Dx so i got tired after a month of playing.

I came back on december 08 and i will never forget my first kill, was to ULK.kino named Kino::: back then and with a golf car in LW xD epic, after that i learned to play with m60 and spaz and was invited to some spanish nub clan like ZETZ lol, stayed on it like 2 months, left it then i met TLK.Psicodelic firstly i was pretty rude with him because of our disscusions about what team was better real madrid or barcelona, then i realised out he got more skill than me i had to join him ( no homo ) i started to accompany him on his roof parties at LW and was pretty fun.

I joined XE european for the first time on april 09,  there i met Javi (where the heck is javi now?_?) he was spaz-spawnkilling around the army base with tommy's skin lol, after that incident we created a server called
"SERVER EURO AMERICANO" loool, not so long the server was up, because around may, june 09 the msl went down
and i totally forgot about vcmp.

I started to play it again when the msl got back in august 09 joined nicoarin's clan stayed there 1 month only
because he left to join TLK and i did the same, applied to join ULK got accepted as TLKr, weeks later i left it to join R3V (mostly a spanish clan), and after 6 days i reapplied to ULK got accepted again as TLKr uh, back then i had some nice moments at DNS server hosted by vinny training hard with javi, kino satan, psycodelic and some others,
one day Baldachyn was playing on KFJ server when it was still up, playing against him there i learned much about fighting, got promoted to TLK a week after that i left ULK, well in really i left the whole vcmp but not for so longer.

At dec 09 i decided to open the vcmp browser again looked at KFJ server there were two guys Stoku and Satro after 200 fights (no joke) they invited me to join LCK so i did, had 2 cws against PM lol they were all speaking polish so i didnt understand a shit, after thinking on it i left them to join DU.

I was accepted as DUz 3 weeks later got promoted to fulll membah, also i signed up on VCDC2 took quarter finals of it, then a cheater eliminated me. I will sum up the rest, till october 2010 all i did on vcmp was playing on LW (if its managements members werent so lazy and give LW a try it'll grow up again no doubt.) and yeah it was fun to buy sell cars bikes etc even i bought that prop near downtown which costs 8 mill, spent too much hours to get the damn prop and now i dont even use it Dx. Back then everyone started to leave DU so i left too :[ to join DnA stayed there around a month ( clan h00pp D; ) i doubt about what clan should i join after thinking on it i joined DRAGON BALL Z YEAH

end of da story  8)

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:40:13 pm by .::JuaN::. »
Cannot rate own posts

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 06:53:26 pm »
Supah story, Juanitun. Now Mine.

I started playing vcmp in 2006 (I dont remember month) played on grandma's PC, and I was in another city :) I was 9 years old, and wanted to be cheater ^^. My cheats didnt work, so I played without it. I had the same nick as now - GRAND. 3 months after my first start I wore the [PWD] tag (I dont know what mean PWD xD, but after I assigned the name - Power Dragons LoL :D) My skills wasnt good, but I owned everyone with spaz hiehiehie. My first server, on which I played was LW :) (I miss old times :( ) I always chose Army Guy or Tommy :D After that, I used Bitch skin with stubby, and I learned jump tactic. After that, I wore tag [GVC] (Gangsta VC) with my friends from school. Later, when I learned Jump well, I met Larry, and I asked him, If I could get to the clan. He answered "Apply for clan" but in polish :D I got accepted as =DS= Full Member. Our clan has got trainings on every friday at 19:00 :D We won with some nub polish clan ^KoD^, and with Death Zone Clan. 23.10.2010 clan has been closed due to small number of members. =DS= Clan Has been closed in the first anniversary of the clan. After that, I applied for DU clan, and I got accepted as Full Member. Clan has small number of members too, so after 2 months, I applied for DZ clan, and git accepted as Full Member. And here I am :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 06:55:25 pm by GRAND »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

asd

Kino.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 05:41:08 am »
First day I was hacking LW, I remember nothing more but it was very funny.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 05:55:50 am »
First day I was hacking LW, I remember nothing more but it was very funny.
:o cheater
 :P

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 07:09:40 am »
I think we all did that once or twice, But see what we became without them :p

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 07:24:11 am »

desfire97

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 01:49:46 pm »

I think the same thing

Cannot rate own posts

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 08:21:21 am »
I didnt even use "aspirine" in single player nooobs!

Juan_Gun

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 11:55:06 am »
I bet you had the temptation to do it, which is a sin too  ;D
Cannot rate own posts

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 06:20:01 pm »
Neither of us really played computer games before then so we sucked balls.

LOL

lol'd irl
i could understand it like: if u dont play video games u turn into gay  ;D

I didnt even use "aspirine" in single player nooobs!
i did only if i was in hopeless situation  :)

[aedit]
No double posting plz ;)
- Thijn
[/aedit]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:18:55 am by Thijn »

Shadow

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 12:47:49 pm »
OFFICIAL BUMP :D

The beginning

So, in my first days of VC:MP, the game I discovered, I was just a noob.. I started playing and I didn't like servers for several reasons... I was bored and then, I started learning to script in mIRC and improving... I just recall the 8 hours in 1 day spent on scripting my first commands and why they didn't work. Ofcourse, I started on GUS, cause FBS and WSV were some epic shits to me, which didn't work because I was so nubbie and didn't know how to make them work, nor connecting them to my game... I wanted to make my own .dll, but I literally failed. I was looking for friends, and then I found someone, called Daniel97 ( IIRC ). We started building our servers, which had an average playercount.

The rapemachine

After several plays on DM servers, I learned how to crouch-glitch, how to jump-switch and shiz.. And I become one of the greatest players ( IMO ) in VC:MP, sadly, I had no competition back there, and left for SA:MP after my brother deleted VC:MP...

Nubina mets GTA:SA

Ooohh Yea! I recall my first days on SA:MP. What a story... First of all, I started on GTA:SA Single Player, where, the first thing I done, was riding a bicycle and asking myself "Is this a mod? Why I don't drown when I jump into water? What kind of GTA is this ?", while getting used to VC and III. I done several missions, and even "End of the line" where I get to know every character of San Andreas series.

SA:MP Adventure. Chapter I: PAWN Beginner

I was looking for some fun, and didn't really had fun with GTA:SA in single player.... I was looking for a multiplayer of it, then I discovered SA:MP and played on 0.2x at the very momment... I started up my server. WOAH! HOW MUCH POSSIBILITIES ?! Textdraws, driftpoints, the variety of announce messages! Those were the light, which inspired me in creating a SA:MP Server... But then, the black day came... ( IMO ). 0.3a was released.. So, I started updating the scripts from 0.2x to 0.3a which was kinda unsuccesfull, but I done it.

SA:MP Adventure. Chapter II: The perfectionist

I started working ,and working, and mapping and testing. Whenever I found a mistake or error, I gone to PAWNO, loaded my simi.pwn ( The gamemode name :D ) and searched, replaced, done the best to make it work. But, ofcourse, I could host it on my househost. It was just an alpha version of the server.

I realised how much that matters to me, but, SA:MP / VC:MP didn't affect my school studies / grades .

SA:MP Adventure. Chapter III: The friendship

I still don't recall how I met him, but I was certain about a thing. He was like my brother. In that day, I got to know Nonu ( which nowadays is Inferno  :'( ). We used to test the server, the admin commands and all the shit. He was a real help and didn't say NO to me.

We started working on it and soon, it was a succes !

SA:MP Adventure. Chapter IV: The end of the line

Our friendship started to get rusty... I don't know if it was cause of my "cockyism" or cause of his attitude, which wasn't like the nowadays one ( I must admit he changed so much :O ).

We broke it.. And.. I moved back to VC:MP where I met 0.3z r2..

VC:MP Adventure. Chapter I: Homecoming

Aaah! Home sweet home... VC:MP suits me so good.. I was surprised, that after a 2-3 years break, I didn't lose my skills.

WOAH! Headshots ! This was the first thing that made me interested in VC:MP

Then, the sunshine came to me ! What was that !? VC:MP had PAWN scripting support !? WOAAAHH! I was very happy about it, and soon, started to make my scripts... I was excited ! Aldo ( Inferno ) forgot about the problems we had in the past, and we decided to continue our testing and developing... And soon, I made a 6000+ RPG Script ,which was buggy as shit...

VC:MP Adventure. Chapter II: The second shift

Inferno and I had several problems, which we couldn't fix and he added me on ignore list on Y!M..... I simply couldn't forget him but I got over it and started script more... and more .. and more !

VC:MP Adventure. Chapter III: The house shift

Uhm! The house was looking pretty good, and I was clearly happy... But I didn't have network nor heat in the first days of March... It looked like a fail, but I got over it and bought a 3G Network...

VC:MP Adventure. Chapter IV: Old-Ye clans

VC:MP Clan I: The Freestylez

Back at the end of 2010 ( Sorry for the past jump ). I had several problems with freestyle clan, then I gone to the leader, which was back then, WiLsOn and Alvin, and told them that I could make a server for freestylez, and then they got me in as the third leader... Made them a smfnew forum and all was so cool, except my English skills who were below intermediate..

VC:MP Clan II: Immortal Techniques

Ooooooooooh! IT was my second clan! It was gorgeous, but I acted like a dick to them... I was so cocky back then, and considered myself to be the best... I just took them to my second release, the RPG Gamemode V2.0 where I put Morphine and Marcell on president seats, and Morph put me in IT without even making an application. (WEIRD)

I simply show no loyality towards IT, and when Morphine had a bankrob in Argonath, aXXo just gave me the ultimate b00n, the hunter, and I put Morphine down when he had 1 heat level away from the 75k...

Back, when I had network again, in May / June... I got to know Stormeus, which already made a server for IT, and I was a bit envy on his skills. But I got over it and continued my scripting..

IT got disbanded.. And I was focusing on ARPD and becoming a cadet. Which was succesful..

Back in June - July - August. I got over Academy processing and got in as a VC:PD Officer, which was pure honour for me..

I started growing up my activity posting several patrol reports and keeping my desk up-to-date..

I met new friends and new clans.. I met WS ( White Shadoes ) and EAF ( Eight Avenue Furies )... I met Legend, the no-mad man and Marcus, the new chief after Leonardo's leave..

VC:MP Adventure. Chapter V: The real Shadow

After I got accepted into VC:PD, I applied for WS ,the roleplay clan which is rolling Argonath streets... Soon, I got accepted as a trial member and done several mistakes... But they weren't worth a deny.

I was cocky back then, until I discovered a new clan, VU - Vice Underdogs... After several talks and discussions with VU members and my best friend back then, ferrari32 ( I know ur there, cheapride :D ) and his Lisa ( the cheapride ), he told me to join it, and so I did, I made an application then.. I waited. I was surprised about all the positive feedback I received.. I must say the application process was so fast...

I started to correct my attitude and to replace my lies with the truth. I started to admit my mistakes, which was like a shit to me, but then I discovered the pleasure in telling the truth, instead of lies..

I must admit I still lie, and still be a hypocrite at this very moment.. But I changed a lot..

The end.

Woah... It was a long story, but a true one.. I will never forget my friends. The ones who helped me.. And I will never assume my rights over others work.. I promise.

- Shadow.
( In order of importance )
Vice Underdogs Trainee
White Shadows Trial Member
Sharks vs Marios Moderator
VC:PD Officer
FBI Agent
PAWN Scripter
Squirrel Scripter
Cannot rate own posts

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 09:36:04 pm »
Cool story bro  :thumbsup:

~ kyber7
#makeVC-MPgreatagain

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 10:05:47 pm »
Quite some entertaining stories to read here. I'll put up mine soon enough.

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2012, 08:29:40 am »
Waw, shadow. You should write a book named, My VC:MP Past.

No doubt it will be Super hit.. lawl.

Sephiroth

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 09:57:11 am »
THIS IS YOU STORY IN THE VCMP by buda aka juan_gun is a lot better than this thread  :thumbsdown:
Cannot rate own posts