login
March 28, 2024, 09:18:46 pm

Author Topic: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP  (Read 31148 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Describe your earliest memories from VCMP
« on: December 22, 2010, 12:30:50 am »
I started VCMP when 0.3z released.
I used to play MTAVC before that, so VC on internet wasent new to me.

So i joined LW as it was most populated then.
First of all i liked the new different weather it had (MTAVC didnt had those many weathers).
Then i checked my weapons.....Uzi, stubby (MTAVC doesnt have Uzi).

I fired some uzi shots randomly and it felt different. So i fired some more in air like a nub.
Then i saw some nab driving towards me.
His ping was 60. He tried to take me down with a colt.
I fired a stubby and hit his low ping european ass. Then i switched stubby and WTF.
The fastswitch wasent there, i didnt tried jumping....(kinda used to mtavc then).

So i missed to finish him.
Then that guy went behind some garage in vicepoint and crouched behind a ledge.
I was amazed that VCMP had crouch synced. (Never tried it myself that time).
He thought he wud shoot me as soon as i appear.
Nab didnt knew that didnt work...
So i ran up to him, switched to stubby and took him out before he reacted.

Then later i took shotgun, as it was similar to MTAVC's shotgun....
Most guys were noob back then, so i made some good sprees my first day :D

One thing i noticed that day was that sync of VCMP was superb compared to mtavc.
Whenever an Indian kills someone in mtavc, the text says: "Lucky Shot" :D
On my first day, the lead aim was actually working :P

So after playing like 1 hour, i decided...fuck mtavc...vcmp is gonna be my future...

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 01:24:16 am »
Ahhh
 :p
My first day of installing vcmp
i went on the UMS server
and was constantly getting heli-killed
and i rage quit
ahaha
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 12:32:33 pm »
Well, when I first started playing VC:MP, 3 years ago, I was just ramming everybody, and randomly trying to imitate the other players, with that "unkown" weapon to me. (Stubby). I met some cool people, and created my own clan, PBK (Portuguese Brazillian Killers), lol, I think, when I met Thijn, I still had this tag? This clan was up 1 year!

The Good Ol'VC:MP was awesome, (when there was GameSparks, The Ultimate Stunt Server, old LW, and fuck it, even NoN), but suddently everything went down for a reason, GameSparks just dissapeared with one of his owner, Chezor, because the other owner was a lazy little bitch cunt asshole (aka Thijn) to revive it :D.

The Ultimate Stunt Server or TUSS or GameSparks Ultimate Stunt Server was the best stunting server ever made on VC:MP, period. Both me and Thijn owned this one, and everyday we got as much players as XE or LW. But then the host died, and the server started to die too.

LW was the place where I met almost everybody, including Charley. WAS the best dming server, cant lie about that, but died too.

desfire97

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 12:51:23 pm »
First server i ever played in was called "Just for fun server" or smth like that. I told that i was new, a player introduced me with the bassic comamnds. 3 days after that, the server dissapear  :(

After that, about 1 - 2 weeks after that i fouded this UMS server. In there i saw alot of hackers, so i started to hack too, lol  :o. After that i stoped playing vc-mp since one year and i came back like in June 2010. 3 days after my come-back, i  fought a guy called [VU]Charleyutton. He raped me  :o because back then i haved 0% skills. After he kileld me i asked him how did he did that. And he started to teach me the bassic fighting technicks and after that we dueled and i kileld him.

After that he had to go. Before he left the server, he asked me if i want to join VU. I answered with a "yes" and this is how my new VC-MP life begin!
Cannot rate own posts

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 04:46:08 am »
  • Late 2007
     I joined VC:MP for the first time as "iwp920". I joined the XE|American Server for the first time because it was the only active server at that moment. I very liked the server with its features but I didn't like the colours and it looked kinda grimy (still does :D). So one day I opened my VC:MP Browser and ta-daaa I see another server blooming with players which was ofc, LW! I joined LW and it was really the best server at that time. Although I didn't like some admins such as Bautista for being strict and not liking me for some reason (Maybe I Was childish back then, but I lagged alot too :P ), and Hanney for swearing so much (I was a really "innocent" guys back then). My bro and I made a clan [arMY] for fun and we always used the army skin in lw server. Then I joined BoJ I don't know why I joined, I just joined with no thoughts.

START OF VC:MP GAMING

• January 2008
     Then I left it again and started to play as [CoKe]CoLa for a long time then I got banned for stats padding. I will tell you what happened I was dying for my friends letting them spawnkill me so that they could get money and I didn't know that was wrong because it was morally right I mean I was dying and was gaining nothing out of it lolmao wtf lol but whatever, I got unbanned after two weeks :D Kept playing, met [UST]CokeNL who was such a gangsta I miss him but oh well he's gone now but anyways he didn't like me using the same nick as him so I decided to join silence since I met Amiel before and My bro already joined and Amiel was quite a nice dude. For a few months, about 4 months, starting from January I had lots of fun being part of silence, learning all about forums and game play. Ofc [silence] had the legendary player Jc18 so you will know how good we were :D But the leader [silence]dead dictated too much and we didn't like it.

MONTH OF REBELLION

• Late March 2008
     Amiel left first to KFJ, and one day Dead suggested a new name for the clan. I suggested DU, Double-U Unbeatable, Untouchable but dead said no. So I got fed up and left and created my own clan with the help from Amiel on setting up forums. It is http://du-clan.co.nr (VISIT :D ). My bro joined and still remains as [Ka]Windlord and is known for scripting and fat.

z0rz0rz0r

• April 2008
     Then I recruited Darfy and he became the first clan member. Along came creepers (Sp4zlord) and lots of members then I got banned again in LW because Windlord Ma bro used an admin's nick because oh his reason was that I should stop playing VC:MP and should start study for school. I was like wtfbbq but I learned about mIRC and started my life there as a nolifer peeking at echo chans and chatting with random ppl. I didn't leave DU because I knew I was going to get unbanned even though the time would be so long because although Bautista said it will be a perm ban because the rule in LW was that only one chance, and if you get banned again thats a permaban but the admins nick wind used was [CP]Strider2 who is a good friend of wind and I got unbanned in July :D

BECOMING A LEADER!!!

• Late 2008
     I popularized myself by chatting up people in mIRC and sucking up to the big people and applied to become a XE admin Tommis gave me a pm and I contacted him via msn he said he's busy so ok i'll wait then I met Head and asked why no admin for me so yay admin in year 2009.

GAINING POWER PART OF THE YEAR

I participated in VCDC and DU in OC. It seems like ages ago from now, but anyways. DU had its first anniversary, yeyeyey. I don't think anything excited happened in year 2009. Oh right, that year was when ULK was reviving, I first met Akiharu then I met lots of ulks/tlks/tlkrs I even met prontera guys! u guys newbies! So I guess I can sum the year up as...

PUBLICIZING YEAR

Turned out I no more had much time for this, so I became inactive, and many things changed, and now I'm seldom active. And thus I keep have to educate the newbies with what z0r is, it's true meaning which is that it has no meaning.

Again...z0rz0rz0r

Had fun reading my history? :D :D :D

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 06:37:50 am »
Lol 1337 story Cola....

But i bet you didnt kill a soul on your first day at XE American coz Koreans probably lag bad their. :D
Its hard to stick to playing VCMP when you see : WTF i saw his blood!!!but no die????

Olo

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 08:04:05 am »
My earliest moment? Probably getting pwnd by someone  ;D
Dont remember   ;)
Cannot rate own posts

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 11:58:56 am »
Pwning gravmodfags in XE with m60 on my second day in VCMP, making 2 of them turn gravmod off then leave.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 05:25:15 pm »
Pwning gravmodfags in XE with m60 on my second day in VCMP, making 2 of them turn gravmod off then leave.

rofl.

Well when i was a newbz0r, I went into Battle Field Vice City.. I played there for like some days, and then i used Armor Hack in !fight, and Kevinzito banned me. SO, i made an unban appeal and got unbanned, then i went to XE, and i didnt like it so much because i was scared i might get pwned, since there was a lot of people atm.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 06:33:12 pm »
I've never really told my full story, so here I go.

I started around 4 years ago when a friend from school told me about VC:MP and he sended me hacks to test which he made. I joined XE since that had the most players, and got banned by, if I remember correctly, Gulk.
I stopped hacking and became quite active on the vcmp forums and started to script a bit. I met Chezor who invited me to help him scripting Gamesparks RPG which became very very active.
Since Tommis hosted the server I became friends with him too. After spending most of my time in Gamesparks (And also meeting Knucis!), I decided to go back to XE where I was unbanned for some reason :P. I became mad at all the hackers there, and no admin was around to ban them. So I talked to Tommis and guess what, He made me an Admin! I was totally happy and went back to XE, I made my first ban!
After some time Gamesparks died because Chezor left VC:MP and went to SA:MP. A lot players where not happy, and I tried to keep the server alive but had no hoster or money.
Then, Knucis and I made The Ultimate Stunt Server and I was totally happy. I tried to keep it alive by using my mobile phone to buy hosting at *cough* serverffs *cough*, but that became too expensive and my dad wondered why my phone was empty all the time ::). So no host, but luckily Knucis could host the server for some time at home altho it wasn't ideal. So TUSS eventually died too.
Disappointed I went back to XE and spent most of my time there. Untill I met N0W4R who had ArS together with Charley. We became friends and joined there clan. Some time later Knucis joined too (if I'm right).
When ArS became around a Year old, it died because most of the members left VC:MP or went to another clan.
I took a little break, since there wasn't really any point in staying. Luckily I came back and saw that Vice Underdogs was born, I though I was in heaven :D.
While being in VU for some time, I became "Friends" with the (when I was a nub) Almighty VRocker.
Since VRocker and Juppi had a (in their eyes) better server, I tried scripting in Squirrel. And they where right, It was piss easy and more stable. SvM was born! Also, I became LU Tester some time later. When Liberty Unleashed was released I started to work on a Team Fortress 2 gamemode together with Knucis which is not yet done (*cough* lazy *cough*).

Jeez, Never though it became (in my eyes) such a long story ;D
Hope you enjoyed reading :)

- Thijn

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 08:12:20 am »
  • Late 2007
     I joined VC:MP for the first time as "iwp920". I joined the XE|American Server for the first time because it was the only active server at that moment. I very liked the server with its features but I didn't like the colours and it looked kinda grimy (still does :D). So one day I opened my VC:MP Browser and ta-daaa I see another server blooming with players which was ofc, LW! I joined LW and it was really the best server at that time. Although I didn't like some admins such as Bautista for being strict and not liking me for some reason (Maybe I Was childish back then, but I lagged alot too :P ), and Hanney for swearing so much (I was a really "innocent" guys back then). My bro and I made a clan [arMY] for fun and we always used the army skin in lw server. Then I joined BoJ I don't know why I joined, I just joined with no thoughts.

START OF VC:MP GAMING

• January 2008
     Then I left it again and started to play as [CoKe]CoLa for a long time then I got banned for stats padding. I will tell you what happened I was dying for my friends letting them spawnkill me so that they could get money and I didn't know that was wrong because it was morally right I mean I was dying and was gaining nothing out of it lolmao wtf lol but whatever, I got unbanned after two weeks :D Kept playing, met [UST]CokeNL who was such a gangsta I miss him but oh well he's gone now but anyways he didn't like me using the same nick as him so I decided to join silence since I met Amiel before and My bro already joined and Amiel was quite a nice dude. For a few months, about 4 months, starting from January I had lots of fun being part of silence, learning all about forums and game play. Ofc [silence] had the legendary player Jc18 so you will know how good we were :D But the leader [silence]dead dictated too much and we didn't like it.

MONTH OF REBELLION

• Late March 2008
     Amiel left first to KFJ, and one day Dead suggested a new name for the clan. I suggested DU, Double-U Unbeatable, Untouchable but dead said no. So I got fed up and left and created my own clan with the help from Amiel on setting up forums. It is http://du-clan.co.nr (VISIT :D ). My bro joined and still remains as [Ka]Windlord and is known for scripting and fat.

z0rz0rz0r

• April 2008
     Then I recruited Darfy and he became the first clan member. Along came creepers (Sp4zlord) and lots of members then I got banned again in LW because Windlord Ma bro used an admin's nick because oh his reason was that I should stop playing VC:MP and should start study for school. I was like wtfbbq but I learned about mIRC and started my life there as a nolifer peeking at echo chans and chatting with random ppl. I didn't leave DU because I knew I was going to get unbanned even though the time would be so long because although Bautista said it will be a perm ban because the rule in LW was that only one chance, and if you get banned again thats a permaban but the admins nick wind used was [CP]Strider2 who is a good friend of wind and I got unbanned in July :D

BECOMING A LEADER!!!

• Late 2008
     I popularized myself by chatting up people in mIRC and sucking up to the big people and applied to become a XE admin Tommis gave me a pm and I contacted him via msn he said he's busy so ok i'll wait then I met Head and asked why no admin for me so yay admin in year 2009.

GAINING POWER PART OF THE YEAR

I participated in VCDC and DU in OC. It seems like ages ago from now, but anyways. DU had its first anniversary, yeyeyey. I don't think anything excited happened in year 2009. Oh right, that year was when ULK was reviving, I first met Akiharu then I met lots of ulks/tlks/tlkrs I even met prontera guys! u guys newbies! So I guess I can sum the year up as...

PUBLICIZING YEAR

Turned out I no more had much time for this, so I became inactive, and many things changed, and now I'm seldom active. And thus I keep have to educate the newbies with what z0r is, it's true meaning which is that it has no meaning.

Again...z0rz0rz0r

Had fun reading my history? :D :D :D
Plez update stury =D

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 09:54:45 am »
Aight, I see this thread has turned into more of a VC:MP history thread, rather than an earliest memories. So, as Knucis asked me ages ago, I'll post mine too.

I started playing early 2008 if I remember rightly. I found VC:MP and was like shit yeah! I showed one of my mates it and we started playing occasionally in the evenings. Neither of us really played computer games before then so we sucked balls. We'd usually play in XE American, as he would always get kicked from LWs and we couldn't work out why. In the end I discovered it was cos he was using the nick 'David' which was already registered :p So we went back to LWs and decided that we were gonna try and get a car. He kinda got bored of playing but I carried on. I didn't really make friends with anyone cos I thought they were all lifeless geeks who I'd have nothing in common with. So for the first month or so I was just running around and whenever someone killed me I was just like 'Hahaha get a life you fucking nerd.'

Over a little bit of time I did make some friends though. The first was probably [R3V]Jack_Bauer, then Zegro, then [R3V]Gelido and [R3V]envy. They were cool days, the LWs car system was working properly and there were deals happening everywhere. I played until I had about 120k, then bought a golf buggy. I traded the golf buggy and a bit of money for a ranger and then kept on doing the same thing, trading cars, buying them then selling them for a higher price, until I owned a freeway and a VCN Heli. I was pretty content with that.

By this time I had got a bit better at fighting in VC:MP, naturally, and was being asked to join clans. My anti-geek reflex kicked in again and I told them all to go away. I remember the first tag I put on was [DK]. It was owned by a guy named koko, who used to be called usher[50cent] and was later called Akon. He is still around today, but I won't reveal under what alias. I only joined for about 15 minutes because he said he'd give me admin rights in his server, and I just wanted to go in there and fuck around. I got to know a shit load of other players in LWs early 2008, too many to mention here. Most of them have left now but a few are sticking around.

By August 2008, there was only 1 dominant clan in LWs and that was KFJ. I wasn't interested in joining them because I wanted to make competition between clans, not have 1 overruling one. The only one I could see as having potential to rival KFJ was MK. I already knew Faf, from earlier that year and Ashay seemed pretty cool at the time. We grew and I got involved with the recruitment, leading to being an admin in their forums and have a lot of say in who comes in/who goes out. I met aXXo one day, fought with him for a while, then invited him into MK and he joined. In october 2008 I was sick of the inactive leadership of MK, and the fact that members rarely played. So I quit and decided I was gonna stay clanless for a little while.

VC:MP was in something of a crisis from october 2008 onwards. The only active server (LWs) had week long script failures regularly, and the master server list was down for a month or two at a time. I remember coming on and there'd often be just 5 players in the whole of vcmp, or sometimes none at all. I remember playing with Baldachyn a lot and some other DnA that I can't remember the name of. They were pretty much the only other players I ever saw at that time.

I decided to make my own clan in november, the first tag was [TaB] 'The Armed Bastads'. No one understood it though, due to the general lack of English comprehension in VC:MP. So I changed it to something like [VCCF] 'Vice City Crime Families' or some shit like that. I didn't really have any success so I gave them up pretty soon. Late in 2008 though me and N0W4R were playing LWs, getting pissed off with the roofers and spazzers. I was like 'Someone should make a clan against roofers and spazzers' and he was like 'yeah! fuck it let's do it!'. So we made [ArS] (Anti-roofing anti-spazzing). He asked Thijn to join and I asked aXXo to join. We were on our way. Soon after we recruited Kontrium and Mert. Also Knucis applied, became a trainee, I trained him up, then he became a full ArS.

I was getting sick of LWs and the way it was run, the management had no care for its players and refused to conform to a more level gameplay balance. So I was in search for another, better, server. At this time XE was still lingering among low playercounts and there was almost always at least 1 hacker online, so I didn't go there. I was also still very fond of car/prop systems and the reward gained by regular play. This steered me towards rulk's Psycho Empire. I soon became an admin there and had some really good times. I remember it being mostly me, koops, strike, killer and j.king just chilling, helping test stuff and giving suggestions. Things soon went pear shaped though, as we realised that rulk could have massive mood swings and make quite weird decisions. E.G. One day he decided to ban the whole of [ArS] because Kontrium came online and said he didn't like the server. He also started hiring some really shitty admins, like Tanax01. So myself and a few others left the admin team.

I wasn't sure about the future of ArS, as most of its players were inactive, N0W4R had left VC:MP and the co-leader (Thijn) had dissapeared into thin air :p, so I closed it. Over the next day or so I had a load of people saying that I should re-open it and stuff like that. Knucis, and aXXo stood by that, and said I should reopen it. I spoke to Knucis and said that if I did, we would completely change. Instead of being a niche clan, with a direct agenda (anti-roofing anti-spazzing), we would be an eclectic clan that would strive to train up newbies. So we underwent a complete image change, we changed the name to VU and created 2 training ranks instead of just one. (We were the first clan in VC:MP to do this).

VU went well from the start, the dissolution of UB meant that TheKing and a couple of his other clan members joined us. I was sick of the lack of competition in VC:MP, so started urging other clans to have clan wars with us. This was in the most part unsuccessful, but was still good fun. After aXXo's idea of a dueling championship, I soon set up VCDC and had over 40 applicants in just a few days. It was the largest event VC:MP had ever seen and was really good fun. I also applied to be an admin in XE around then, and got level 4 then level 5 a week after.

I kept playing until September 2009, when I left to focus on school. I popped in occasionally under alias and still kept an eye on the forums, but stayed away mostly. The only time when I was playing slightly regularly was when the whole GaLL thing came to life. Myself and a couple of others had been trying to figure out what GaLL was doing differently to other players for a long time, and we put it down to some kind of game modification. When he protested and promised it wasn't ULK.HeAD and I set out to work out what he was really doing. We spent a couple of weeks making a long string of lengthy emails until we cracked it, then I shared it in my VC:MP Stubby guide. (Now everyone thinks they know what a Gall shot is, which is embarrasing really, I saw some MK guy the other day going 'C-bug is so cool!' another guy asked him 'What's the c-bug?' he said 'it's a secret, it's called the Gall shot'. oh dear...)

September 2009 was the first time that I thought of the Sharks vs. Marios server. I kept thinking about it, discussed it with HeAD for quite a few months until I introduced the idea to Knucis on msn. I made a quick first version on PAWN, then he refined it a bit and spoke to Thijn to see what he thought. Due to the lack of pickup functionality in PAWN, he said the best solution was for it to be in Squirrel. At that time I knew nothing about Squirrel so handed all the scripting side of the server over to him. I came back in July 2010 (After my exams had finished) and we launched SvM, to great success. It kinda died out a bit over the summer but now has a regular playercount.

When I came back VU was not in a good state. The majority of the members were inactive and many had left in September after I had left. I set about recruiting some new people and we were back on our feet in no time.

Since then I've just kept playing, seeing new players come and old players go, same old same old. It's been nice to see VC:MP grow but the ratio of English speaking players to non-english speaking players is starting to get a bit scary. I recently learnt to script squirrel and ULK.Venkat and I are making a new server, which should hopefully change VC:MP if it is done right. It shan't be released for another month or two, but when it is, it's gonna blow all of your socks off.

I'm sure I've left out massive chunks and a lot of people's names but there we go. If I were to write my whole history, in detail, it would probably take a couple of pages :p

Writer of excessively long posts

desfire97

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 10:25:33 am »
Neither of us really played computer games before then so we sucked balls.

LOL
Cannot rate own posts

Koops

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 03:22:14 pm »
I started in middle of 07 in Littlewhiteys cos it was the most full server, after a few days i got pestered by silence(dead) to join his clan, so i did.
I then became silence(KOOPS) and then [silence]KOOPS, i to stay up until like 4 in the morning to play with my clan mates who were dead, ReVilo, Solo akaMikeyLee and a few others. [silence] became gay so me and ReVilo started [FuS]- Fucking Uber Special (or smth like that) but he didnt like the name so we became [SoP].
Stylianou, Wind, Jounin, MikeyLee, CoLa and some others, ReVilo quit vcmp for like the 5th time, someone stole his and mine passwords  *cough Stylianou so I recruited Styl as co-leader not knowing this, realised i didnt like him so the clan closed. I applied for DU and got in, got bored and applied for KFJ and i got into [KFJr] had fun in that for a while, but got banned from LW for doing the !givecash -amount glitch, cried for days, rejoined DU after a while had some more fun became active in Psycho Empire, the owner rulk turned out to be a dic, made some more online homeboys, went inactive for a while, became active in miami dade racing again had some more fun, started playing in XE, had some more fun. Left due to starting a family, now i just occasionally dabble within the forums and even less occasionally dabble in game.
<3
or thats about right,

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 08:49:52 pm »
Well when i started playing VCMP , it was very unique. I started playing Battlefield Vice City, because It seemed in my focus atm. I always played and played and I kept loving it as the days went through. After a good while, all of the [R3V] gang was active. I almost had the balls to go and apply for it, but I rather just kept playing , so I wouldn't look like i wanted to join to show everybody that I represented [R3V] and I could run the town.. In my opinion, thats what I thought in mind. I was a nobody then.

Then, I met [R3V]Kevinzito, he was an admin of the server. We really got along once we was cruising through VC, owning players. We really became closer mates with him once he saw my long range m4 shooting. I remeber this nab tried to run off in a car and I HeadShot him from yards away. I remember we was always using that Sharks ''Gang Burrito'' to drive around with.  Unfortunately later, I downloaded a trainer and used Armour Hack for !fight, so it'd look like I took an enforcer before going. I tried to be as slick and slimy as possible, but I was caught by either the server, or banned by a specing Administrator. So i made my ban appeal and from their I tried to give XE a shot, but before we get there.... And I kept using hacks on others servers like VCHA and Lebowski. i got banned from VCHA and I really didnt care. On the other hand, I hacked on Lebowski.. [AsS]Maria and someone else knocked some sense into me, because I was quickly becoming a ''hacker'' The thing that stopped me from hacking was when they said ''Soon you will hack, and there will be no other servers you can play on''and ''Then you wont have to leave VCMP.'' I stopped because it was true, there was only a quite a few servers that you didnt have the sense to hack with and those servers were  with the player count of 0/0 ....

One day , my connection ran out for nearly a week and I didnt know how to fix the router , so I was stuck playing Single Player VC and I was turning it into an tornado. All the cars that got hit would just take off flying... because I was fucking with the gravity by changing it to -0.008 It kept me awake for sometime. :p

I played Technohopper's Server of Killers , an GUPS V.16 script RPG server. The server owner was [KiLLeR]T3CHNO A.K.A [KiLLeR]GraNiT. I'd always play on that server whenever I was on weekends and maybe weekdays. So anyways, I joined , because that server always had about 1 - 8, atm. Sometimes It may go higher than that.. So i joined, and I feel in love with it. Later on, I was able to become friends with GraNiT and [VU_R]Randy So i was named [TK]tmavs4 , Randy's name then was [TK]Randy1916.. i think :) We was named the ''Technohoppers Killers'' So sooner or later me, and Randy got admin levels. The admins (us) were able to use hacks or trainers, but we didnt use them to piss off other folks, to be honest, we used them to see which was better than who's. That was amazing :p I remember the time Randy and GraNiT got into a fracas because Randy was talking behind his back. By then we didnt know how he was listening to us, But now I knew we was using mIRC... So he re-joined and banned Randy. I didnt think it was fair but, I didnt want to be banned too. Unfortunately, people came and went until, The player count got lower and GraNiT decided to lock it. So i went back to BattleField. (BFVC) I played a few there and went to XE finally... I hated XE when I joined because it seemed so widespread, like you can easily get killed and fuck up your stats. So i went back to BFVC.

Once I realized BFVC wasnt getting as much players as then, I joined UMS DM [R2], there i met MILF_TAPPER A.K.A [VU]ShakeJunt. Me and him was like BROTHERS when we played, we'd always do all kinds of stunts and sh-t, we were naming all kinds of Dirty gotoloc's like !c saveloc TITS and !c saveloc ASS... Stuff like that.. That was amazing! Then I re-tryed XE (once again) I actually started to like it. I was clanless, and I was also making a name for myself there. I had been good friends with TLK.VenKat atm. Then I started working on my technique, I started to backjump like hell. Eveytime I make a shot, I'd always back jump, and people (nubs) be always getting mad at me , calling me a ''backjumper.'' So then I changed tactics again. Now I was backjumped, but also found out the ''crouch glitch.'' I used to use it on a few people. Two people tried to 2 vs 1 me but unfortunately, I was getting 1 vs 1 duels. Everytime they jump, i'd always crouch gltich and nail them right when they land. ''Pronney,'' which was Kevinzito in alias, an another guy, which seemed to be another aliased guy (depending on how I viewed his skills) started flaming on me for that.

By then, I must have applied for [VU] as (VU_T) thats when I think aXXo and Charley, was teaching me a few tricks he learned, and to stop backjumping. So i stopped, but I sucked again.. At least when I backjumped, I had some skills on me. So then i started getting better and better , and I didnt have any problems. Now facing a while in XE, I started applying for admin position. Was very close, but what stopped me was myself because I knew I wasnt ready for level 3, as I only wanted , level 2. So I kept playing ingame, got promoted to a [VU_R]. and kept getting better and better until I reached [VU]. now my senses are better, I've got more mature, and yeah.. I want to remain in [VU] . :)

- The End.