login
March 29, 2024, 07:24:51 am

Author Topic: Application - Hydra  (Read 4212 times)

Sephiroth

Re: Application - Hydra [ACCEPTED AS TRAINEE] [NOW ROOKIE]
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 09:46:56 pm »
poor guy. He's always been a great member of the VC:MP community though and a pleasure to be around.

If I even have a say (I'm pretty sure I don't) It would be that you should make this guy a full member.

Also, while you're at it, make a thread where registered members of this forumgroup can post if and when they'll be inactive

Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 03:08:02 pm »
ON My life i don't a guy like you hydra stuped and you old 27 and you come talk me >:(Don't talk me anymore and Don't call my name "Tobi" on any application or any disscusion !!

wtffff??
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 03:22:13 pm »
yeah lol wtf...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 03:53:52 pm »
lol Tobi u fail...

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 06:34:25 pm »
u got no reason to be mad at me! Or maybe u think reason is that i was on [King] clan? if u think so then life on ur sad life maybe when u grow up u'll understand that u were acting foolish and childish...

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 09:43:11 pm »
lol Sago he's talking about hydra, anyway any more posts like this will be deleted. This is hydras app. And remember tobi:

m4zt3r

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 12:38:51 am »
my vote is NOOTT
he is nobbbbb :'(

[King]Hydra

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 07:50:22 pm »
hello all,

hope you do fine....

i bet you cutton to delete it all ;-) i dont like flooding on my special place ;-)

but cutton you see that your forum is the greatest one.. even ds clan has no own to talk... so its a very big compliment...

and for the whole discussion: i thought we want a clan war and not a forum war ;-)

and last one for you tobi: "you say dont talk to me"... did i? just your comment here remember me that you are alive...
--------------------------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------

AND for all: i didnt want to make my problem to a problem of whole clan - so sorry to include you guys -

ITS A SERIOUS AND WELL ORGANIZED FORUM -  AND IT STILL HAS TO BE - SO ALSO I WILL KEEP IT AND HELP TO LET IT BE SERIOUS, THAT MEANS: EVERY COMMENT THAT COMES HERE WILL BE IGNORED BY: THE WHOLE VU CLAN, SEPIROTH and so on...

(its better for us so we have more power to make a good game!)

DAMN I WROTE A BOOK AGAIN - ITS VERY GOOD STUFF FOR HARRY POTTER 9: RISE OF THE DS

;-)

GREETZ TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND SEE YOU SOON - HYDRA with his GOLDEN STUBBY ( Robbed from GOLDENBOY ; but dont say him ;-))