login
April 19, 2024, 09:18:14 am

Author Topic: Application - Lily*  (Read 7798 times)

lilly

Application - Lily*
« on: July 05, 2017, 05:50:39 pm »
Nick: Lily*

Timezone/Country: Israel (GMT +3)

Previous Nicks: -

Additional Comments: -

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:37:36 pm by WiLsOn »
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Lily*
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 05:51:28 pm »
Good luck lilly :)!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 05:51:36 pm »
I've allowed this application to be posted out of respect for you, Lily. But you were kicked less than a month ago, this is too recent, so I'm voting no.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Hiki

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • 私は存在しません
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 06:04:25 pm »
Personally, I've never had problems with Dez because I am being new to this game, he has been a good friend of mine (with which you've been taken out of VU). I understand that most people hate it, but personally no from my side. Everyone is free to vote on their prospect towards a player. My vote is Rokiee, good luck Dez, ops Lily*.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

God is dead.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 06:16:20 pm »
How anyone will vote you with this blank application? At least should have tried to change our mind with your words?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 06:19:26 pm »
Hello Lily,

You're a good friend. We have spent many hours playing together, but I'm voting no because of the same reason as stated by Charley. This is not the right time for you to apply. Also, what bothers me the most is there's nothing in the additional comments section of your application. To be honest, when I saw this topic, I was expecting to read what you've been doing meanwhile, what is your current stance about all the events which took place recently and where you stand now. Sadly, there's nothing at all. This application tells us nothing about you. This is because you know very well you were not kicked for playing under DeZ's nickname, but because of the events which followed the situation afterward. We'd genuinely like to know in the form of sincere and concrete statement from your side what brings you back, what has changed in the meantime and how you have managed to address all the issues of the past.

I hope you can express yourself better next time. As of now, it's a no from my side.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Huzaifa^

• Regular
  • NighTMarE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 06:26:47 pm »
Good Luck

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 06:33:59 pm »
Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 12:57:40 pm by Sevrin »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

lilly

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 11:48:27 pm »
How anyone will vote you with this blank application? At least should have tried to change our mind with your words?

Hello Lily,

You're a good friend. We have spent many hours playing together, but I'm voting no because of the same reason as stated by Charley. This is not the right time for you to apply. Also, what bothers me the most is there's nothing in the additional comments section of your application. To be honest, when I saw this topic, I was expecting to read what you've been doing meanwhile, what is your current stance about all the events which took place recently and where you stand now. Sadly, there's nothing at all. This application tells us nothing about you. This is because you know very well you were not kicked for playing under DeZ's nickname, but because of the events which followed the situation afterward. We'd genuinely like to know in the form of sincere and concrete statement from your side what brings you back, what has changed in the meantime and how you have managed to address all the issues of the past.

I hope you can express yourself better next time. As of now, it's a no from my side.

Actually I've made alot of apologiez publicly and personally and talked about the mistakes i've made alot and i though we should close this page and start a new one, why the blank additional comments? well, everybody knows that this is my home and everybody in here knows me very well and knows that this clan is my place so i didnt know what say more... But if you want some "Additiona comments" so be it : Im sorry guys I know i have made alot of mistakes (lying to you) and i have applied too early because many members asked me to give it a shot (even if i knew that it was too early and i will get denied) so i did, actually i noticed that some old friends dont even say Hi to me after the lies i've made So another reason to make this application is that i wanted from you'r senior members (especially ferrari ,Shawn and GangstaRas) to post here what really bothers them so we can make it work.
And about convincing you guys, i really dont have to, i think you know the person i am, i've made a mistake, okay.. everybody do, i've learned from it , i wont ever make it again (you know that im matured enough to not do it again) im not a kid tho, so anyway if you feel that you should vote no cuz i applied too early its okay, i accept it.

I've allowed this application to be posted out of respect for you, Lily. But you were kicked less than a month ago, this is too recent, so I'm voting no.

Thank you Charley, Really appreciated <3

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:30:04 am by lilly »
Cannot rate own posts

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 02:11:20 am »
NO

Trainee , Lily <3
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 02:17:11 am »
Nah
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 02:34:41 am »
everyone can have an error, you know her good enough to know that she wont do the same thing again.
Agree Agree x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2017, 02:43:41 am »
 :thumbsup:
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2017, 03:28:30 am »
once a liar, always a liar

it is very easy to lose trust, but very difficult, if not impossible, to regain it

I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, I personally do live by these words and I can say that I've lost a lot of people in my surrounding due to the fact that the one thing I never forgive is dishonesty. can't say it's acquired me a lot of new friends but it makes life, in general, much safer.

if it were up to me, this application would be non-existent, but you can be grateful for the fact that the people in VU are much more forgiving than I am

just sharing an opinion here, don't let it get too far up the bumhole eh?
Agree Agree x 9 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 05:47:52 am »
Funny Funny x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)