April 25, 2024, 05:46:32 am

Author Topic: Application - kennedyarz  (Read 2360 times)

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
Application - kennedyarz
« on: February 26, 2017, 04:14:59 am »
Nick: kennedyarz

Timezone/Country: UTC- 04:00 / Venezuela

Previous Nicks: N/A

Additional Comments: Because I want to be of the clan? I have always wanted to be of the VU clan since it is an extraordinary clan and with excellent members of a good quality of game, I always liked its label and I know several also, I can assure that those that have the seal are Proud of Belonging to the clan.
When I started playing vcmp? I really do not remember well when I started because I've been playing it for a long time. Well, when I say a lot of time I mean 3 years, I know there are people who take much longer, but hey.

Do you know any members of the clan? Well, I do not really know many, if I have seen them, but I have not treated them well. Who Do I Know? Skirmant, Sachiko, Angela, hotdogcat, kiki, thijn (but I do not know him well). And I've seen: Ryne, Wilson, Lily *. And I know they are very good people. :)

What servers have I played? Well among My Favorites are Daydream Roleplay (I love this server), LW and currently I play in America Roleplay (this is my server), sometimes game in European city and in the VKs

I really did not know anything about applying to join a clan since I had never done it, I apologize for having applied it that way and I expect to be accepted into the clan that I would be proud if that happened.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:55:43 pm by Thijn »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
Re: Application - kennedyarz
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 04:40:15 am »
Good luck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 05:30:56 am »
Hey buddy, never seen you much around. I recommend you to get familiarize with our clan members. You seems like a decent guy. Looks like you're much addicted to Roleplaying, I suggest you to catch most of us roleplaying in Argo. I am not voting for you now. Good luck.

I like you being honest.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 05:33:26 am by Ryne »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 07:50:29 am »
Good luck

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 08:04:56 am »
Probably you should hand around with us more, neutral.

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 09:49:29 am »
+1 for this guy.

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

HeLs^

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 10:57:56 am »
Good Luck

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 10:58:32 am »
+1 for this guy.
2+ for you. :p

anyway voting no, i don't know you really.

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 12:09:01 pm »
GL.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 02:01:52 pm »
Hey buddy, never seen you much around. I recommend you to get familiarize with our clan members. You seems like a decent guy. Looks like you're much addicted to Roleplaying, I suggest you to catch most of us roleplaying in Argo. I am not voting for you now. Good luck.

I like you being honest.

Credits : KocKex

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2017, 02:43:19 pm »
Well this is a surprise, I've met this guy ingame quite a few times and I must say I was mostly impressed ;P
Trainee

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2017, 06:37:32 pm »
Buena suerte! :)

lilly

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2017, 10:04:43 pm »
I've seen him around and i would like to give him a chance.
Trainee
Cannot rate own posts

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2017, 11:18:58 pm »

I like you being honest.

The truth is that I do not know you either because I have never seen it connected to a server. But I really like to share my time with members of this clan as they are very disciplined. thx for you  honest

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2017, 12:23:26 am »
Just saw you today! Im going no for now, saw that you were having several issues that made playing almost imposible with fps and all. I know i get that a lot with shitty pcs. But hang around more ingame, you either catch us EC on weekends and on argo since youre into roleplaying a lot. Suerte man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!