March 28, 2024, 02:27:10 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 10311 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2017, 05:43:05 pm »
Wow again? you little piece of shit, get the fuck out.
Already did my little shit  :)

I'm not leaving the clan because we lost the vicewar again
Yep, it's amal's reason to leave.
I didn't mentioned it but when I left VU in 27 december, I left because I wanted personally to join in [ON]. I was already thinking, about to take their hacks to report them.
After all I joined in ON, and did my work.
What next clan you will join for hacks?

I'm looking for VA.

Oh man, that's a shame. Regarding the administration of the clan, you should have spoken up man, other people agree with you. The only way that things will change is if someone actually starts a conversation about it. Unfortunately it appears to be really common here for people to say 'I don't like this so I'm going to give up on it' instead of 'I don't like this, so I'm going to try to change it'.

VU got a great history but when something bad happens, everything can be ruined.

This is another thing that happens all the time. People take the most recent drama and allow it to colour their whole picture of the clan. It's a real shame, and a flaw in logic.

If you look at it Charley, the recent events painted a somewhat hopeless situation. It would denote that it takes "power" for a change to occur, not opinion, and Gohan lacks that "power" to be in a position to have a stronger voice, so you just leave the situation rather than confront it. No matter how we explain it, the circle represents a power to those not in it and my guess is the hope towards being in the circle for dilemmas such as this is causing issues. I could be wrong but thats how I feel.

Regarding Freak's situation, there are 2 parts of it but everyone keeps saying one view so idk if the 2 views are known/considered. My understanding is that after days of no answer he posted an apology and then was kicked, unfair right? I dont blame that view but then theres the 2nd view. The rationale behind the kick was that because of Freak's non-cooperation and then a sudden interest to make an apology, that apology may have not been sincere and was only to prevent the threat of kicking him which he have been aware of before it was executed.

Idk about you or anyone else but one side speaks unfair and the other side speaks justified. Which is true? Idk, without solid proof I think the decision is wrong because what if it was all out of coincidence that the time Freak was ready he was kicked. But what if it is true that the apology was all for show since for days of saying he doesnt care an apology comes couple moments before his kick, what if thats true? Its a hard position to be put in, and someone's gonna end up hurt whether the clan in the long run or a potentially innocent person. Im hoping that was considered in your reasons for leaving. I didnt make the decision but even I cant ignore the possibility. Thats the situation Gohana

I know the situation my friend, but I already took my decision. Thank you.

Man, when I saw you leave the group and said to look at forum I know what you had done. Here's the thing about the points you've made that don't link in. The way the clan is runned it might be the best way, theres no absolute power. You're saying that you are against thos T votes with player with bad reputation, man didn't you read my topic on the voyage board? This ideology is what VU is all about, we're here to help improve the community if the player has a potential we're here to help them reach what they want and turn them into someone respectable. THIS, is what sets us apart. We're not the elite circle only acepting elite players. We're not like that.

Anyway you could of spoken up about this. Like we've talked several months ago. Its sad to see you leave man really. You were a really great asset but the way you handle things was not right in MY opinion. Good luck in whatever you do.
Gracias amigo, decidi esto hace bastante pero despues de lo de freak y otras cosas mas decidi dejar esto antes que empeore.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2017, 05:45:36 pm »
Wrong rated you @Gohan(I wanted to rate funny) , Anways good luck one more time.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2017, 06:07:31 pm »
Good luck  ;)

RoyStang's Art

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2017, 06:37:35 pm »
kids please  :-X

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2017, 06:44:59 pm »
I'm looking for VA.
VA is very legit cheaters, I did not saw any excommunication about their whole clan, only few persons and very temporal.

Anyway good luck James, don't forget to return all stuff to Q.
Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2017, 07:18:39 pm »
good luck.

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2017, 07:31:59 pm »
good luck man

Bart's Work

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2017, 08:29:01 pm »
I suppose good luck in the future, Gohana. But I highly disagree about you joining SS.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2017, 01:42:37 am »
Adios amigo , buena suerte en tu futuro .

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2017, 03:32:08 am »
Gohan it was not a decesion to make. Anyways, I wish you luck for your future. Keep rocking. 8)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2017, 03:40:03 am »
Disappointed.
Nos vemos al rato colega, suerte.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:24:30 am by Fercho »

Danniel.

• Likes to post
  • Traceur ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2017, 06:55:44 am »
Oh por Dios! Que acabas de hacer gohan! Si VU es el clan más grande de la historia!
Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Youtube: Danniel P.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2017, 09:47:03 am »
rude :/

Good luck Gohana!
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2017, 10:33:18 am »
Good luck bro  ;)

Credits : KocKex

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2017, 11:07:56 am »
rude :/

Good luck Gohana!
So you want me to kiss his ass again for leaving again? yeah, you probably not understand how much disappoint and hurt i am because of that idiot, who came here crying begging for chance and from bottom my heart i gave him that and he blow it away like some slut was asking for a blow job, oh well who i am explaining to.
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)