March 28, 2024, 10:29:04 pm

Author Topic: Leaving the community of VC:MP.  (Read 9123 times)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
Leaving the community of VC:MP.
« on: September 06, 2016, 09:53:52 pm »
Hello, so that's my last decision, I am leaving VCMP. why?
My computer is cheap, I have a really bad FPS, that makes me uncomfortable, people use it for memes and funny logs, whatever, that's not the main reason, I'm in my last years in high school, that means I have to study hard if I really want to achieve my dreams, so I'll may not join VCMP as before, so, I better leave.
Anyways, VC:MP is not as it was, pro people left it.
Where are the DUs with Pink Skin in LWs fighting with M60? where are VUs with Green skin fighting with TRC sharks in Ammunation? where are DnAs? where is Milko's pizzaboy vehicle? where is DreLu driving crazily his taxi ?
Where are Secret Slayers using Biker skin and pwning everyone in !!
that's all gone , all you can see now is WR-Blix Pwning newbies with his car , and they replying (f*ck you) and stuff like that,  few people in A/D, insulting each other:  "you're a paki, you're Russian! and I'm better than you, you're noob and I'm skilled, that guy uses aimbot! pls ban him he hacker"
For f*ck sake people, stop creating drama about NOTHING, the Paki is human, the Russian is human, the Noob is human, we're all here playing for fun, if you don't like to be killed, then /q in peace.
But seriously, I didn't give a damn to that crap while playing, but now, I realised that this game has deteriorated because of its players !
Id like to add that I'm not leaving VU , Ill check forum daily, as usual, nothing will change.
 I'll leave gaming generally, as a girl, I need to take care of more stuff than playing a game the whole day.

Note: I lost my FB acc, as well as VUs and VCMP friends, I can't remember you all ! so please, if you're interested, send me a PM in forums, and I'll add you !

Much love, Peace . ❤
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving the community of VC:MP.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 10:13:59 pm »
Good Luck, Take care  :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:18:39 pm »
It's sad to see good people leave Vice City Multiplayer. To be honest these handful of people were the only reason I'm around and sometimes it feels bad to see these people go. It's both, because of their departure and the end of an era for me. The one I enjoyed a lot and cherished your guys' presence. Everyone grows up eventually, responsibilities and daily schedules change rapidly and we don't even get spare time for ourselves and family, let alone gaming. All the good things come to an end and I guess slowly this community is moving towards it, towards its inevitable fate.

You have a good heart Angela, even though we haven't talked much and got to play together only once in our entire VC:MP career, I'll remember the good times! Good luck with your studies and your life. I hope you find better than what you're leaving behind. You'll be always welcomed here, back in your virtual family, whenever you choose to pay us a visit. Till then, goodbye!  :)

Viva la VU!

P.S take a look at this. I hope you'll show up so everyone gets to play together one last time.  :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:22:36 pm by MaDKilleR »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 10:26:37 pm »
P.S take a look at this. I hope you'll show up so everyone gets to play together one last time.  :)
Okay, It'll be my last game, I'll try to show up :) thanks for your sweet words tho, berk, mad.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 12:05:25 am »
My computer is cheap, I have a really bad FPS, that makes me uncomfortable, people use it for memes and funny logs
I just couldn't resist...
[15:05:19]  [VU]Fercho's FPS: 10.9709 Frames/Second
<Fercho> .since when do I lag lol
On a serious note, good luck with your studies.
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 12:26:14 am »
Good luck and take care :*

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 12:41:58 am »
Good luck is for losers so i won't say it :p, i know you can pass all studies in your life because you are very clever girl in VU and intelligent, i will be honest :D, we'll miss you i hope you stay in touch with us time to time, and take care. :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 12:44:25 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 05:50:31 am »
Lol man focus on your own stuff, looks like you're butthurted for no reason

Take care Angela, have fun in your real life endeavours and study hard
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:52:12 am by Fercho »
Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 06:29:14 am »
miss you

orochi rq vcmp ,, miss you orochi
Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2016, 08:27:07 am »
Hi Angela
You will remain myne right ?
Goodluck and bye
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2016, 08:54:12 am »
good luck in your future :)

Bart's Work

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2016, 09:00:38 am »
Good luck for your future :)a

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2016, 09:44:21 am »
Sad to see you go.
Take care and good luck Angela!

aXizOr

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2016, 10:46:55 am »
Good luck hope you do well in future :)f

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2016, 11:27:33 am »
Good luck for your future clever girl of VU. :v