login
April 19, 2024, 10:43:24 am

Author Topic: Click Here!  (Read 2681 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Click Here!
« on: December 13, 2015, 11:32:24 pm »
Sorry Guys, here's the topic of my leave.
I feel unconfortable here due a some attitudes of players, I know the policy of this clan, it's one of the best, have a great members... and others.
This is one of the best clan and the better in my history of VC:MP, so, I'm really grateful to have been a part of this clan but due some reasons, I gotta go.
Thanks for everything, I don't want to get "enemies" for this. I'm not doing the same like HexiN, he's a stupid.

So delete my name from the VW5, I'll register again my name to the Red Team here: http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6315.0
Good bye guys and Merry Christmas :)
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Click Here!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 11:40:10 pm »
Eh? What attitude of who? i never saw a single VU showing attitude towards any VU member but yeah jokes aint taken serious right bro? but its your life man take care good luck wherever you go peace.  :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 02:54:31 am »
Gohan :(

Could you perhaps explain a little more? Maybe it's an issue we can talk about and deal with.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 04:02:17 am »
Ok Sr.
Im talking about one member, (Veteran and his "VU vs VU")
I feel unconfortable here due a some attitudes of players,
Sorry about that, it's just one of sixty-two members... but this one make a difference about the rest.

Logs like this:
*Freak take Sharks*
<&RustySpoon> 07[9] [VU]Veteran: Freak is orange?
[15:35:52] Teamchat: [VU_R]Angela: why freak is Orange? (Taked by Server Logs)
<&RustySpoon> 07[9] [VU]Veteran: Freak is not a real VU
[15:36:38] Teamchat: [VU_R]Freak: why veteran? (Already in green team)
[15:36:46] Teamchat: [VU_R]Angela: you came against us ._.
[15:36:55] Teamchat: [VU_R]Freak: I didn't killed you guys, did I?
[15:37:04] Teamchat: [VU_R]Angela: this isn't matter
[15:37:16] Teamchat: [VU]Veteran: If VU goes in one skin in a war, u join that skin if u are a real clan mate.

I'll explain:

I was near downtown runing with him, and =TRC=J. was fighting with Veteran... So, when J killed veteran:
[14:45:41] *> =TRC=J. killed [VU]Veteran with a stubby shotgun to right leg. <*
[14:45:44] Teamchat: [VU]Veteran: gohan dafuq
[14:45:52] Teamchat: [VU]Gohan: frends, sorry
[14:45:56] Teamchat: [VU]Veteran: oh fuck that shit
[14:46:00] Teamchat: [VU]Veteran: Wilson, u see? Another one
[14:46:19] Teamchat: [VU]Gohan: lol i had friends before i join in vu lol
[14:46:23] Teamchat: [VU]WiLsOn: rofl

His arrogant attitudes about VU vs VU, all players have friends in the VC:MP.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 04:10:08 am by Gohana »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 05:03:06 am »
Ah Vet, now I understand. Well Gohan (and all other new full members) Vet is very and I mean very old fashioned with the things we use to practice as a clan in the past. I remember saying in LW recently that I remember a time when we killed any rival clan members on sight, now you got remnants of ULK jumping on their friends car from MK, VU etc., Milko and Morphine can hop on my car whenever they please and even people of other clans I dont know (or remember), they see us and respect us as someone not to fight, that kind of thing use to be unheard of.

As it is now, Vets not so social to the new litter of anyone or anything whether here or otherwise, so when he goes in to kill everyone around, he's expecting his kin (VU members) to cooperate, we're kinda all he has. And with the mindset that the game will be boring with this philosophy of friendship and peace, you get this kind of energy from him especially to the newcomers. If you ask me, we cant be losing prospective members for something like this, he should respect his fellow clan members for the friendships theyve established but at the same I understand Vets cry for loyalty even if it is at times discourteous

Charley, your thoughts
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 05:48:30 am »
He wasn't showing any attitude, like Ras already said above what if any VU do same to you how you gonna feel? i didn't felt good about it too but i just ignored it and moved on, i hope we're good now we just can solve it cant we? it really hurts losing a member.  :( :(
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 06:13:59 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 06:12:40 am »
Yes I know, but it was the same "fight" when I was on LK. (Gohan fuck you, and others shits like I already explained in my First Application & the Second one)
"many times i took the things seriously, and ended up being jokes"
So to "prevent" that shitty fight, that it's the way to end that jokes. Now I know how's Veteran... but what it's wrong with him to say "Freak is not a real VU". What will be Freak's attitude with us about this... or with veteran in better words, If he takes it seriously, or that's what I see in logs...

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 06:24:26 am »
There is no discourtesy in killing our friends. The game is based on killing, so it can be considered playing with them.
For example, in Football we can be friends with the opposite goal keeper but that does not stop us from scoring a goal.

However, not assisting our clan mates is a sin. It is as bad as heli-blading a team-mate or standing idle in a football match and scoring own-goals.

If your "so called friends" feel disrespected if you kill them, then they are not worth it. Friendship needs to be mutual and they should understand that you are teaming with your clan.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 01:48:28 pm »
Ok good, thank You for bringing this topic up, Gohan.  :thumbsup:

I know how you feel Gohan, and my apologies for the uncensored language in the chat there- in LW, a "TDM" server, in the heat of the war, I don't expect anyone to filter those out or to be offended by them.
I was thinking whether to post about this in the Rookie/Trainee section some time ago as well, but I thought it is such a ridiculous thing to talk about- whether clan mates should stick together and help each other in the game or not.

I believe that Charley's post right here is very important to read to any current or future member-VU clan ethos.

And the attitude I have, when going in LW, wearing the VU tag is mentioned there as well-
It's important that we remember that the goal is to make a team of people who can pwn anyone who comes our way, but that is also humble, kind and fun.

So that's how I play- every time when joining LW, I pick a skin (if there are VUs on one- then no questions asked), form a team and kill everyone together.
Sure I have people who are my friends outside the clan- DnA, DU, clanless guys and whoever- we will most likely be on one team (that is also what I suggest to everyone who finds killing his friend in the game offensive) or we will fight each other and enjoy it.

Last thing I can imagine myself doing as a VU is to be in a team (clan!) with you guys, seeing a guy attack you and apologizing- "Sorry, I can't kill the DnA guy, he is my friend." I find it disrespectful to myself and to you. It sets a terrible example for the trainees/rookies and in my opinion, damages the concept of a team in these servers.
And let's go one step further- I see VUs, trainees, rookies fighting against a team. I join the other team and do not attack you, but kill your team mates- making your team weaker, knowing the goal for you is to become the winning team. How am I being a friend? I'm being a dick who tries to prove himself rather than supporting my mates.

aXXo said it perfectly in his post, let me throw in another example- I spawn and go to the war zone. All my team is there but they are not touching the guy I am fighting. It is not a 1v1. It is a real life example of today- a fight is taking place, and people are around it, recording with their phones and not helping. It is the most irritating thing.

The guys who have been playing with me in the clan wars, events, LW know, that if they are on the same team with me, my priority will always be to help/save them. No questions about that.

GangstaRas- I have always respected ever member of the clan, no matter when they've joined, don't even try to tell me otherwise. It is the situations I mentioned above I find disrespectful and as I have in the past, I am also right now encouraging people to speak up about them, instead of just leaving.
And don't be wrong- I do understand very well the concept of not attacking each other out of respect. But there are different circumstances- let it be so, that my vcmp friends jump on my roof, piggy-ride or w/e. But when they attack my team mates- I choose to be loyal to them, and my friends will understand it very well.
And what do you mean by a "cry for loyalty"? Nobody should cry for loyalty- you either have it or not.

I have sent a message to Freak- we have talked about this. We have also fooled around in the server against each other, and I doubt he will be misunderstanding me. But hence this topic is in the Member board only, we will discuss it privately with him.

Feels funny to be posting in forum again after such a long time- I do it because I respect you all.

Gohana- I understand I made you feel uncomfortable there, and I hope that after this post you understand as well, why situations like those make me feel uncomfortable in the game.
I invite you to pardon me if my reaction ingame seemed harsh, and I would like you to stay in the clan.
I am not an active player here anymore, so the last thing I would want is to ruin the fun of the game for someone who is.

Stay strong and united, people, you are doing a great work here- Vice War looks very impressive and promising, hoping that I'll be able to join in and kick some blue ass with you!  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2015, 02:08:35 pm »
Veteran's right here, killing clanmates isn't necessarily a bad thing, if you take it as a friendly challenge or just fool around. What's bad is letting your clanmates die when you can do something about it.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 02:45:55 pm »
forget my posts.... I'm a VU  8)
Alright, thanks mates for your points of view about this, and let's kick some blue asses  :police:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 02:49:13 pm by Gohana »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 8 (list)

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 02:46:18 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 03:14:04 pm »
Fuckin' A! This family's taking over VC:MP, together. Viva VU!

Glad to see you're sticking with us Gohana, if there are any problems in the future share them and let's be open and chat.
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 03:53:31 pm »
Add my name again into the VW   ;D
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 04:41:11 pm »
Add my name again into the VW   ;D
Done.  ;)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)